Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Not now at any cost I am tired and entire night is for us, we shall enjoy later. She pushed me away began drying herself, I too had to keep quite as we can do it later at night.
We got dressed and went to garments after snacks and hot tea. We were there for longer than we had thought. Didi wanted to know as much about garments and its working as much possible in a day. Ramadevi was pleased to see here interest in the business. She went on telling what she all knew. She being a senior lady and worked for long time in this business she almost knew everything. At last she said your nandini didi seems genuinely interested and hope she will be successful in short period. She is much better than your bhabhi, where as your bhabhi calculates how much profit we can make here. As you know profit comes only after we work here. It is such a firm where we are giving employment to many and help in their life than what we can earn here. It is more of social organization than profit making company, I don’t say there is no money here, we can very well earn money if we give quality products with latest designs but we need to concentrate equally on welfare of employees I replied.
That is more important and appreciable we can plan this in that way. We can give shares of the company to employees at par so that they also will be partners of the company and hence they will work with full interest so that they can grow along with the company, I continued. I think same trick was played by infosys company ankita commented. Yes dear that is the theory we can implement here didi said. Bhabhi also came and joined us, nandini didi explained the plan we had thought. We are going to pay them handsomely then what is the need of shares she expressed her dislike. Didi and ankita explained how it is going to help us if we take all the employees into confidence they will not only be getting enough incentives but they will feel that it is their own company and they are part of it, thus you can make wonders. Some they were able to convince bhabhi.
There after so many discussions took place regarding company, every one intensively participated in the discussions. Later that was announced to all staff. ankita explained what are shares and how they hold their role in market, though ours is not going to be listed in share market but still to what extent it holds good while distributing profits. Each of the staff cheered with this announcement and few of the staff assured us that they will take utmost care of the company and they shall work hard for progress of the company. They thanked all of us especially nandini didi as it was announced on her first working day in company, thinking that it was her idea. It is fact that she only knows what is poverty and how a man suffers being poor.
After meeting bhabhi looked at me expecting me to take her out, but it was already late and didi could be alone so as it was decided I had to go with didi staying with her. It was her house where didi had to shift her family, as we had hired one of her bunglows. She called her dad and asked him to hurry to get the house ready for nandini so that she cans shift soon to stay with her family. Didi thanked for the concern unaware of bhabhi intention, only I could understand her intention. I passed smile at her, she gestured me to keep quite. She wanted my flat to be vacant as soon as possible so that we can meet and enjoy like before.
Come on shree let us move, it is getting late, I don’t know how time passed. But it was worth spending time to take some good decisions. Yes didi I am really happy looking your involvement in this new venture. The way you are having concern about company and staff I am sure you will pick up fast and you will work for progress of the company. We reached car, didi hurried come on make it fast, and still I have to cook. I was in mood of romance, so I said let us eat in some very good restaurant so that we cans save time. For what she asked smiling mischievously, you will know I replied. No shree when I am here what is need to eat outside, unnecessary expenses and hotel food is not good for health also she said in concern. That we can always have food in house, today I am in mood of eating outside. I took her to a posh restaurant. We took a corner seat like couple, she had no problem with it as this was new place for both of us and hardly any one knew us.
it was nice hotel atmosphere was romantic with dim light and soft music playing most of the tables were occupied by couples mos of the couples whispering to their partners smiles were there s on every couples, it was so contagious that I too was influenced by others. We ate food while I was doing naughty things like touching her arm or caressing thighs, some time she was getting annoyed by my plays in public but without bothering for her protests I continued my acts. I knew she was getting aroused and she was liking what iwas doing under the table, but she being Indian lady had shy nature she was trying to stop me but I was in jolly mood. Some how we finished food and went back to home.
The moment I closed door behind us she jumped on me without bothering to change clothes she began smooching me. You stupid you made me aroused in public you don’t have any shame. You didn’t even considering romancing with some others wife that too we were in public. You did press my boobs too, you are such a dare devil, if any one had seen us doing such nasty things in public. What happened dear does anyone know that I m with some one elses wife, you are my love and I was doing all things with my lover, hope you too enjoyed it. Yes it was some thing new for me it was thrilling to do such kinky things but we should be cautious to behave in public. You didn’t have patience to reach house we can do any thing here it wont be fare and safe to do such nasty things in public. If you repeat it I will never come out with you, do you understand she said. She was not serious as she too was excited. Before we reached bed room we had become nude, our clothes scattered allover the place. We were still hugging and kissing, we didn’t need any more foreplays she was ready for fuck so I was.
