Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
When I returned with medicines all of them were waiting for me. Aunt asked me to follow her vehicle, ankita sat beside me in front seat and ramadevi and aunts house maid on rear seat. Anita was staring at me very often, I too glanced at her, her gestures were little different from other days, I could not think why is she staring at me so frequently and differently, that mad me worry. Aunts vehicle was going in other direction than our house , when it stopped in front of a good restaurant we all got down. We all celebrated sweet news in restaurant even uncle joined there. Later I dropped ramadevi and ankita at garments and returned home after some time.
I had double joy this day one I inauguration and other was bhabhi pregnant. But was bit worried the way ankita was staring at me, did she have any clue of our affair. Why she was looking at me like that, what must be there in her mind was bothering me. I reached home to find every one joyous mood especially aunty, she was thrilled to becoming grandma soon. She prepared special dishes of bhabhi likings, she was instructing bhai how to behave and how she has to take of herself and baby in her stomach. Bro was also in full mood he too was delighted with news of becoming father soon for me it was another chance of becoming kuwara bap, I am going to be father for fifth child if I don’t consider rohini case where I am not sure as she is also pregnant.
I retired to bed thinking of how I am going to manage with bhabhi, I wanted to have her in my arms and I was bit crazy as I had no pussy in past few days. I could not take her to flat as it is occupied by nandini didi. When I remembered didi I was lost in her thoughts, since months I had not met or mate her, who is my real love, when and how I am going to have her too, I was becoming desperate to hold her hug her and make love to her. It is so long since we had good time, since the time I shifted to belgaum I have not got time to be with her, spend some time with her. With memory of our time spent together I forgot bhabhi and dreaming about didi I don’t know when I slept.
Next day I went on site after finishing work from there I went to garments as I had some important work to be finished, by the time I through I got call from nandini didi, in fact I wanted to visit them in morning just to pose that I am busy I had not visited them. She called me saying her parents and in laws want to go back, I said I shall be coming soon. It was lunch time didi had prepared lunch, we all had food while we chitchatted. Didi’s parents were so happy for their daughter going into new venture of her own, she will be able to earn of her own money. They thanked me again and again for providing new source of income but they were worried as she is all ready carrying and would she be able to look after the office in her hard days. Don’t worry uncle she is capable of doing her job while she looked after her own. Anyway uncle and aunt will be shifting here soon, they will have their own house, I shall arrange some trusted maid to cook and look after her in-laws , so no need to worry about routine house chores what she will do is concentrate on her business which she can do with help of staff and any way I will be here for some more days till I complete my project. Even after that also I shall be visiting here often by the time they will be settled. So no need to bother about any thing as we all know she is capable of handling, I am sure that she shall manage show efficiently. And one more thing is sneha bhabhi is also carrying, it was confirmed yesterday, only those days when both of the women are on leave I will have to concentrate on business. I have asked bhayya to help and look after that. I have taken all experienced staff and going to employ some more who are in this field since long. Most of the things have been taken care off, you be assured that ever thing will run in proper channel, only thing is that she has to learn tricks of the game and cope up, that is all. Getting orders and manufacturing is I think in proper shape and bhayya will help in both orders and raw material sections. What these people have to do is manufacturing and maintain quality. In getting orders I am there is hall be getting huge orders from government like school uniforms and many more things. My darling didi will be best to handle all such things, let us provide her one of the best opportunities to explore her capabilities and prove herself.
3 So far she was blaming men that they are not doing things in proper way if she gets opportunity she will prove herself to be the best and now it is her chance to prove, I said smiling at her. You are also too god bro, you have proved it many times she too laughed at me, her gesture was at her stomach where my baby was playing in her womb. You are right bro always she blamed for not doing things properly it is chance for her to do it on her own, and you will be there to teach her to do properly bhayya also laughed; only we could understand what he said. Didi does not know that her hubby has come to know about our secret. Beta we are handing our daughter in your hands it is up to you how best you make use of her, didi’s mom commented. Don’t worry sasuma he knows how best to use her and there is no need to remind it to him bhayya said. He willdo his duty and rest is god who will decide uncle said. That he has already begun and there is already positive result bhayya said again. What do you say my darling wife he asked his didi, she was confused what to say. Yes, yes he is doing his duty and god has blessed us with this I mean garment didi too answered cleverly.
Now every one were ready to leave, I too was waiting impatiently for them to leave. I went down carrying their luggage most of them were seated didi mom reminded me again of my responsibility to look after didi. Then bhayya and didi came down may be was bidding good bye to his lovely wife with kisses and hugs. Before he boarded vehicle he came to me and hugged me tight, after long break I am handing my wife to you, make best use of the chance and don’t trouble her too much, your child is in her womb he whispered, and pat my back. There is no hurry to shift my family till then she will be all yours, later you may not find enough chances to enjoy, take care and good bye, have nice time he added. Sure bro I shall take care of her no need to worry I said loud as if all the time he was saying me same thing.
