Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
In the morning I got up as usual and finished my routine like jogging and exercises, still nandini didi was asleep due to hard and marathon sex we had in the night. When I was ready I awakened didi, looking at me already dressed she asked what is the matter shree bro, why are you ready so early. I said I have a important meeting today I replied.
What is that, you are not free on Sunday also she asked. Yes dear I have to settle some one else’s problem. What is hat she asked, it is rukmani didi problem we have fixed today as some important people are going to come. Ok then let me prepare break fast so that you can leave early. She ran bath room, she returned within few minutes. No need of break fast I am going to take there only with didi and jiju, just I need this only, I pulled her to me and began smooching her. When we broke kiss, I think you are not satisfied even after longest sex we did yesterday night. No didi it is like routine break fast or some thing like that. You wish me best of luck so that I can settle their problem without any hurdles. She said best of luck to my lover bro and to them whom they have problem. I know yu are capable of handling things like this and I know you will succeed into it, best of luck again dear she kissed on my both cheeks and bid bye to her.
On the way I picked raj and went to rukmani didi house. For the first time raj was coming to their house. As we reached their house didi came running to me followed by lavanya. Didi hugged me and welcomed me without bothering to see who was with me. Then lavanya too came and took my hand lead to sitting room. Then came jiju, when both saw each other raj recognized him and jiju also was astonished to see a big person coming their home. He only introduced raj to his wife and sister. Raj could understand the amount of love that family had on me. Raj asked lavanya you are the one who had injured your leg at the time of match, she said yes sir, I had fracture in my knee and could not walk. I think you are confused seeing me walk without any help; it is because of my dearest bro he got the operation done and now made me able to walk on my own feet. Raj looked at me, is it right, I think this was the reason when you had disappeared for long period. Yes that is it, but it was not me who got her surgery done it was god who had sent to this poor child for helping her to walk on her feet. Hearing this lavanya eyes became damp, sir despite of helping us a lot he never takes that credit always he speaks like that, he is not god sent but I believe he himself is god for us. The fact is he is not related to us, by chance he rescued my bhabhi, from there she detailed every thing till surgery. After the operation when we returned then only bhabhi disclosed that he is not her cousin, he is not brother of her but god sent person came to help us.
I can understand by your gestures and exhibiting love towards him. I will be honored if yu stop calling me sir and treat me as you are treating shree bhai. He has helped me too but in other way, he is very nice person. I think I came to right place to see how love spreads; I want to be member of this family. I shall do my best to settle your all problems once for all. Jiju came and shook his hands, and bowed to touch his feet. Raj pulled jiju to him and hugged, when you are jiju of my bro you are jiju to me also. Your all worries are mine from today, we both shall shoulder all your worries and sorrows are finished form today. Before I came here I had nothing in my mind, I had come here on his request, but looking at the atmosphere here my mind set has changed; now you will see work of another sala of yours. Shree bhai you had not told all these things to me, you had said your cousin has some problem and it needs to e settled. But here things are totally different. Then rukmani didi called us from kitchen, bhayya break fast is ready please come in. jiju took us to dining hall. Over breakfast I asked have you informed all the debtors to come today with ledgers. He said yes I have informed them and I have assured them that if possible we shall be settling the payments too. But I am confuse I don’t have dime how are he accounts are going to be settled, how will I make payment. I am in total confusion he said. Is that is news for me, I thought they are invited to show their accounts didi said in shock.
That is his specialty raj commented, till I came here I was thinking that I we are coming to his sisters place but it is god sent sister whom he loves much more that his own sis. You leave all the worries now to your two brothers, we are here to see what best can be done. We both shall discuss about this matter and reshape it. Think that most of your worries are over and you will have good time from today. Now one more brother has come to you and he too have some special way of handling situations I commented.
Me and raj were discussing plan of action, how to tackle them , I told my views which he appreciated, if we handle them this way it will be too easy to get all the accounts settled and we can save jiju neck also. After some time all the creditors began arriving. Jiju made them sit after water and tea were served to them our talks began. All of them were asked to show their ledgers and tell the balances due tot them. Each one of them told balances it was amounting a lot. So far me and raj bhai were silent. We had not spoken even a word so far. But I had noticed discomfort them looking raj bhai, they had least expected him to be here. They all knew how is raj and his nature, so they were already tensed.
I asked one of them to show ledger he was hesitating to show. Rajbhai said how can we settle accounts without looking into them, how can he just accept the figure quoted are right. He gave me his ledger, jiju had taken loan of two millions from him, he had calculated @10% month despite of interest paid still the balance was over 3 million as he had skipped few months interest paying.
Rajbhai I don’t understand this account he had borrowed 2 million and he has already paid so much back and the balance still shows over 3 million how can it be like that. Raj glanced at the account, he could sense what has happened as he too is almost in same line of business. What @ of interest you are charging raj asked. That fellow gulped saliva and said @ 10% raj bhai. That was the @ agreed, is it not he asked jiju. I was in need of money and I had taken not bothering to inquire @ %, he replied. By then a circle inspector of security officer arrived, it was part of the plan, he was known to me and raj bhai we had explained this to him already. We welcomed him and made him seated. How come you are here sir I asked inspector as if it was not planned. I was just passing through here when isaw his house I thought of meeting him as we need some vehicles on hire for the election duty. So I thought of meeting him for that purpose, but how come so many people gathered here he asked. Sir he is my jiju and he has borrowed lots of money from these gentlemen, now we are planning to pay them back, as he has lost every thing in share market and other things , he is doobed by paying interest to all of these lenders. Soi had to sell one of my properties to settle their accounts. It is good that you too have come. So do you have money lending license I asked that lender. He gulped saliva again and nod his head in negative. Then how come you are doing this business, is it against the law no sir I asked inspector. No body can do money lending business; unless they have valid license any one can give hand loans that too without interest but if any one wants interest on their loans needs to take license. Why what is the problem he asked, see these gentlemen have lend money to jiju and are charging too much of interest to him, already he is broke I don’t think he will be able to repay at that rate of interest and I am also not in a position to settle this way I replied.
Shree bhai all of these fellows are good except only two of them won’t have any criminal records, better you settle amicably, if you find any problem you can call me. So will you be able to give vehicles to our department on hire basis he asked jiju. Why not sir every time it was me who had supplied needed vehicles to your and revenue department, just tell me number of vehicles needed. Shall we discuss that matter later so that we can finish this deals jiju said. Oh yes we can talk later also as there is still time, ok gentle men I shall take leave of you. All of you are good men and this fellow is also in trouble, please settle your accounts amicably and see that I don’t enter into your matters, if I have to enter, may be I have to go legal and that will amount to lots of trouble for every one, ok let me take leave. What he had said had carried lots of meaning. He had indirectly warned them. So their asses were already on fire, when he left without actully threatening them they breathed of relief.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 07:04 PM