Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She – see shree bhai I am not going any where from now onwards, before I came here I wwas thinking will I get time to send some quality time with you, will i be alone with you so that i can speak to you in person sit like this placing my head on your shoulder. I had never dreamt that I will get so much time to spend with you. I am so much happy now to be beside you, it is more thrilling than becoming M D of a company. What I need is your nearness and love, what I wanted in my life that I have achieved but I need you and only you.
Any way you are going to be with me at least till our family is shifted here, so let us concentrate on duty first. I am not going to run away, there is enough time for us, we have all the night for our self. Now let us perform duty and other things later, see I am not an ordinary woman I am M D of a company and you should be aware of that. Now get up and ready to leave, she stood getting released from me. I should appreciate her duty conciseness she is like that, she loves work always gives first preference to her duties than nothing else.
I pulled her hand she straight away landed on me, don’t worry M D sahiba there are people who will run the show, but here we are the only ones to perform our duty. Company is not going to run away, let us make love first and then we shall go there. Still shree you are away from me so long cant you bear few more hours she said with concern. I know she too is desperate to have me but still she is thinking of her duty. That is she and love her for that, she had never thought of her pleasure, she liked to keep her family satisfied and happy.
After pleading for some time she got ready t make love. I am also thinking of this since long, till the time I reached here I was not aware of such developments but I do need to keep your trust and prove myself to be worth of your choice to be in such post, I should perform my best so that none should repent for me to taken for that post.
Without bothering to answer her I began smooching her, she first hesitated then started responding to me. One by one our clothes began disappearing, when she was sure of this is going to happen before we visited garments she must have mentally prepare her self. She took initiation to disrobe me. She seductively began removing my dress at last she made me stand pulled my last piece of cloth with her teeth. When my cock was exposed it hit her nose, she looked at me and laughed, see how he is desperate for this union, you scoundrel you have turned my life, she said to it patting on my cock. Then she kissed head of my cock, kissed all over my cock holding it by base. Mmmmmmmmm it has become so hard, seems he is hungry since long she said looking into my eyes. ( what could I tell her, he has inaugurated two pussies and two asses in past few days and made them my slaves). Yes baby he is always hungry for you, I told her noncommittal way. That is true also, he loves her and wants to be with her forever. She was on her knees loving my cock, kissing and sucking it. Get up honey your knees will get hurt come to bed you can make love to him as you like. I made her stand and carried to bed, placed her softly on her back. I lay beside her, she sat up and began smooching me and then she proceed downwards. She kissed my face and then my neck she traveled southwards till she reached for my cock. Always she was hesitant to suck cock but on me and vidya teaching her she had mastered in cock sucking. She took my cock head between her lips and touched it with tip of her tongue, she might have located pee slit, her tongue probed into it, she pressed cock head with her fingers so slit had open, she tried to insert her tongue into it. Slowly my cock began disappearing into her mouth, she was trying to take as much possible. M god she is taking up to her throat. I had taught her how to do deepthroating , it was vidya who learnt it and taught her bhabhi the art of deep throating. I missed vidya too, we have not met her since long, I missed that chulbuli nanad of her too. See how crooked fellow I am, I am thinking about vidya and her nanad while my love didi is sucking me with all her concern and love. I got attention to didi when she pulled my cock with her mouth making vacuum and sucking cock inside her mouth.
Then I looked into her eyes, where you were lost her eyes inquired me. I was lost in your love didi I replied. She made gesture like she knows when her jaws ached of sucking she came up and lay on me pressing her boobs on my chest. Her boobs have grown these days I thought while I cupped both f them. Mmmmmmm your boobs have grown baby I told her, yes shree you made them grow, these hands have made them big by pressing and kneading. Not only that your son growing in my womb is making them bigger, he too wants them big like you she giggled. I took one to my moth and pressed it hard, a drop of milk oozed from it, in fact it is not milk but some hormone that generally oozes after getting pregnant, in olden days when there was no pregnancy tests available it was confirmative test for pregnancy on delayed menstruation. Old ladies used to perform this to test whether a lady is really pregnant or not. I knew this as I had performed on other ladies, especially my sister and then shayamala aunt. Nadini didi was no aware of this so she exclaimed my god you are milking them. I pressed other boob hard and a drop of milk came from there too, I collected it on my finger tip and poked my finger into her mouth, she tasted it. It does not taste like milk she exclaimed. Yes dear it is not milk but milk like substance. But it won’t be large in quantity only or two drops I replied. It seems you have big knowledge in this she teased me. How many women you have tested she teased me. It is you and vidya whom else I replied. I can’t believe you must be having more like us; you seem to be expert in all these.
Oh no didi how come you can blame me of this, I laughed. If you don’t want to accept it the no need, I am getting my share and I am satisfied with it, I don’t want to be thorn in your way, it is only she who could say like this, otherwise most of the girls I met are possessive especially these two young girls and bhabhi, they are too possessive.
What are you waiting for thava garam hai roti banana ke liye (pan is ready to fry). Come on I cant wait any more. No didi want to lick that magnificent pussy of yours. I haven’t tasted it since long I said. Not now you can not only lick but can eat at night I cant bear any more, my cunt is hungry for your cock since so long. Come and straight away fuck me she was urging me.
You were asking not to do now, but you are hurrying me to fuck you as your pussy is hungry for cock. It is no more pussy you have made it cunt with this monster, with day and night fucking us. Vidya also was saying same thing to me. I wanted to complete my job, but you have made it so hot and horny i cant bear any delay, if you don’t fuck me I am going to ride you of your life, we both laughed. I said my cunt is hungry for your cock, not just cock as my hubby has kept me satisfied these days.
Is it didi now a days bhayya is fucking you a lot it seems, how is his performance these days. Yes totally different man he is now, now he has graduated to get his cock sucked and he does not hesitate to lick my pussy.
Mmmm you have made some miracle now he is able to satisfy you, what magic you did on him I asked. I am so happy my love is not deprived of her enjoyment that is good news.
Don’t talk now come and ride me, we can talk the rest later. It is time for only me and you, none others have any business here, come on hurry up. She lay back and she pulled me over her. Looking at her desire I positioned between her open legs, she took hold of my cock and guide it to her opening. That was a real change she never used to touch my cock to guide, it seems she has lost all her inhibitions and has become master in art of sex. Before I gave a push, she said be cautious bro, if you put more wait on my tummy your son will kick you, she reminded me of her pregnancy. Don’t worry janu I know and I shall take are of him as well you too. She had already positioned my cock into her chute, as I pushed it went on going inside, it was not as tight as previous episode as she had said I had made her pussy into cunt I was slowly sliding in her hot chute, she began moaning so soon, with few more thrusts I was completely buried into her. When I was through she asked me to wait, I asked why. I want to feel your master into mine after long gap. I could feel her pulse on my cock, it had become full slippery due to her oozing.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 06:55 PM