Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She preferred rear seat so that she can catch some sleep, it is better to sleep on front seat so it is will be comfortable to sleep I replied. She sat beside me and I started car. She was feeling sorry for making me drive, I said no problem when such a beautiful girl is sitting beside me, it will be fun to go on long drive I teased her. Shut up you rascal don’t have manners to speak with elders. What wrong did I speak aunty darling, you are beautiful is it crime to say so, I teased her further. I know what I am no need to butter me, you wont get anything on buttering I am not going to marry my daughter to you, she said laughing at me. I don’t want that chudail daughters of you, they are devils who will marry them( any way already I am fucking all your three daughters without marrying any of them) how dare you call my daughters chudail hey are so innocent it will be only lucky person that can marry my children she replied. Yes, yes I know how lucky they will be after marrying such timid girls I too replied in her tone.
You are so beautiful and young no one can believe you have grown up children I teased her, in fact it is true she still looks young enough and her body structure is also too good t attract. Even at this age she will definitely have second glance by any passing male. Is it compliment or flirting she asked smiling? You can take it as compliment if you like it that way, it is true fact. When i saw you first I was not ready to believe it but later it was confirmed by uncle and even your sis also looks young but older than you. You have maintained your body well, what is secret of your beauty I teased her. She hit me. Stop pulling my legs shree beta, I know I am old enough and mother of two grown up children, if we were in olden era by now I would be naani , my kids might have got married and bear children. I had to keep speaking otherwise I would get bored so I kept teasing her and all the time she was blushing to my comments, she took it sportively as I had no bad intention about her nor she. When she started yawning I made her seat recline and let her catch some sleep. I switched on tape and put volume low so that I should enjoy the music and do not disturb aunty, started driving fast. It was fun to drive new fortuner. Engine rewwed as pressed accilator and there was none to protest speed driving. Before sunrise we were at lonavala, I stopped vehicle at view point and awake aunt. We watched sunrise in view point and from there we went to hotel which was already booked, we took some rest after rest I asked what the next program is. First thing is to have breakfast and from there we shall spend some time at water park, I was bit uneasy to go water park as I was not in suitable company I would not be enjoying but at the same time I didn’t have guts to say so. As you wish aunt I could reply, in fact that program was fixed by other aunt as they were expected to come together and may be with kids, but even now aunt stick to her previous program. If can’t enjoy company of aunt I may have chance to enjoy ogling at nice young girls there, at least I could utilize the time that way I consoled myself.
As expected environment was too good, as exams were over and kids had vacation so there was enough crowd. Aunt went to women’s changing room and me to mens room. when we met again I was awestruck to see her in three fourths mmmmmmmmm you look gorgeous in this dress I complimented her, stop teasing me beta, since morning you have been doing the same. Come here you flirt she pulled me to her, I hugged her, she began fisting my back. I was laughing and let her beat me. When she stopped I said see my fate, these girls are unpredictable if you praise them it is fault and if you don’t it is crime. I swear aunt darling you look really cute in this dress, for confirmation you look at right side, you can see boys ogling at you. You stupid stop this or else I will go back she turned to leave then only she noticed group of boys ogling at her. When she observed the group she felt embarrassed and came back into my arms. These young boys don’t spare any one; I think they will ogle their own sis and moms also. Don’t feel bad dear aunt, it is very common and as you say they must be doing it with them too. When they can watch their relatives why should you bother come let us enjoy. I should not have come alone she repented, I f I was in company of other women we would have our own company she said, it was her sincere feeling. What to do she looked so hot in her one three fourth and tee, though she was wearing her dress properly her features were very much visible even through dry dress what would happen after she become wet.
What is that fear aunt are you afraid of me, don’t worry I am not going to do any thing to you, you can be assured I teased her again (already I am doing what I that with all your three children I sad to my self). Come on shree you can’t speak like this to elders, you are such a flirt, I dint know you are like this. You don’t spare any one to tease, that may be the reason why our kids are liking you. That is another secret baby I have been fucking them, they are liking my cock more than me I thought. Come on let us move to water otherwise you will feel shy, I pulled her into water. Once in water she was feeling better as most of her body was immersed in water and she could see lots of girls and women enjoying without any hesitation. Then we moved to high shower she was not ready as shower pressure was high, but I pulled there. Lots of people were beneath shower I made space between few couples, due to high pressure she was feeling uncomfortable, I pulled her to me, and now her wet body was clinging to me. She wanted to go away as water fell on us with full force but I kept her glued to me. We could see many couples clinging to each other and they were enjoying like any thing, there was loud music many people were dancing also. I looked at corner there was a couple rubbing each other they were so kinky, they shamelessly rubbed each other body as if they are fucking in middle of crowd. When aunt found I was watching with keen interest her stare eyes followed me, there she found couple doing nasty things, then that boy’s hand moved to balls of his partner , he was feeling them then he began to press her boobs. It was full masti environment and nobody bothered about others. All were enjoying for themselves, it was so contagious that each of them were doing full masti and were encouraged by others doings. By looking that bold couple another couple began smooching, the girl also cooperated forgetting crowd could watch them, she jumped on his waist placing her both legs around his waist, she began smooching him feverishly. With every moment passing the environment was becoming hotter and hotter. I was all aroused by looking at all directions. I was repenting to come with odd company otherwise I too could enjoy like that. Aunt got bit embarrassed by seeing all such activities she pulled me out of shower and took me to some other place, where only small kids were playing with balloons or balls. It wont be fun here let us go to those slide it will be real fun there, I pulled her to one of the small slide, we did slide and enjoy for some time then I took her to other big slide as she had some courage now, it was long one with many ups and downs, she had fear to play there. She protested but on my encouragement she said she would try only if I keep her near to me or hold her all the time. I agreed and encouraged I will be holding you so that you won’t fall. See how young girls and boys are enjoying, you being matured girl you are fearing. We had to stand in queue as there was rush. On seeing many playing happily and there was no risk she was feeling bit comfortable. By the time our turn came and we took position to slide some one shout at aunt, before she realized some one calling her , we were into action. Aunt was sitting before me and I was sitting behind her holding her by stomach we began sliding. She leaned back on me with fear. Don’t fear aunt open your eyes and enjoy I shouted at her. When she became bit courageous she opened her eyes still leaning on me. We completed that slide and we stood for some time, I scanned for any one who knows us, I found none so I thought I was confused. we headed for some other game where we played intimately. Now she was losing fear and inhibitions her half nude state was not at all bothering. We were playing like a couple, as there was no any bad feelings within us so we were behaving like couple, I could hold her all the time or she placed her hand on my waist. Some time she hugged when she was frightened. After some time play we were standing in shallow water watching some small kids playing as we needed some rest. Then a couple moved near us, again she called aunt. I looked at them they were not known t me, I gestured aunt where some one shouting at her. Aunt looked at them and she immediately recognized them. That couple moved near us and both ladies began speaking, they seem to be close friends. Both ladies immersed in conversation so I was getting bored. I felt I am out of company and so hubby of that lady as he too became idle after exchanging pleasantries.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 09:14 PM