Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
That day I made them study hard enough to catch the lost time. Till night I didn’t go near them, I fact ihad to go out to attend my work. I returned after noon for luch and after lunch again went out. So I kept them busy in study, at evening maid called me and asked me to return as she needs to go.
In the night fucked both girls two rounds each and in the early morning too I fucked both and we made it a point to clean all the mess before every one came back. It was time to return all I went station to receive them. Uncles and aunts were happy to see their girls were glowing with new found games, which their parents could not recognize. Geeta aunt asked whether girls did bother me much. No aunt in fact I btohred them too much with studies I replied. Both girls blushed understanding my words. Bhabhi was so impatient to see me. She almost hugged me with her eyes, all the time her eyes spoke to me. After tea sush family went back to their house. Both girls departed with sad face. Recognizing their state geeta aunt said, don’t worry girls you are going to spend more time with you jiju, here after he is going to take tuition for both of you till exams are over, she said smiling at girl. We all were happy to hear her words
Today I had to take lavanya to Mumbai for her checkup all the reservations were made and they were ready to come with me. I hurried to site as I would be out of station for days, I instructed every thing to our contractor. Then I proceed to garments and discussed every thing with staff for future arrangements to be made in my absence. Ankita was bit gloomy hearing my absence for few days but still she inquired about all the future plans and we finalized matters. I was still interacting with staff then sneha bhabhi had joined and resumed her duty after long absence. As usual meals for every one was supposed to arrive here in garments. I thought of giving company to all as I could discuss even while we ate. But bhabhi had other plans. She asked me to go out with her to house and have lunch there only. I could not go but on persistence of bhabhi I accepted. Once we were seated in car she asked me to go to flat and asked me to order food, she was blushing and smiling naughtily at me.
I could understand her intention and feelings.
I missed you a lot devarji, you cant imagine my state, all the time I was thinking about you, she said.
Me – you had your hubby beside you so there was nothing to miss my cock. But I too missed you a lot. By the way how is your ass I asked teasing her.
She – yes he was very much with me but we were in lots of tension that time, so he could not think of sex. I wonder what magic you did to me my dear devar. Despite of having my hubby beside me I missed you and your monster, she caressed my cock over clothes, soon it started stirring in my pant.
Me – in day time you all were at hospital, you could have very tell taken him to room for a good fuck.
She – that was not possible what he could think about me, even at night I tried to arouse him and in fact I was successful to have a nice fuck from him. I pretended like I was thirsty for his cock since he moved out. He didn’t suspect that I was completely satisfied with your monster.
Me – mmmmmm you were thinking of me despite you got his fuck?
She – not only that, I was imagining you while he took me. She blushed to say so.
Me – is it you were imagining me while my lovely brother rode you, that is some thing cant believe.
She – that is shree, once he takes any girl she cant easily forget him she said smiling.
Me – thanks for the compliment dear. But what is so special in me that you imagine me while your hubby took you.
She – I don’t know and cant describe in words, there are many things in you which others wont have. The way you arouse and fuck for such along and erotic talks that arouse me to maximum. There is some thing unique into your way of approach.
To be honest when I got fucked by you I felt very bad for cheating my hubby, but after that I realize what a fuck you had given me and that I wont be able to get it from my hubby.
By now we had reached flat, we didn’t waste any time and we got in embrace and we were kissing like mad couple meeting after long break. She disrobed me in record time and took my cock into her mouth began sucking it like lollypop.
I was playing with her body caressing and squeezing it where ever I felt like. When I placed my fingers on her snatch, it was burning like hell. It was leaking so much that her juice was running over her thighs.
She pushed me over bed and without any further fore play she began riding me . she did ride till she was tired and had two orgasms. Then I made her lie over her back and took her in missionary pose and fucked her for long time. Then before I was nearing my orgasm she asked me to fuck her ass. How could I deny my favorite place, soon I was behind her poking my cock into her tight ass.
She was as tight as sheetal and as hot as her. I started fucking her and was comparing her to her sister. Both girls are super hot in bed and both have tight holes. We enjoyed for some ore and at last she asked me to take her pussy and end it there only.
. I took her again in missionary position and fucked for another ten minutes or so, and at last I made it a point to reach climax matching with her. At last I filled my hot lava into her hot snatch and lay over her till door bell rang.
Food had arrived I took the parcel and paid him with tips. After food we had another marathon round and left for garments.
Already it was time to leave for Mumbai. After dropping bhabhi with satisfied pussy and I was also satisfied. I too needed it as I don’t know how long I would stay at Mumbai and I would be missing the pussies till my return.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 05:58 PM