Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Sir I have money lending license I am legal one of them uttered, followed by another person. Is it then it is still good, so that we can interest receipts, so what is rate of interest legally I asked him. He fumbled to answer, I knew it cane be beyond 14 to 16 % per annum where as these fellows are charging 5 to 10% per month. He bowed his head, could not answer, when I repeatedly asked he said 16% p.a. so we shall settle all accounts on that basis I said. One of them said no sir it will be too less make it 2 % per month. Others looked at him as if they are going to set fire to him. That is acceptable raj said before I could bargain. But only thing is that the rate of interest will be calculated from the date of borrowings not for the balances remaining he made it clear. That was the trick we had discussed. I know you people have taken blank cheques from our mohan jiju but only thing you don’t know is we have given advertisement and complaint to the security officer that when his car was stolen last year that contained signed cheque book , you can go through this add I stretched a old news paper, in fact there was no such ad in that paper, but in frightened state none bothered to take that paper, ok leave it shree bhai, they can have Xerox copies of that ad later if they wish, rajbhai concluded matter, I too kept back it into brief case without bothering to show as it was fake one. See gentlemen shree bhai is my closes friend and mohan is his jiju, that makes mohan bhai is my jiju too, I am with them as far as long as he is truthful and genuine, if does not wants topay I shall switch place and will become at your side. He cleared his stand and confirmed his support towards mohan.
If any one of you wants to go to court with those cheques you are most welcome. With that you are going to land in jail as still car case is undetected, if any of you present cheque it will amount to theft of car also. Be it warned that whoever wants to approach court will be in trouble and I don’t ask or request any of you for not accepting our discussion with your own interest take participation here or else you can leave. Another most important thing is that court procedure will take its own course of time, here it is instant we can have the discussion and end up the matter today. Probably you are going back with your rightly entitled money or no money till that court process. You can have group discussion right now, I ask those willing people not to pester others who are not willing. If some one wants to quit discussion they can very well leave right now, as we know the result not only they are going to land in trouble they wont get any pay backs. We are going to save that much money forever.
(There were some more arguments took place which I don’t want to make it longer which may bore you)
All of them went out to have group discussions, they were nervous looking raj bhai here and when they found out that he is completely in favor of us they had expected disaster, in addition to that security officer inspector had given another jolt and now our mode of operandis had brought them to blink.
After long discussion every one were ready for the compromise. The one who wanted to fight and squeeze mohan jiju also had lost hope with these stern actions or threats. Then it was decided to recalculate his balances. I had to take help of ankita I asked her to come with ramadevi, with them lavanya too joined and finished work s all of them used separate laptops. Raj bhai asked them to confirm their calculations, may be they had already did in their own way, and they didn’t have much objections as all of these three had used bankers software to calculate.
With or without will they agreed for the figures arrived, I know it is not possible to give as per their calculations as rate of interest hey had considered were too high. In fact few of them were really happy as they had lost hope of recovery thinking he is complete drowned and was not at possible to recover despite of fighting legally or any other means. They were not aware of his investments and none had bothered to check them. They literally were happy to see the money back which was considered as bad debt. They convinced others in the same line and hence almost every one were happy when raj bhai declared that they all will get their money today itself.
Raj bhai called his staff and ordered to bring money with cash counting machine also. It was time for lunch, mohan offered them food but raj bhai said they will have food together after distribution of cash. It took long time to check and settle each and every accounts. Most of them didn’t bother to take service of counting machine as all of the cash was withdrawn from bank. All the females were awestuck looking at huge amoung of cash, didi and lavanya could not believe that their loans are being paid off, they were thinking that we had raised loans elsewhere t finish present loans. We collected all the security bonds and blank cheques, mohan rechecked them and he too was satisfied. Food was ordered to some good restaurant till food arrived we all were chitchatting and when food arrived ladies helped us to serve food. Now here was atmosphere of party all of us enjoyed that simple party and later after thanking raj bhai and me they left. Some how their worries were also over.
After they left didi came out with lavanya, what have you done shree bhai, from where all you got so much of money. I am very happy that I won’t be seeing any of those goons and the way you both handled was really awesome. Without you both it was not at all possible to make them agree for such low rate of interest. But where again you have raised loan, and how to repay that. We are already indebted by you on operation cost and if this adds to that I don’t think we will never be able to pay you back in this life. Raj bhai was also amused to pay such huge amount in a single go. Even lavanya was also wondering for the source of money including mohan.
Jiju and you are such a fools, you don’t know source of money, it is all yours didi neither me or raj bhai have brought money from our own pocket. Don’t you remember that day I made deals of your share holdings, you are so lucky you got fare price for most of the scripts. Like P & G and some more scripts are flying really high, it has crossed 3000 where as his investment price is as low as 900/ share. So such shares have covered most of the losses. Let me calculate the real balance now, after some calculations I said now the remaining balance is almost ten lacks, that too borrowed from banks and here you have still almost one lack in cash. If it was your own cash invested in shares still you could be in profit as on today’s prices, as you had paid lots of interest you are in loss. Al of your earnings in shares and other sources are spent in interest payments. Will you believe now I asked looking at them. Even raj bhai could not believe. All the credit should go to raj bahi without his support we could do nothing to reduce rate of interest to this level. It was rajbhai suggestion to make security officer appearance he too played his role very nice, Non-committedly he helped us. Now most of your worries are finished, you can stop thinking and start doing business as before.
Raj - No shree bhai it was your plan, the plot was superb so I played my role. Any way I am really pleased to see you all are happy. Mainly I wanted shree bhai to be happy as he was so tensed about your problems. Now lavanya can walk on her feet and most of the loans are cleared, remaining loans can be met out in due course of time, I shall speak to bankers to give you extra time to settle your accounts. They won’t trouble you any more. Only thing remaining is lavanya to be seen on ground with her magical hockey stick pushing the ball in goal.
Me – that also will happen soon, from tomorrow be taking lavanya out for walk. Now she I all right she can walk without any support, she needs some more time to start running exercise. She can walk and w have already talked and decided.
Rukmani- no bhayya I can take her out I don’t want to give additional trouble to you any more. What you have done to my family is much more than expected and you both have helped us a lot. We cant forget your help in my life. Suddenly she began crying and came to touch raj bhai feet. He said it is your brother who has done it, you better say thanks to him, he said politely. She came to me to touch myfeet, I immediately got up from my chair. No didi your place is not in feet it here I show my heart. I I hugged her, she was crying a lot, that made others too cry. Lavanya also came to me, I cant imagine our life without you bhai. I had never dreamt such things would happen and we can see better days in our life. She too hugged me from side and was crying like a mad. Even mohan also was crying, didi had made the atmosphere touchy, with them my eyes were also moist.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 07:09 PM