Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Always you want to protect him, never care for my sentiments sheetal said in anger and hit her tit playfully with her fist. Both girl began laughing and I joined them. I am sorry if I hurt your ego I confessed sheetal. No need jiju I have realized what we are to you and am ok with it. Now take this bitch again she said while she blushed. I too was not in a position to say on, I began pumping her tight pussy. After a bout five minutes of constant fuck she remembered about her ass fuck. Jiju you had promised me to do it behind she reminded, why not baby I shall do it there also now I am preparing you for the most memorable fuck, she blushed again hearing my filthy words. I asked sush to prepare her ass for me, she got up silently and brought cream and smeared her fingers with lots of cream and applied enough on her ass too. She began fingering her sis ass for me while I was fucking her. Sheetal was enjoying the double penetration. She got excited to the limit thinking about soon she is going to take my long cock inside her ass hole and my fucking her tight pussy with higher speed. Her pussy resumed leaking lots of juice. I gestured sush to poke two fingers sush did as I told her, initially sheeetal cried with pain and then got cool as her anus accommodated two fingers. Sush too increased her speed along with me. I had raised both legs of sheetal keeping them in my lap and was holding both her tits with both hands began thrusting her with speed. Now it was too much for her getting banged at both ends brought her climax much earlier than she expected and she began moaning louder and louder. Jiju I am coming make it still faster she cried. I too began pumping her still harder and pressed those apples still harder. Her body began shaking and there it was she began climaxing with jets of spray on my cock and washing my scrotum with her discharges. With every stroke more and more juice came out. That was right time for me I took out my still hard cock and I didn’t need anymore lubrication as she had lubed my long cock with her love juice.

I turned her and made her in doggy, before I took position behind her sush placed a big glob of cream on opening of her bung hole which was opened like small o due to fingering of sush. Sush took hold of my cock and placed at opening, my cock head was fitting on her shit hole. Wait jiju let me put cream on you too she said and massaged my already slick cock with cream to make it more easy to penetrate in the tightest hole I had ever taken. She put me back into position and asked me to go slow as it may hurt her. Don’t worry dear you know how gentle I am in taking cherries, she smiled back I know jiju and I trust you. I gave a mild stroke instead of going into her hole it slipped below as entire ass had become so slippery, this time sush saw it and positioned my cock at opening, she didn’t leave it but hold it at right position. I could clearly see tension into her eyes, she was more tensed than sheetal. This time I gave a mild push, I knew it is so slippery if I gave hard trust entire cock may slip in. I was holding mybreath and pushed to burry my missile head into a new opening. Sheetal cried but low, almost bulb was inside her tightest hole, I gave another push now my pink bulb was inside her ass hole. This time she surely cried but it was muffled in pillow, as she was expecting more pain she had buried her face into pillow. I kept my cock into that position for almost a minute, sheetal raised her head, she said go slow jiju it hurts she hushed. Don’t worry baby this was most important as my cock head is more wider than rest of the cock and you have taken it, I was feeling tight grip of her ass muscles on my cock. Shall I proceed I asked for permission of sheetal, she managed to nod. Then I gave another push still holding my breath, it went little further now almost one inch of cock had entered apart from bulb, this time too I heard muffled scream. Here sush began crying, that was wonder sheetal is taking my cock inside her tight passage where as sush was crying. As she used to say that we both have different bodies but single soul, that proved here perfectly right. Sheetal had pain and tears were coming out of sush. Don’t worry sush I will take enough care of your sis, no need to worry or cry just relax and ask your sis to relax, she is very brave girl, she will succeed to take my cock into her tight hole on first attempt itself I consoled her and effect was on both sheetal looked back and tried to smile swallowing all the pain, these girls always become so happy on praising them.
