Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
It was warm and soft gripping my cock and it seemed even pussy was so happy to get its lost friend. Then I began heaving slowly holding her waist with one hand and hard ball with other. As I gripped her ball tight she cried with pain and pleasure, go slow bhai, don’t press too hard it pains she cried again. I continued fucking her in slow motion till she began moaning then increased speed. She pulled me over her, now our faces were near to each other, she pulled my face began kissing. She took my lower lip into her mouth and I was sucking her upper lip, she became furious with this reunion and was sucking my lips harder. I began thrusting her pussy with harder strokes she too was pushing her ass to meet my thrusts. I knew she is going to come soon as she was over excited to find me back. With few more thrusts she began arching her back , her ass had almost raised to a foot and then she fell back. I continued giving strokes with every stroke she moaned louder and louder, at last she collapsed and went cool. She pulled me over her, I hugged her tight and lay over her for some time. My hard cock was being washed by her spurting juice, it pulsating over my cock gripping and releasing bathing it with her cum. She must have had long orgasm much time pulsing over cock. When she was through she opened her eyes. Smiled at me, that was nice again bro. keep doing it after some short break, I need to recover she could say this in midst of her hard breathing.
When she had recovered se again opened her eyes, that was nice bro. just pull out I want go on doggy she said, I let her turn, then I positioned behind her, gave couple of strokes it went smoothly inside with two more strokes I was buried to the hilt. Then our journey continued holding her beautiful butts I began fucking, her ass was inviting me to take of that too. How about fucking her ass again I thought, then I decided to take it in night round, she may get pain as it is not used since long. I continued fucking her, the was I was kneading her butts she could read my brain. It feels so nice to be kneaded bro, keep playing with them, I like it the way you are pressing them. Do you want to take that also she asked. Why not baby, I am always delighted to fuck your ass I replied. Please don’t do there it hurts, she said. Ok darling as you say I wont fuck it right now but you cant say no in the night. I want to fuck that tight ass hole of you, it is inviting me to fuck, how can I neglect its plea. i said laughing , don’t think about night now continue your ride over me, let us finish and proceed to garments. Oh shit what did I do I should not have tied that garments to you, now also you are thinking about work that too when we are enjoying thoroughly I said in sad mood. Don’t get upset bro, it is my first commercial work I am thrilled to work there, rest of the time we will be alone we have ample of time to enjoy ourselves at least not at the time of working hours. I liked her thinking ok dear as you say I replied. I continued fucking her till she had one more orgasm and I turned over me laying on my back. She came to know my intention already I am tired bro, can you fuck in missionary so that we shall finish now. This morning sickness some time makes me weak, but I promise I shall ride you at night. I shall fulfill all your desires. Ok that is also right, I had forgotten about your vomiting problem, by the way are you taking medicines regularly. If you neglect my baby I wont leave you, you will be punished suitably, what do you say beta I asked my son keeping my ear on her tummy which had begun protruding. He is saying that you are not taking enough food to feed him, you can’t neglect him do you understand? It is going to be tough time for me, I have to obey my darling baby words, that is playing inside my womb and he is giving wrong hints to his dad and seeking actions over his mom. You only tell me whom to satisfy brat in womb or brute on bed, that is a nice question I was laughing at her joke, it is not mere joke it is fact, she has to play dual roles as mother and as a lover, so hard it is for women.
Ok babe I shall be fucking you in your choice of style, I will take you in missionary but a night you will have to fulfill all my desires. Agreed bhayya, now come on my pussy is thirsty for your cum, it has not tasted it since long. She pulled me over her I too was in hurry to take her pussy. She guide my cock into her waiting cunt as my both hands were busy on her growing boobs. I went on pushing my cock into her wet pussy. Soon I was completely buried into her depth. I laid over her began kissing her face while moving my butt in slow rhythm.
 Her hands played on my back, yes kiss me there I like the way you kiss them she was encouraging me. She too was getting aroused she was pushing her butt to meet my thrusts. Yes that way ha push there my god yours is touching to my womb, yes, yes fuck me. Now make it harder, I always missed these shots bro. now a days he is also doing good but not like you are something unique. You know women psychology and you have mastered in art of love game. I like it shree come on make it faster I want you to fuck me till I am tired and completely satisfied. She was moaning louder and louder, she pushed her butt every time to invite my cock. I was pulling my cock all the way and showed back in one go, to give maximum friction, I was making best of use of length of the cock. I was fucking her harder with full speed; I knew she would not last longer. I kept fucking pressing her both boobs.
How it would be like this forever bro, she said. That would be fantastic, if we can be like this forever I replied. I shall find out some way so that we can be together I replied. There she was, her body convulsed she hugged me tight and her body shuddered beneath me she garlanded her legs over my waist. and her juice began spurting. I continued fucking her with full throttle as if there is no tomorrow she was having orgasms one after another. Now I was also coming to near of my own. I continued banging her for all I was worth; I had to make this fuck most memorable after long gap. Now I was also on the brink of my climax I gave the last trust and let my semen spray it came in spurts one two three I lost the count after that my jet spray was hitting her womb. By the time I was through she had series of orgasm and she was completely spent. She lay gasping for breath I too was exhausted so I lay over her hugging her tight. It took several minutes to come to normal, my cock was becoming small but still it was inside her wet pussy. I felt it was in midst of ocean of semen and her juice.
Will get off or you want to be like this forever she asked smiling at me. Why not didi, you only had sad that you want to be like this forever and now you are asking to move, this is not good, let me sleep like this baby I kissed her cheeks. That is true I want to be like this, but you have grown heavier thses days, you must be drinking variety of milks these days she laughed. Oh no didi I am not getting variety of milks but i am waiting for this cow milk I pressed her jugs. Come on I cant bear your weight for so long and your so is also asking you to get up, you are putting weight on him. Hearing she mention sons name I had to role t her side still hugging her. We lay for some more time, I was caressing her face with love not lust. We were chit chatting for some time, then she said she wants to go to wash room I too followed her, she was feeling shy to take leak in my presence. Before she took leak I began emptying my bladder in her presence, she hit my butt with her hand shameless fellow. Have some decency when will you grow up she teased me. What is there t o shy didi, you have seen me and I have seen you what is there to shy. Still one needs privacy while doing personal things, come on go out you shameless creature she tried to push me out of bath room, but I didn’t buzz I knew she was in hurry but shy to squat before me. I wanted to see her peeing she could not bear it no more and squat before me facing other side. But I moved to her front and sat before her, she stopped peeing asking me to go away, but I kept looking at her, she tried to turn but I hold her shoulders and made her sit like this. Come on didi I have not seen any female peeing let me watch. She was abusing me but could not hold pee for longer then came gushing sound, urine was coming out of her pussy with whistling sound. As she could not cover my face she covered her own with shy. When she finished she started fisting me, how shameless you have become. What is there didi after all we are so intimate what is there in showing that too. Chal besharam she hit me again and she began washing herself. How about taking shower didi I asked her. It is not bad idea you have made me sweat like any thing and your body has also become stinky with sweat. she turned on shower we both took shower soaping each other, her soft hands were soaping my body and her touches were making me crazy again, I knew she would not allow so I thought of making her arouses. I began pressing her boobs and smooching her, she was getting aroused. How about another round here below shower I asked her pulling to me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 06:56 PM