Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
At hospital I got her name registered in opd and asked attendant to inform doctor that we have arrived. In return I got message that we have to wait for some time and after little more time I got the call. So I moved to consultation room, doctor welcomed me with warm hug as he is best friend of my eldest bro. wow you grown so tall chotu he exclaimed. Yes bade we have not met for long and for your information I am no more chotu now I said laughing. That I can see chotu but by growing tall you cant become elder to me he too laughed. I handed him all the reports we had carried. I introduced rukmani as my cousin and lavanya as her nanad. He shook hand with lavanya and said namasthe to rukmani. Then he began studying all the reports though he had seen all of them as I had mailed them to him. By then a team of foreign doctor delegates appeared. He introduced each of them to me and lavanya as patient. They again studied all the reports and suggested fresh x ray of the patient. We got it done and after seeing fresh x ray they discussed some thing in technical terms which I could follow hardly. After long discussion they said, she needs surgery; of course I had expected it.
But one thing is sure I shall settle most of your problems. I am sure you will be alright soon. I have thought of all the problems and solution also.
She – still I am worried bro, I know you are going to help me. But the things are not so easy already we have huge loans, this will cost us a lot. I don’t want you to suffer for this, it is better we cancel surgery and go back. We can have it done when we improve financially.
Me – didi I know your worries, but you can’t get this experts service later. At any cost we will have it done now itself. I can’t see a such good sportsman suffering to walk even. As they have promised she will be able not only walking but can play too. I want to see her running in the field with hockey stick in her hands and others chasing her. Don’t you want to see her playing?
She – where did I say that I don’t want her to stand on her feet? I am always so thrilled to see her magnificent play. But this is not right time for that. I too love her too much but our condition is not favorable for all these.
Me – we are going to get it done now itself, it is now or never chance. I assure you that I shall bear all the expenses and if you become able to pay it back then ay or just forget it. When I have been considered as family member it is my bounden duty to fulfill all needs. Now don’t say any thing and let it happen. Just have faith in god and me every thing will be alright. Your words are making lose her confidence in herself.
She – but…….
Me – no ifs and buts, I have decided means it is final and it is going to be done now. If you want to stay , you can stay otherwise you can leave. I shall get the operation done and I shall bring her to you on her own feet. Now no more argument is allowed in this matter. Without bothering to listen her words I went inside room later she too followed me bowing her head down.
Lavanya – when are we leaving back to belgaum , she seemed to be determined to go back without operation.
Me – soon we will be returning back to our place. Her face lightened hearing that we are going to return soon. When doctors ask us to leave after surgery we wont stay here even for a day I replied.
lavanya – what do you mean?
Rukmani – it is decided to have operation tomorrow and every thing is being taken care of. Now just stop bothering about any thing. We are so lucky to have a brother like shree, he will manage every thing. If we become eligible to pay back we are going to pay him. Otherwise after all it is his duty to see his sister family is in peace. What do you say bro she looked at me and tried to smile, I could see sadness behind her smile.
After some more argument with lavanya we both convinced her for operation. Now it is time for lunch we shall go to a restaurant and have some food. I am feeling tired and hungry due to all this useless argument. Now hurry up and get ready to go. We went to a posh restaurant and had good food. Lavanya was impressed with the restaurant and food as she had never visited such posh restaurants.
After food we returned back to room and took some rest. After that I took them out and roamed in city till evening and in evening I took them to beach.
Both the girls had not visited this world famous marine beach, they enjoyed walking there. Lavanya was walking with her crutch and beside her was rukmani and I was last. Rukmani was holding lavany hand on one side and had placed other hand on my waste. We are roaming like a family, though she was holding me but it was purely brother like there were no ill intentions inside either of us. There were lots of young couples doing naughty things in public. Looking at them these both girls used to blush. How can they kiss in public like this lavanya exclaimed pointing at a couple smooching in midst of crowd and none bothered about it.
It is very famous for young couples and it is very common here. You are saying this as if you never kissed any one I teased lavanya. Shut up bro, I am not of that kind she replied bit irritated. I cant believe such a beauty with athletic body and a state level player should have line of admirers and must be having dozens of boy friends I teased her further. Don’t you feel shame to talk so cheap on your sis she retorted.
What is there if I was you I would be having a line of boys hanging around me I laughed. I am sure lots of boys must be dying to be near you, no need to feel shame. It is the age to enjoy come on tell me how many boy friends you have I asked her standing in front of her. You should have shame to ask such silly questions that too in front of bhabhi, you are insulting me lavanya replied.
No yaar sorry if I offend you but you are such a beauty and being sportsman that makes you queen of the college I thought you must be having at least few boy friends. No bhayya I don’t have evena single boyfriend. I don’t like to have any one all the time I was interested in studies and sports, I had never thought of giving time to such things and I don’t want to slip away from goal of playing for country and at the same time should not eave my position of number one in college in studies too. I am not angry on you no need to ask sorry but I am very simple girl and I don’t want to give chance to slip from my goal. Forget it, it is lost story where I have lost interest in my life and I am very sure I wont be able to achieve either of the goals. Her eyes became wet, I took her in my arms don’t cry baby as long as your brother is with you I wont never ever give chance to cry. I shall make all your dreams come true. I wiped her eyes, here rukmani was also crying hearing all our conversations.
Rukmani – I had told no my bro is so humble and caring us all. Don’t worry he will take care of evry one, only thing is that his poor sister wont be able to pay back his debt. Except for brotherly love cant do any thing for him. Hope all the girls should get a bro like him, I wish him that his all dreams come true and god give him long life, he can add my lifespan to him. She too hugged me, we all three were in tight embrace, all were so sentimental.
I wanted rukmani and lavanya life be improved and they should lead normal life, lavanya should achieve what she had dreamt. I was so satisfied for me helping them without any expectations. I wiped eyes of both girls and proceed further. I took them to most famous chat stalls there and after snacks we roamed for some more time, we seldom talked as we all were busy in our own thoughts.
I got call from doctor he said lavanya should not take any food after eight o clock in the night and should get admitted at seven in the morning. So we had to move from there, we had food though it was bit early than the usual time. Then proceed to room.
We all changed dress and lay on bed we were talking about tomorrow operation, lavanya was getting tensed as she was scared for surgery, me and rukmani didi were convincing her and encouraging her making her mentally prepared. Even if I undergo surgery and still I fail to play what is use of the costly surgery, any way I am comfortable with crutches that is helping me to walk. What is need of operation she was still telling us to cancel the appointment. At last we prepared her for surgery she accepted without her will. Then rukmani called her hubby and conveyed about operation, by now he was half intoxicated , he was abusing his wife for taking decision and was shouting about the cost who will bear it, I don’t have dime in my pocket and how are we going to meet the expenses. Rukmani some how convinced him and said as no need to pay bhayya as long as we don’t improve financially , he being outsider is ready to help what kind of brother you are, you want to cancel the operation and asking us to come back. The argument was going beyond control and both were shouting each other over phone. Then I took phone from rukmani and convinced him t last he kept quite after threatening him.
It had spoiled mood of all of us, I tried my level best to bring mood to normal. Again this lavanya began crying with fear of surgery, I told her every thing will be ok as you are at best hands in the world and all will be fine. Will you come inside while I get operation she asked me? No dear others can’t enter o t but I shall be at door waiting for the good news. If you can come long with me then only I shall accept for the operation she made condition. At last I said I shall try to come inside I shall convince bade doctor and seek permission from him. Now she was bit happy and bit relaxed, I was sure they wont let me in o t.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 06:07 PM