Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She was not ready to remind of that incidence. But on cajoling she explained that incidence. I got bit doubted and I asked her to repeat, and explain with even minor incidences. Who was that who hit her with stick, she said it was her closest friend and was the nearest competent. She is my close friend and most of the time we played together, she too was very good at play, she always tried to overtake me but I was very good at the game so she never succeed to overtake me. In fact even coach was at her side he too was intently coaching her to make her best among the team. For my strength and caliber she could not cross me. Forget it why are you asking me all these she was getting bored with those unwanted incidence to remind and losing her mood. But I was insistent I asked her to memorize full scene as if rewinding video, asked her to explain. She did it, gave me whole incidence step by step with all the millisecond details. I was coming to some decisions, do you remember her facial expressions then, had you seen her eyes before she hit your leg. She explained it, and then all of a sudden she stopped and became silent. I let her sit silently as I knew some thing was going in her, either she is shocked to feel those moments again or she is feeling some thing else. After a pause she repeated the same many times as if memorizing that incidence. Yes bro it is there, you are right, I can se her eyes, I can see her expressions, can see her moves, yes, yesssssssssss. She stopped suddenly and next moment she began crying. I let her cry for some time and then I placed my hand over her shoulder. She continued crying and slowly leaned over my body. I kept caressing her head, she said nothing but I could read her mind, her mind was in turmoil she was thinking some thing and had lost mood but continued crying. Abruptly she stopped crying and moved away from me, she looked directly into my eyes. Our gazes met, she was trying to pierce into my eyes and I too tried to read her mind entering through her open eyes. Both of us could understand what was running in each others mind.
Now tell me one more thing. She asked what. How were your relation with coach and hers with him? I didn’t have good relation with him; it was spoiled on few occasions. Tell me in detail I asked, I am not sure but I felt like he is trying to touch me physically without any cause, I didn’t like men touching me so I began avoiding him. I felt he was trying to take more liberty than needed to touch me, I felt lie he wanted to feel my body. So I had almost begun avoiding him and I straight away expressed same to him. Since then we were not in good terms. That is right, I can understand you, but how were they, she is a bitchy type girl, many times I had seen her she taking initiation too go physical with him. What do you mean they were having physical relation mean sex I asked? No she was trying to feel him and let him feel her, I am not sure whether they were in sexual relation, I doubt whether she would let him to that level but surely they touched each other more than necessarily. I am interested in seeing her, can I meet her I asked. Lavanya thought for a moment, are you interested in her, or you were attracted to her by mere descriptions she teased me. Think any way but want to meet her once, when are we going to see her, in fact I was eager to see her. tomorrow or may be day after tomorrow, We shall meet. Where do you want to meet her she asked. Nothing like arranged we shall go to field if she is still practicing hockey. I explained her how to arrange meeting.
As per plan we both went to her college ground, there we found that girl playing hockey. When lavanya entered ground few girls recognized her and waved at her, but this girl looked puzzled to see lavnya walking with hockey stick. After waving at them lavanya took me to gym there she introduced me as nephew, my uncle is of one of the trustee as per rules outsiders are not allowed in gym.
That was good gym for college level, I began working out till lavanya came calling me. When she came and called me I came I was still doing work outs, when she called I came out asking who is it or pretending so. Lavanya was with other girl, when I came out I was wearing only west as ihad removed my tee. Shall we go bro she called me, I said wait a minute I shall bring clothes, again I cm eout with towel and tee in my hand. I gave tee to lavany for holding, I wiped my body which was covered with full sweat. After wiping I took tee from lavanya nad wear it.
All the time that girl was watching me keenly, I too had observed her through corner of my eyes. She introduced me as her cousin and she as her closest friend smitha. I said hello she had stretched her hand to shake my hand, but I ignored pretending busy in keeping towel in carry bag. I could see hurt in her eyes, yes her ego was hurt. Shall we go dear I asked looking at lavanya, how was your practice today I asked her. Yes bro we shall move, it was ok I am on field after long gap, I don’t think I can come back to old days she replied with concern. At least yu are able to walk and run to atleast to some extent that is enough to live on this earth I said. All the time smitha was looking at me intently, she was cock sure once if any man looks at her will definitely have scond look and continuous ogling at her. She I super sexy with very nice figure, usually athletes will have len figure but unlike others she had massive bust with nice and tight ass, absolutely hour gall figure. She is super sexy like silk smitha. I too h difficulty to avert my attention from her but I was forced to as I was instructed by lavanya not to go for her and not to ogle at her. Otherwise looking at her sexy figure saliva must have begun dripping by now. By the way what your brother is doing smitha asked, she could not resist asking I hope.