She pushed me on ed, I lay on my back she sat on my thighs, my cock was looking at ceiling. She came over me and sat on my stomach she was caressing y face while she adjusted herself over my cock, she had supported herself with one hand on my chest and other took hold of my cock guiding it into her warm and oozing pussy, my cock began disappearing slowly into her hot pussy her pussy walls fractioned my long cock into her tight pussy. When half the cock disappeared she began stroking with every stroke she was taking more and more of my cock. Once it was buried completely she began moving raising her ass till only tip of my cock was into her pussy and sat back in one thrust that she took entire cock in one go. Her boobs bounced with every jump she made on me, they were inviting me to touch them, caress them press them and make love to them. I took one boob in my hand was caressing it mildly took her nipple between two fingers which was growing these days I pressed it, it became still harder with my play her body shivered again with me playing with her nipples. Come on baby suck it she whispered, they are craving for your touch, please handle them carefully they are fragile she warned. I smiled at her words, don’t worry didi they are main attraction for me I will take proper care of them I replied.
Soon my lips reached to another nipple taking it between my lips, as my lips encircled them she moaned again. Yes baby that way my good it feels so nice to be sucked by you bro, keep going. I will teach your son to suck like you, she resumed jumping on me. She must have been fucking me for almost ten minutes and she was getting ready for another orgasm. Her thrusts became faster and harder she was pumping fast every thrust brought me new thrill and my hard cock was moving in her wet pussy like well lubed piston. I was holding her both boobs in each hand, with her approaching climax she was moaning louder and louder, to enable her to reach her climax I too was raising my butt to met her thrusts and pressing those magnificent boobs and time to time twisting her nipples. There she was she was breathing hard and giving maximum pressure on my cock with each stroke and at last she started shuddering and with full gush of her pussy juice she collapsed over me. I turned her over her back and took charge of fucking, we were in missionary pose I continued fucking her to give another couple of discharges in a row. Still I was hard and kept my cock inserted into her hot pussy, she was trying to catch her breath after series of climaxes. I too laid over her still my cock completely buried into her oozing cunt.
After some time she came to normal, she knew I was far away from my own climax. Just she smiled to ask what next in gesture. Didi I want to fuck your shapely ass now, this is inviting me to fuck since I saw them nude. No shree bhai you can do it some other time, now take me for another round from front only. Didi darling you had promised me that you shall fulfill all my wishes today, you cant break your promises I reminded her promise. Ok baba you can do any thing you wish I am ready to oblige and satisfy my younger brothers wishes, she said smiling. I knew she won’t say no to any of my wishes but I had to take care of her and her feelings, I didn’t want to force her that too in her such condition as she is carrying.
Take some lotion as we are going to do after very long time. I took lotion from dressing table which was kept ready for the very purpose. Go slow she cautioned me, don’t worry jan your bro never makes you suffer pain in his entire life. I lubed her ass hole and my already slick cock also. I positioned behind her ass after making it ready by fingering her tight ass. I took enough care not to hurt her but made nice entry into her ass keeping her aroused by fingering her pussy also. It took minutes to complete entry, when I was buried into her tight ass she asked me to stay for some time. I made halt in her ass. Thanks for smooth penetration bro, it feels nice to have your long cock back into my ass hole after long time, I was bit worried whether my ass will accommodate your cock into my tight hole. This time I feel that it is stretching more has your cock grown in circumference she asked, I don’t have any idea didi I replied. Yes it has grown thicker and seems to be longer also she commented. It feels nice to have you again. Since last time you fucked me in ass since then I had taste for ass fuck also. You had made me addicted to ass fuck my hubby has never asked for ass fuck, I don’t know even if he wished to fuck in back hole I would not have allowed him as this territory is restricted to you and only you. Thanks didi for reserving that precious thing for me only so hence forth I will be using it frequently so that you will have service at both ends I said smiling. What do you mean you want to keep fucking me there frequently, I had just sad that my hubby has not used it does not mean that I will let you ride back seat regularly, I am allowing this time as you are requesting me to allow. Don’t think that it will be available all the time for you she said with attitude. Anyway thanks for letting e to use that passage dear, I should make her addicted to ass fuck as she is carrying now may be after few days she wont allow me to fuck her cunt and that will become lose also after delivery, so I should make it memorable fuck for her and she should allow me to take her bung hole anytime I ask for I thought.
By now she was ready for the ride I began fucking her nicely I was in no hurry, I had all the night for me. So with small strokes I was fucking her ass keeping fingering her hot pussy always aroused and ready for hard fuck. I must have fucked her bung hole for almost half an hour some time slowly and some time faster as per her desire. She was liking the way I fucked her with her words I could feel that she is enjoying the great fuck thoroughly. After long fuck I unloaded my hot lava into her tight ass and she too had great orgasm with help of my fingers. Both of us lay exhausted after long fuck.
That night I fucked another two rounds making me and her completely tired and we both slept hugging each other completely satisfied.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 06:57 PM