Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
We all three headed for Mumbai, lavanya seemed to be nervous for her visit to hospital. She was all the time thinking about the out come of this visit. Will she be able to be on her own feet. I kept her consoling and giving her enough courage to face the consequences. Where as rukmani had come without any money and was worried about the bills and about repays. I could understand her mentality. I made them laugh with small jokes and good talks, at last I was able to bring them back to right mood. Lavany was traveling in two tire a c for the first time, she was asking about the fair and so many things. Rukmani was used to it she was answering most of the questions.
Then food arrived we all had food and I decided to take upper birth and both girls chose to sleep on lower birth and luckily other birth was vacant. We reached Mumbai without any eventualities. I had reserved two rooms, one double room for both of them and one single room for my self. We had reached early in the morning and I was in mood of sleeping for some more time as appointment was late in the noon. I took them to their room and settled their luggage and I proceed to my room which was right opposite to theirs.
When I collected my bags and got up to leave lavanya asked me where I was going. I said I am going to my room, need not worry as it is right opposite to this room. If you need any thing you can call me at any time I replied while I moved out of room. before I closed door rukmani called me, why do you want to leave us alone in this unknown city. You both can sleep on bed I shall sleep on sofa or I shall get extra mattress, she said in one breath.
No need sis this lodge is very safe and I wont be that far, it is just opposite if you need any thing you give me missed call and within a minute I will be here I tried to convince them. But both girls were not ready to stay on their own. Both of you need privacy it is not fair to be outsider man stays with you all the time it will be hindrance to both of you and it will be embarrassing for me too I laid my last card. No need we are fine here with you, we shall adjust with circumstance both replied together. Now I had no other option but to stay with them. I went to wash room and got fresh both of them got fresh one after the other. See this will happen every time we have to use wash room separately that is time consuming I tried to convince them. It is enough of you bhayya, if you think that we are stealing your privacy you can proceed lavanya said in sarcastically. Ok dear I shall stay with you only I replied after accepting my defeat. I am feeling sleepy I shall sleep on sofa I took bed sheet and proceed to sofa. No need kishan bhayya we shall adjust here on bed itself it is big enough to accommodate all of us rukmani said in final verdict. That was true bed was big enough to accommodate all three of us but still I hesitated it would not be fair to share bed with outsiders and I am always horny man, if I make wrong moves what will they think of me. I have habit of hugging any female beside me in sleep, that I have developed in all these years as I seldom sleep alone.
As I had no other option and I was feeling sleepy as I had not slept properly in train, without spending time in futile argument I lay on other side of bed and slept soon. When o woke up I found rukmani was sleeping beside me placing her leg on my thigh. Her face was towards me, she looked so innocent while she slept. I was no aware when she had changed her dress to night dress and lay beside me. Lavanya was at other end. I kept looking at rukmani she is really a beautiful girl except color was bit wheatish but looks so beautiful with sharp features.
Her boobs moved with her breath, hair strands spread all over her face, she is not sexy but sisterly beautiful how lucky her hubby must be to have her as his wife I thought. I didn’t get aroused despite her leg over my bare thigh as I was wearing shorts. I could feel sisterly love towards her. I wanted to caress her face but could not muster courage what would she think if she comes to know. I kept looking at that beautiful face for some more time. Then slowly I pushed her leg and got up. I went to wash room and did all my morning chores. By the time I came back they were still sleeping, may be they too didn’t sleep well in train with all tensions. I awakened them and ordered tea to reception. Soon both girls went to wash room and got fresh by the time tea arrived they came out. We took tea and then I asked them to get ready. Lavanya went in first me and rukmani didi kept chitchatting, there was no single cue for she placing her leg on my thigh and slept peacefully, I thought it was mere accident and natural in sleep. Then lavanya came out fully dressed after bath, rukmani hurried to bath room.
How was sleep I asked lavanya, yes I could catch some sleep she replied, you know how tensed I am. No need to be tensed dear I am here and shall take all the care I said. Bhabhi is also so tensed she was stirring a lot in catching sleep, I thought she would disturb your sleep she said. When bhabhi threw her leg on you I thought you will be awake but you were sleeping like a man sleeps after selling his horse.( jaise ghode bech ke soya). No I had not good sleep in train I am not even aware of she throwing her leg on me I replied, though I knew it. That is problem with her, she always throws leg on the person sleeping beside her, I had lifted her leg twice before I slept and turned her towards me. You know usually she sleeps in my room as most of the time my bro is intoxicated and some time he becomes violent after he drinks and beats bhabhi, there was sadness in her face while she told all this to me .
Is it I am not aware of this and as I had not slept properly in train I had sound sleep I replied. you were sleeping like kumbhkarna I saw she said smiling at me. When bhabhi was stirring a lot I felt we did wrong by keeping you in our room as she may disturb your sleep and that may lead to misunderstanding she looked worried. No need to worry after all she is my didi, I don’t have any problem to share room but only thing is you wont have privacy as you women deserve it I replied. No nothing like that we can manage she said. By then rukmani too came out completely dressed in red saree, she looked so beautiful in her red saree with matching blouse. She had very good sense of dressing though she wore saree it had covered her properly without any glimpse of her body exposing. I liked her that way, she was looking so beautiful in her attire, there was no sex feelings in her dress or simple make up. It was time for breakfast before going for break fast I called doctor whether lavanya could eat her breakfast, otherwise it should not be problem for investigations. He said she could eat light food, as per doctors advise she took light food and we both me and rukmani had per our choice. We spent some more time in room watching t v and chitchatting.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 06:03 PM