Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
We took some rest before any of us moved, naturally both the girls were exhausted I helped them in cleaning them. Literally I had to carry sheetal as she had pain in her entire body. I washed her pussy and ass with hot water and later gave her hot fomentation which she deserved after losing cherry at both ends.
We all came out of bath room and both girls seemed to be hungry after long marathon fuck, I prepared hot milk added some turmeric powder to reduce pain a natural remedy, we all had some snacks and milk enriched with all the nutrients prepared by aunty for me. I gave double dose of pain killer to sheetal and one to sush. Shall we go to bed I asked the teasing, I would have loved to go for another round but sorry I cant my both holes are aching and they wont permit me to sheetal replied with smiling face. Don’t worry dear this is not end of our game next time I shall give as many rounds as you wish I replied laughing. But we are going to sleep all nude sush declared, that was fine with me as I always preferred to lay nud in bed and how can I say no when two nubile beauties are asking me to sleep nude, as expected both girls took position at each side, both of them hugged me tight turning towards me. We all slept in heap those four nubile tits pressing on me. That was end of that episode, but still one more cherry was left untouched that is sush ass, hoping to take that too soon we all slept, it didn’t take much time to catch sleep as we all were tired.
Next day I woke up early as usual, I could feel warmth of two nubile bodies at both side, sush had placed her leg over my leg and sheetal had placed her knee on my groin, my early morning hard on was between her knee, it was such that I was fucking crevice of her knee as she had folded her knee around my cock, so tight my cock had nestled between the fold of her leg. I wanted to get off for my routine exercise but I didn’t want to disturb girls so I lay still. First I placed hand on sush, she subconsciously nestled into my arms placed her head on my arm, she hugged me tight. That felt great to have a young girl in my arms. Then I felt sheetal stirring and coming closer than before, her entire body stick to me. Then only I felt her body more hotter than normal, I was alarmed and placed my palm over her forehead then on her nude chest. I was right she had fever but not that much to be alarmed. I was bit worried I had warned her before hand that losing both virginity at both ends may be painful but she was reluctant to have it on same night. I kissed her forehead and lay still for some more time. Then she changed her position she lay her back to me. I felt like making spoon way poking my cock between her ass cheeks. But remembering that I had fucked her ass very bad she may feel pain, so instead of going behind her I turned other side. By now sush too changed side facing other side, straight away went behind her and poked my hard on between her ass crack, she may be partially awake she turned her face and kissed my cheek still not breaking the contact, our bodies adhered like set of spoons, and she slept again. It was becoming too much to be idle between two beautiful nude girls. But I didn’t want to do any thing as sheetal had fever and I didn’t know condition of sush, I thought it is better to get away from these girls.
I left the bed and got fresh, absent mindedly I wore shorts and moved to kitchen prepared tea for myself and girls too. Before tea was ready asked girls to get up as I had to give tablets to sheetal. They were not ready to get up as they had long night fuck and their bodies were aching like hell. Some how I made them awake and asked to get fresh, unwillingly they got up and went to wash room not bothering to wear any thing. I watched their swaying asses as they moved. Immediately my cock began stirring looking at them, but I was not in mood to do any thing because of their condition. In fact I too wanted to bang both girls, how can any man be quite looking at these nubile. I moved to kitchen and filtered tea and came with tray with tea and biscuits. When I returned both girlw were drying their fce but still complete nude. I handed them tea and biscuits gave tablets to sheetal she asked what for. I said darling you are having mild temperature I think you had long sleepless night I laughed at her. She blushed it is all because of you naughty jiju she smiled back. She took tablet and we all had tea. Suddenly sush became wild and began shouting at me, don’t you have any shame jiju. I was bit shocked y her words, so far I had done nothing since morning and what the matter is, they don’t need to be shy to be nude in my presence as I had fucked both girls in night and since then we all were nude, now what is the question to be ashamed of. In fact they should feel shame to roam around in nothing. I asked what happened dear after mustering courage, I knew these girls are not simple cant predict when they get angry and for what reason, if they get angry they become wild. You should learn to behve she shouted, sheetal was also looking in bewildered by her sis words, meaning to say she too had no cue for what this girl became so angry. Come on tell me what it is why are you angry I asked. You should learn manners jiju, you are behaving like stupid she shouted, be roman in Rome. Still I could not catch her point, I was in utter confusion then light of my brain clicked, oh my god you are talking about dress I shouted. I was wearing this just not to embarrass you girls, by mere look at you girls my boner is troubling me a lot I replied laughing at them. If I show my hard cock you may get embarrassed and I knew that both of are not in a position to cool me, what do you say I asked sheetal, you are already having fever so I thought of concealing that stupid cock of mine.
When we don’t have any inhibitions and we are roaming nude before you why should you think that way. May be sheetal is having little trouble but what about me. Why don’t you tell that you are unable to get your thing up sush said teasing me. My god these girls are too much to handle I thought. She is indirectly arousing me or insulting me I could not judge. Why don’t you check it your self I challenged sush. There is no need we both know result, you are just unable to get it up sheetal teased me further. My god her pussy and ass are swollen and she is till teasing me, I should not have shown mercy to these stupid girls. In fact I was not satisfied completely I wanted another round of nice fuck but mere looking at them I had avoided another round as it would be too tough for beginners, where as they are teasing me. Here I was trying to conceal my hard on which is paining since the moment I got up.
