Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was bit shocked to hear her commanding words. She never speaks like this but why now, any thing went wrong, have they come to know my relation with her kids. What if the kids have spilled beans what should I do now. I thought of running back to hubli instead of going their house or even aunts house. I thought of running back as I am now not even taking my luggage with me. I ken it is too dangerous to have very young girls, there is saying that you should not make friendship with young lads and should not use small stone to wipe shit, both are equally dangerous. I was in dilemma whether to go or run away. But my absent mind had made another mistake I had reached their house without my consciousness. I had to go in as I was at their door step. Some how mustered courage and went in. the scene was entirely different, houses was cool and aunt welcomed me with smile. I was bit relieved first her sis that is mom of sheetal came and hugged me tight. I felt she is giving extra pressure on my chest, I don’t know whether it was my dirty feeling or fact. Thanks for every thing dear, she kissed my cheek. This was the first time she had hugged me tight and kissing me. This family is full of attitude they feel that thanking any one is crime despite of any help. And that too hugging me tight and showering kisses is out of world. Thanks darling for helping our children they claim to score more than 95% which I had never expected as they had spent lots of time in traveling and rest of the time in video games and other useless thing s and naughty games. In fact both of them are intelligent but their friends are spoiling their time. Cool down aunty it is nothing because of me, it is their hidden caliber that is making them good. As you dais they are really intelligent what I did is explore them, I mean I explore their hidden talent and make them study hard(fuck hard). I cant claim any credit fro my self, you can take horse to water but it is they whether they want to drink water, you cant make them drink. Little they know that how I hve spoiled them together bytaking them on alternatively and fuck them and didn’t spare sheetals ass also.
When she left sush mom came to me and she too hugged me and kissed me. There is no much difference as she had hugged me few times for helping their kid and when I was not showing interest to keep them in my room and give tuitions then also she had hugged me and bribed me with kisses. Ok aunt now tell me what for this buttering I joked for their kisses. You stupid always you are naughty and take wrong meaning of any thing. As you say we want another favor from you, please don’t say no. I know you are busy person and sparing time for us is too hard in your diversified activities. Don’t be too formal aunt tell me or you can order me, this slave of you is at your serice I replied dramatically as I was much relived of tension and anything for them was nothing for me, I could do any thing for them at that moment as al my tension was washed.
Shree there is my friend’s daughter marriage at Mumbai and as you know my hubby is too busy to accompany me. She is my thickest friend and I can’t afford to miss it. I don’t want to go alone to Mumbai. So please you will have to accompany me. Yes shree she is friend of me also and she is closer to her than me, I can’t go wither as I have some problem here which I will tell you later, apart from that my hubby health problem is there so please go wither and attend marriage. So it will be change of climate and you can have some leisure time, you can enjoy Mumbai for couple of days. The thing is that I don’t have any fantasy to enjoy in Mumbai( what the heck I can enjoy taking this aunt with me. If it was her daughters I could go happily) I have seen Mumbai many times and enjoyed enough but the thing is to attend dome one’s marriage whom I know none of them. It will be too hard for me I replied.
Don’t worry beta she will keep you happy for all the time, plus you will find many people with whom you can make friendship, I know you are expert to make friendship with strangers especially with beautiful girls she teased me.
Oh aunty don’t put me into shame I am not of that kind I am very innocent boy I replied laughing. Yes, yes we know how innocent you are. Our sheetal was burning like volcano few days back now all the times she keep praising you and your skill in every thing. You have tamed the devil means that show how innocent you are sheetl’s mom said. Ok leave it the program is like this. You are leaving tomorrow early in the morning and take rest at lonavala, you will spend time till evening or you can leave next day from there as marriage function starts from evening. Next day is marriage and after that you will stay one more day and do some shopping and if you want to stay more you can. Your aunt will explain everything on the way. In fact it is too tough to spare so many days, I have many things to attend in time but I shall go if we can leave tomorrow night we can go by train if not possible then we can fly day after tomorrow, I replied. Don’t think that only you are intelligent, it was decided that me and she have o attend so we preferred to together because of my problem I had to cancel at last moment. At this time we can’t get tickets by train we have even tried to book tickets by tatkal without your consent we had tried that also, and there is no flight day after tomorrow. It flies only twice a week from here after problem with kingfishers. Previously there were flights every day, now only twice a week. Forget worrying you take our car, our driver is best and safest, you won’t feel that you are traveling by car, you will just fly. On lots of persuasion I had to agree to go with aunt. i didn’t have any thought of going with her due to my work load and we were into new mission with lavanya, we are forced to halt that for a while.
Ok baby be ready to leave early morning at 3.00 am sharp, our vehicle will come to pick you and you will be heading right from there. Now hurry up and make all the arrangements, you have almost 17 hours to prepare your self. I consented t go and I took leave from them. I hurried home and took bath and breakfast in hurry, while taking break fast I informed aunt about tour to Mumbai. That is nice of you son, to accept aunt cheered. Bhabhi was gloomy and happy at the same time as I was helping her family but would be missing company till I return. In fact since past few days I had no time to take either bhabhi or nandini didi and girls had fled out of station after exam. Today was planned to take nandini didi and I was horny enough to take her.
But for hard luck I never got time to spare till late night. I went home back with heavy heart I could not meet my love even I had called her and informed about tour and asked her to take care. I called lavanya and informed about my unexpected tour and not sure about time of return, she said miss you bro, me too miss you sweetie take care and bye. I had food and began preparing luggage. Bhabhi came into room on pretext of giving milk, she kept the jug on table and hold me, turned me to her side and began smooching me, we didn’t have much time so she was in hurry we smooched for some time and then she bid bye to me went out wishing me good night and happy journey. At the same time she warned me no kinky things there at Mumbai I know girls are too fast there I don’t want any girl to catch my handsome devar and take him for ride. She smiled mischievously and left.
I was ready at right time in early morning, I heard car reaching to our place, I told bye to aunt, bhabhi and bhayya were still asleep. I left the house, I was surprised to see uncle in place of driver, he asked me to hop in. I took seat beside him, it is nice to have your company uncle, I was thinking that I have to go alone with aunt and will have hard time. No beta you are wrong drivers wife met with small accident she slipped in bath room and have injuries, she is pregnant so he took leave and at this odd time it is hard to find substitute for him. Will you find some other driver I have tried few others but all of them had kept their cell switched off. Don’t worry uncle you keep driving till house I shall try other drivers. Unluckily I have not brought my driver with me and at this odd hour it is hard to find any one. I tried with raj jiju his cell was also switched off. So I took decision to drive all the way on my self. I told same thing to uncle he made face, it is long journey beta you will get tired. Don’t worry any way we are going to take break at lonaval and from there we will be going after some rest. He agreed halfheartedly at heir house same thing was repeated and at last aunt with sad face agreed to let me drive. All of them were saying sorry to give extra trouble I said it is nothing and I can manage. With this kind of vehicle it is not tough to drive long journey and the car is also new so there won’t be any problem. Aunt was ready they had stuffed luggage already it was just she had to sit and leave.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 07:54 PM