Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
They are not at all related to us but you still helped them in all manners now help me getting off my heat she said smiling. For that I am ever ready, I began smooching her. Soon we were on bed nude fucking her like a bull. After our fuck session she asked some thing which I had not expected. What was the sound; yesterday I heard some noise from your bedroom. Were you doing any naughty things with my sisters she asked with concern? My ass was torn; I was worried if she had come to know about her sisters. It is that her sis and cousin are staying with me for preparation of final exams. They are sleeping in my bed room only. It happened because they both scored well in preparatory exams, their parents thought that it was because of me taking tuitions, and helping them in studies. Poor parents they didn’t have any idea what they are doing. They had given official license to share bed not only to study (for fucking also). That too sheetals mom requested me a lot, I didn’t want to take any risk, when no body were there in house that was ok but I could not venture into any such acts in presence of other family members especially her sis that is bhabhi, she may dout on us and we should not get caught. But on persistent request and later aunt also asked me to take care of the young girls and teach them. When her mom is insisting you to teach why are you denying, they are little kids may be little naughty still they are good kids. At last she ordered me to teach them by keeping them in my room. the day shifted to my room I took al the precaution and made them study hard. that night I didn’t do any thing except making them study and helping them whenever needed. Next night I told them to behave properly or else we may get caught which I don’t want to spoil either my name or yours. If anything goes wrong only I will be blamed as you both are kids in others eyes, so all the blame will be on me. You need to spend time in studies and behave well so that no one doubts you. When we get right time we can have some fun and nothing before that. They too could understand situation and agreed to behave. In fact few days I made them study really hard, in between I used to awake aunt for preparing tea or some time I made for my self. So everything became cool and her sis too was happy as every thing seemed alright. Still I did play with their body and pressed their tits to keep them satisfied. After a week I had prepared a question paper wanted to test them. I told there will be some prize for who scores more, what the prize is sush asked. It was sheetal who suggested kinky, whoever gets more marks will have fuck from jiju, do you agree she asked her sis, keeping me away. She immediately agreed and before I comment they said it has been finalized and there won’t be any changes. I kept quite as if agreed. I conucte test that night and evaluated, it was sush who had scored one mark more than sheetal. Sheetal semed disappointed but term was agreed so she had to sacrifice that night. With all the precaution I asked them to study for some more and asked aunt to prepare tea and to keep some snacks too as kids are going to study bit longer tonight. She was happy to prepare tea and she kept thermos filled with tea in my room, she asked us to finish early as it is already 11.30 pm, if you do night watching more than this your health may affect. With this she went to sleep. I made then study for some more time, I checked both rooms bhabi and bhayya were slept and so was aunt and uncle. I returned to my room after confirming. That night I took sush in my arms and became busy in smooching, sheetal wanted come with us but I said it is only winner will have the liberty to join, sheetal became sad, she might have thought that if this game starts all can enjoy. But it was agreed that highest scorer will get chance to fuck as a prize, I had to use the situation so that both can study well. Soon we were nude and sush took my cock and began sucking it like hungry dog. We were doing it after long gap; we had not managed to be alone, she was hungry for love making, hungry for cock, hungry to be touched and felt. She turned over giving her pussy to eat, we were in 69 sucking and licking each other. Her lemons pressed by me she was so happy to resume what we had stopped few days back. I was giving her all the pleasure she deserved, in fact I liked more of sush than sheetal. She could not stand more longer, she began writhing her body and she leaked her juice on my face and then without wasting time she sat over me holding my cock and positioned on opening of her slit, within few strokes I was sinking in her tight twat.
Sheetal was looking at us lust filled in her eyes.
Probably she had thought that she may score more than her sis and can have me for night but she had missed it by few marks and had lost the chance. I could involve her too but I purposefully avoid it so that both the girls should know rules and should compete with each other, that was necessary not only for lust or sex, it would be useful for their carrier. Both of them should know how this competitive world can make them lose in narrow margin, in forth coming exams they need to be ready for bigger competitions. I looked back her and expressed that it was her fault, she was still sad for losing golden chance, and I let her feel it. Now sush was jumping on me taking my cock inside her tight canal. She continued fucking till she had another mind blowing orgasm. Then she lay flat on me, I turned her around and took her in missionary position, I wanted to break her cherry which was pending since long. But that was not right moment; if she feels pain and will need some time to recover till then her studies would be affected. So I dismissed thought of taking her ass and continued fucking her. We had nice time I must have pounded her for another half an hour, I was not in hurry as I had taken her sis, that is bhabhi twice in day and now I was fucking sush.
After we had completed love making sheetal came to me and hugged me tight expressing her love and lust. I hold her away from me and said rules are rules, you have lost it because of your study, better luck next time. Day after tomorrow we will have another test and that time you can square up the loss. Now there is no need to be disheartened always there is next time but in final exams you wont get another chance so be prepared for that and I will make you best and top in the school if you follow my instructions and study hard. I shall teach you many techniques to face exam, no need to malpractice but promise me that you will do better than today and shall study hard forever, both of you will be winners. And for today night I am sorry I wont touch you. She began crying and admitted her fault and both the girls promised me that they will study hard to achieve their goals of life and shall prove that they will come to my expectation standard, which I too was sure. Both the girls are intelligent and can become toppers if right coaching is given.
I kissed sheetal and consoled her for this minor loss and encouraged her to study well. That continued till they completed exams, each day they had competition and there was prize every day, not only sex but many other things. I could feel their determination to prove to be best and they did, really good. Those days I had tight schedule, I had to work of my own and then look after garments and by alternate I took bhabhi and nandini didi to flat and fucked them to keep them satisfied, at the same time giving maximum time for those brats. I had taken up challenge of making them best and I had to prove my self. I was working along with them as if I was to face exams. They too had understood pressure and cooperated with me, I used sex as relaxation for the girls and not for real entertainment. With all the real hard work they had faced exam very well.
In due time I had managed to spare some time for lavanya and her running practice was very good. I was taking her out for jog and exercises too. She was improving very well, I had suggested to exercise at home which her need for an athlete, which she did at home. We were coming closer and closer these days. Whenever we went out she used to place her hand over my shoulder and I used to keep my hand on her waist as if couple were walking, still neither of us had any bad intentions. Some times she used to kiss my cheeks when she was in joy and I too retuned those pecks on her cheeks. It was some thing like brotherly kisses and nothing more than that. I made her practice hockey with kids nearby ground where mainly school kids played. I had introduced her as coach so they didn’t have any trouble playing with older girl than them. In fact she was teaching them few tricks and method to play, thus she too had some good practice with kids. Day by day she was improving with her play also. Now it was time to proceed for playing with her age group. She was hesitant to play with her own team as she was not yet sure whether she could play well and to the mark. So far she was away from her own friends and she was not going to college so none of her friends had any news that she had recovered after operation and was ready to play. Once while we were chitchatting I asked how the accident took place.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 07:30 PM