Beta you shift to this place don’t let her stay alone, she is carrying so needs utter care aunt said with concern. Where does she knows that I am not going to let her alone even for some time. I am going to stick with her for rest of the time I thought. Ok aunt as you say and I know my duties I shall be good to her I replied and bid bye. The vehicle began moving we waved them. Soon I was first to run to flat didi followed me she was walking slowly I turned and looked at her, my beauty was coming swaying her beautiful ass.
I opened door for her and when she entered I closed the door behind her and hugged her tight. I was desperate to be with her, have her company and to have her. You stupid don’t misbehave, hold me lightly I am not alone now, your son is inside he will kick you if you hold me tight she said laughing at me. I pushed her to door began smooching her, she too was responding pushing her tongue inside my mouth. I was sucking her tongue our tongues battled inside my mouth. I could tae her sweet saliva pouring inside my mouth, we stood smooching for a long time. When we broke kiss for breath, she took hold of my hand took me to bedroom. There she sat with me, it is so long since we met last time, I had began thinking that you have forgotten me.
Me – how is it possible to forget my love, you are not only my love but you are my life. Have I stopped speaking with you over phone. Has a single day passed without speaking to you. It is you who has never called me, but I am in constant touch with you. Only thing is I could not get time to come over there.
She – that is right, I do agree with it. Always you called me so I never got chance to call you. Whenever I thought of you, your call was there. It is sort of telepathy you used call me when I missed you, or thought about you. You were telling about operation of some girl what is her name, yes lavanya who is she again your love she teased me.
Me – no didi you are only my love none can replace you in matter of love. She is a stranger where I met them accidentally and no sentimental attachments with them.
Me – not at all I detailed how I met rukmani and what progresses too place after meeting her. I could not stop helping such athlete whether it is a boy or girl. Even if it is some boy then also I could have helped him. She being a girl that too a beautiful girl does not make any difference for me.
She – no need to give explanations I know you and trust you, for that matter if you indulge with any other girls I wont mind. She laughed teasing me. That is true she does not think much but she is so caring and has concern about me and my health. We have such a emotional and sentimental attachments. She was not worried when I had sexual relation with her nanad idya which you all know about.
Me – so tell me about you and my beta.
She – you know almost everything about me, your son is fine. It is just three months of pregnancy so there is no much to say about him. Only thing is some time I have to suffer because of morning sickness, thanks god off late there is no much vomiting only thing is I get tired soon.
Me – that is very much natural in pregnancy that too primy. So how are your mil and fil.
She – they are fine as you had advised I began taking them out some time to temples and some time to garden, satsang and all. That has proved magic on them. They are hale and hearty. Always your driver took us whenever I called him, that old man has sympathy towards us. As you had advised I have learnt car driving, driving school has helped me and your driver gave good hints so that I can drive well in city also. So some times he leaves your car for me to take oldies out as per their wish. You know their health began improving after that. Even my mil is working with me in kitchen helping me always, she used to sit in fil room to treat him or give company as he seldom came out of his room.
Me – how his health is progressing after his second bypass surgery.
She – he has improved tremendously he wont be sitting in his room, he keeps walking around the house, some time he asks me if he could help me in kitchen or any other matter. I wont feel he had bypass twice and a suffering old man. Now a days he is so cheerful that too after hearing me carrying.
He misses you a lot always he remembers and speaks about you, he says if you had not helped him in his treatment by now he would be dead. Even my mil is so impressed she too talks much about you.
Did you notice when my mom was asking me to take care of mine, did my fil or mil asked you to take car. They are very much confident about you, they know how you love me and our family so they never uttered a single word, instead they were convincing my parents.
Me – that is so nice, it was you helping them why should they thank me, it is their greatness that they like me.
She – no they know it is your help and on your insistence I learnt driving and always it was your car which took us out.
She had leaned on me placing her head on my shoulder and holding my hand caressing my chest with other. I could feel her warm breath on my face it was pure love and there was not even hint of lust in her words or behavior.
I then turned towards her began smooching her again. Soon she too responding she was caressing my body and she was getting aroused. Then she pushed me away, shall we go to garments now she asked. Why now what is so urgent, I asked. Duty is duty, I have not gone there. After inauguration we came here and not gone there, if a M D sits in her house what staff will think she asked concerned about her new venture.
M D sahiba we shall go there but not now, I want to make love to you my darling didi. There after we shall go there, nothing is in hurry, those things can wait but not me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 06:51 PM