Some how I had to tame them I thought, yes what you are saying is right what now I asked. Sush came to me and in a one go she pulled my short, soon I was complete nude as I was not wearing any thing underneath. My everready cock hit her nose as she was kneeling before me, she looked up at me with fun. I laughed at her, please make it stand baby it is sleeping since yesterday and I am unable to wake it I said laughing at her. Sheetal laughed amused looking at my cock hit her sis nose smearing tip of nose with pre cum. Straight aay I lifted sush and threw her on bed raised her leg and showed my cock into her still almost dry pussy. She cried with pain I neglected her cry and gave another push half the cock was buried in her tight canal. As there was no foreplay so her slit was almost dry, sush was shocked with my animalistic behavior, she tried to push me but in vain, she could not even move me forget getting off. I hold her both tits and gave another push to burry my entire length into her tight pussy. Now she was really crying and begging for mercy, even after she crying and begging I didn’t have any mercy, I pulled my cock all the way out and slammed in. with this her body jerked, sheetal now was aware of happening, she came running to me, what is this jiju what are you doing she shouted at me. When she continued shouting and came near me, I pulled my cock from sush and attacked on sheetal, she tried to protest but at her tender age she was no any match to my strength and repeated what I did to sush. In few strokes I was buried into her tight snatch. She was so shocked she could not speak even she looked in horror, I felt her eye balls would come out of their socket.
I looked at them when they were laughing loud, both of them were laughing due to my cock smearing young sush. I felt bad about the way I thought looking at those innocent faces. No I should not hurt these young girls I said to myself. As I often tease them they too are teasing me why should be annoyed by it. Do you like what you saw I asked sush. That is great as always she replied. Then ho about taking it into your mouth I asked. There is no meaning in asking for it, I am here for that only she replied. Then what are you waiting for I asked. Without any comment she kissed rosy bulb of my erect cock. That is wonderful you have dear she commented after licking it for short time. Let us move to bed it hurts my knees she giggled. We all moved to bed, she made me lye over bed and she positioned over my thighs. She bend forward and began kissing my cock. Sheetal silently moved to us and took seat beside sush, she too began kissing holding cock straight. Both girls were kissing and licking cock, often their tongues met with each other, some times they left my cockand began smooching each other. I had not dreamt that sheetal would be active because of her temperature. But temperature between her thighs made her involve actively. Once sush took my cock till her throat, it must have hit her throat she removed cock and began coughing. Sheetal took opportunity and began giving blow job. Sush had lost her toy as sheetal was trying to take as much she could. So sush moved to my face began smooching me. We smooched for some good time, after breaking kiss sush began licking my body taking my tiny nipples between her teeth and nibbled them one after the other. Where as sheetal was still busy with my cock, she is very good learner she was doing great job on my long cock. It was just a second day in sex but her performance was much better than sush.
Then both girls switched places, sheetal was over me licking and sucking my body and sush had taken charge of cock. She must have observed shetal and was trying to copy sheetal. Yes this time she could take my long cock till her throat. She was giving good deep throat session. When her jaws ached she left it and directly straddled, I had expected this as sheetal was still sour at both holes she would not dare to fuck. Remembering this I turned sheetal and inspected her both holes. Her pussy lips were still swollen and her ass was in bad shape, it was still red and swollen.
Just to cool them I began licking her both holes. My tongue felt much better over her holes, she must have felt soothing over her pussy. But she was getting aroused her clit becoming hard over my tongue. She straddled my face, she began rubbing my face with her groin. She rubbed her pussy lips on my lips. Now my horizontal lips were brushing her vertical lips.
There sush had positioned on my cock slowly gulping the hard meat in her tight snatch. Both girls were facing each other, sheetal bend forward, sush took the cue and now they were smooching, and here I was smooching her vertical lips. Now both girls were in full heat both of them were jumping, one over my mouth and other over groin. Sush had picked up rhythm and sheetal kept gyrating over my face rubbing her clit on my lips. I inserted my hands between both girls and caught one tit of each, I could not see any other actions as sheetal groin had covered my entire face.sush went on fucking till she lasted, when she reached her orgasm she lay over me breathing heavily and slowly slide from me. Sheetal also dislodged and came beside me. I looked at her she was burning with desire, if she had let me suck her pussy for some more time I would have brought her to a good climax but before she reached her orgasm she had moved away. I could see lust in her eyes, but she was in dilemma. Don’t worry darling ishall do it if you would like to get fucked, I asked her.
I think it is still sour there will I be able to take it she asked. Let me try I replied, you can stop me if you feel more pain I shall stop fucking. She didn’t say any thing but lay over her back and spread her legs inviting me to fuck her. Soon my cock found its way into her tight and oozing channel. I fucked her with all due care and, initially I fucked her slow when she was comfortable with it I increased speed. She didn’t take much time to release as she was already on the way to it with my mouth. When she had orgasm I left her and mount sush who had gathered her breath and ready for further acts. This time I had to teach her a lesson for teasing me. Immediately I picked the pace and began pounding her pussy. She was crying with pleasure and pain, she was asking me to go slow. But I neglected her plea and continue hitting her with my cock. With every stroke my cock head hit her uterus and with every stroke she sang with moans. How do you find this baby I asked, my impotent ccok cant do any thing to you and you see I am not able to get it up I teased her . no jiju I was just teasing you, you cant pay it this ways he pleaded. But I kept banging her tight pussy till she had another orgasm. After she recovered I resumed fucking and pumped her for another fifteen minutes and exploded in her tight pussy filling it till the brim.
We lay for some more time and then got up. I took them for bath we all bathed together. I looked at watch it was already late for break fast. We were lucky enough as maid had delayed today other wise we could have caught red handed. I had made put them to study when maid arrived, she apologized for delay I said it is ok. We all are hungry now better hurry up. Girls have done lots of work to get real hungry I said. Both girls looked at me in shock. They are studying since early in the morning they have not had any thing except little juice I added to tease them. Both girls blushed for my words, but maid was in hurry s she didn’t notice.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 05:54 PM