He is part time student lavanya replied. What do you mean by part time study, is he working some where smitha asked. In a way yes, he has real estate developers and builders of is own and he is main director of a garments company. Is it she was astonished, how is it possible doing many things at this age. She looked at me, said congrats shreeshant, thanks smitha ji I replied. She moved beside me, how do you manage all these, now I was in middle of both girls. Not much she is exaggerating I replied. No he is lying he does much more than what I have told he is into social service too and he is politically also influential like your dad lavanya continued. He has made lots and lots of money in short period apart from this he is running business of his jiju at hubli. He is always busy person, he is always concerned about others problems also. He helped my bro to get id of all the liabilities, now we are from all the loans and worries, he handled the situation so tactic fully that our all the problems dissolved like dew in sunlight. I like him so much, you know he is the one who got me operated by foreign doctors spending huge money. in fact neither me or bhabhi were ready for operation but he had set the program so well that foreign doctors involved but expenses were too high he did bear all on himself saying such money is nothing for him. Is it smitha said, you mean millions of rupees are nothing for you, you seem to have tons of money she said enthusiastically, I just smiled at her. You should make friendship with him, he is such a spendthrift he loves to spend money on his beloveds. I tried to close mouth of lavanya she was exaggerating too much, I was feeling embarrassed to hear all the true and false appreciations. Smitha was looking me with lots of interest but I was not showing any interest in her or pretending like that. We did chat for some more time I was showing my self as I am not interested in their talks and getting bored. Shall we leave lavanya I am getting late for work. Ok bro I am sorry for making you late, we are meeting after long gap no so I didn’t know how time passed. Shall we take leave smitha, lavanya seek permission. Ok friend will you be coming tomorrow too, though she asked lavanya but it was as if she was asking me. Sure smitha we will be coming regularly here after, he too needs to work out I shall be bringing him too she replied smiling. We got separated in cr how was the meeting lavanya asked me. It was well but what was need to appreciate me so much, I was getting embarrassed. You will come to know later, don’t feel bad for that, she is rich but not spendthrift she does not get much pocket money from her parents but she is too egoist about her wealth. I think she is impressed about you, usually she does not appreciate anyone and does not get impressed about any one in matter of fact. I had set the base before we came here, I had promised her that I shall be introducing some interesting person I like his company, your acting was also good. You did pretend so well that she means nothing for you and her personality is just common and nothing else. Just neglect her for few more days I think she will try to come closer to you. By now we were near lavanya house, I dropped her and left to house.
Almost same thing continued for thre or four days. I don’t know wheter she was coming near to us as lavanya is her best friend or any other intention was there. Next day after her practice lavanya said she is feeling hungry let us have some thing on the way I said ok we can have some thing I too feel more tired as you took lots of time today, she invited her friend smitha also who readily agreed to come with us. I stopped car at restaurant suggested by lavanya. As we were entering restaurant security person came running to car and opened door for me and then he ran to rear and opened that door too. I thought that must be the custom as few hotels show some respect to attract customers. As we entered restraint area some one came forward and greet us and he shook my hand and welcomed women, he lead us to a a c room and pulled chair for us. He called steward and ordered him to take careof us instructing they are most important persons and he does not want to hear any complaints and he bowed at us, sir it is pleasure to have visit at our hotel sir, hope our service will be satisfactory, if you need any thing more just raise your finger and I will be at your service. Then steward came with water bottle and after cleaning the already clean glasses poured water and asked what will you have sir. He asked with full respect, iwas bit amazed to see such treatment from this staff, it was my first visit and I didn’t know any of the staff. First it was security person and then manager comes running to us and then this steward giving special treatment to us. I observed other customers coming or going none of them got such attention, why only us. May be due to smitha as she is rich and may be regular customer here, but the way she was looking us showed there is some thing fishy. Then I looked at lavanya she smiled wickedly. I thought it is some thing due to her and I behaved as if we deserved such treatment. She ordered some food and we were waiting for food. Smitha whispered something to lavanya she replied in whisper, I could not make out what they were speaking, but smitha kept looking at me frequently , I thought they were speaking about me only. I was curious to know what was going but I acted reserved as per her instruction and acted busy with my cell. We leisurely had food while mostly girls spoke. After finishing food and tea steward came to us asking for any other service, I asked girls if they want any thing else, nothing they said in unison. I asked for bill he stood hesitating lavanya urged to bring bill we cant wait any more sir is in hurry ask manager to send bill. She raised her hand gestured to manager. Soon bill arrived, I took wallet without noticing the bill I gave him 500 rs note. Let us move lavnya said. I stood up silently and smitha was hesitant. We began coming out as she dragged myhand. We were almost at exit then the server came running behind us with changes, lavanya said keep the change and we were out of restaurant now, smitha was looking bewildered as I had given 500 rs note and leftrest of the money as tips. He waiter stood upright and gave a tight salute. E was followed by manager he shook myhand said sir hope our service was good and expect you to visit again and again sir. He gestured to security he came running to us and asked for car key, I handed him keys as I was already fiddling with them. He ran to car and brought and turned the car and stood with open door for all of us.
Both the girls took back seat smitha again whispered some thing to lavanya , in reply she said yes always I have come few times with him here every time he gets same treatment. In fact they hesitate to give bill but he never accepts free service. Where are we going now I interrupted them, smitha said stop the car at near next circle my car is following us. I stopped car as per her suggestion and she came to me and shook my hand thanks for nice company shree sir. As a formality I said I should say thinks for your great company and started moving without extending our talks. She kept looking behind us which I observed through rear view mirror.
When we were out of traffic I asked what the drama was, she smiled at me. Don’t ask any thing did you like the hospitality or not and I am sorry for the big tips I made you lose some money. It is all right but what it is all I asked again. You may face many more incidents like this and I shall tell what it is at right time, till then you don’t ask any thing. I began driving home then I recievd call from sush mom she asked me to come to their huse righ now, I asked what the matter is, I will tell when you reach here.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 07:43 PM