Sheetal relaxed her ass muscles more to enable me to fuck her pucker hole. In fact sush work on her ass had helped me as she had widened passage by fingering with two fingers. I kept my cock lodged inside her tightest ass hole for some time till it could accommodate new intrusion, when she was fine with it I began fucking her ass with half the cock inserted, still she was in pain but she was trying not to show it or make issue out of it. I was taking enough care so that she is not hurt much. After some more thrusts she began enjoying her first anal fuck. I took the cue and continued fucking her ass but with every thrust I went further little by little. Intermittently she asked me to stop and when she had recovered pain she would gesture me to continue, I did as per her desire and when I was completely sank inside her ass hole, sush was so happy, she began clapping. Congrats dear sheetu you did it, jiju is all the way inside you. Is it jiju you have completely inserted yours into me she asked in disbelief. Yes baby I had told no I shall take care and fulfill your wish?. Yes thanks jiju but it is my braveness that I could take you al the way she show her attitude again, she wants to take credit of her success. Though that was true she had taken entire cock inside her tightest bung hole it was her dare wish, but when she said so it hurt my ego a bit. I wanted to show what was my contribution so I pulled the cock all the way and rammed back in one go, it must have hurt her a lot she cried with pain and tried to escape by moving forward. I knew she would do like that so I was holding her by her shoulder preventing her from moving away and dislodging. She cried loud and started abusing me, what is this you stupid you tear my ass, she continued abusing me. I was laughing at her instead of saying sorry.
That added mirch in her ass, she began scolding me for my rough fuck and laughing hurting her not only ass but her ego too. Why are you crying baby when you are so brave and you could manage to take me all the way. It is your guts that had helped you not my care and caution, I teased her. Sorry jiju I thought me daring to take had made it success I had ignored your cooperation I am sorry she had come to know about her attitude. I had already warned you not to show your dirty attitude still you have not forgotten it, I shall teach you a lesson, I repeated same action again. Pulled my cock all the way and rammed again into her insingle push. She cried again and tried to fed away from me, how the hell she can move when a strong and experienced man is holding her securely. She started weeping sorry jiju please have mercy on me she cried. Now say have mercy on your bitch, she hesitated to be called bitch but had no option, still she kept quite. I repeated if you don’t say I will keep fucking you like that. She gestured me to stop by raising her hand. Please jiju have mercy on your little bitch she could manage to utter in midst of cry. This is last warning and if you show your attitude ever again you will have to learn lesson of your life, I will tear you in both ends.
No never I will keep it in mind and never behave like that jiju, please let me move I don’t want to take you any more she cried. No way you wont be left free, but I assure you I wont hurt you any further if you behave with me. Yes jiju I promise that I shall behave properly not only with you but with every one, she replied. That is like a good girl, sorry for the hurting caused by me, now you will enjoy the ass fuck.
This time I didn’t hurry I had to bring her mood back, I had to arouse her. I began playing with her tits without moving my cock I bend forward and kissed her back, then neck and licked her ear lobes, like her sis she has sensitive ears as I continued licking and chewing her ear she was getting more and more aroused. I asked sush to go below sheetal and lick her pussy while my cock was buried in her ass, sush began working on her sis, I could hear slurping of pussy sucking. After some time I felt sheetal was pushing her back into me, I waited for some more time while playing with her body, now sheetal pushed her back into my groin again. That was the clear sign that she is now comfortable and ready to resume ass fuck. Then I straighten my self and resume fucking her beautiful ass. I was kneading her hard butts with one hand and other hand was on her shoulder. I was giving so slow stokes while sush ate her pussy. That had enhanced pleasure for sheetal. After sone pleasurable journey she too began enjoying her first anal fuck, she began moaning at the same time she asked her sis to put more pressure on clit and me to go bit faster. That was good sign that her ass had accepted new toy into it. I increased speed now in fact I was fucking her with average speed she too bend forward began licking sush pussy, now they were in 69 position while I was fucking her new hole. It went on for almost fifteen minutes I was just wondering girls usually don’t tolerate that much on first fuck but here she was getting fucked in ass without any issues.
Then came end for sheetal as she began convulsing and shouting to go fast to both of us, but I kept the same pace and took charge of her clit letting sush suck her pussy, with manipulations of clit she exploded loudly letting jet spray wash sush face, her entire body shook in fact she was grinding sush face with her groin. I kept pumping even after she was discharging, but in slow pace.
I looked at sush she seemed in full heat I pulled her to me made her in doggy positioned behind her, before I could position she said not in ass jiju, take me from front. Ok baby as you wish I replied as I had not planned to take her ass. I began showing into her hot snatch, her hot pussy seemed to burn my cock. My cock could enter easily as she was already leaking lots of juice due to her pussy eating by her sis. Within a minute of fucking she started moaning loud she was enjoying the another round of fuck by me. By now shetal had recovered from her big climax she turned around began smooching her sis. I was holding sush by her waist sheetal took one hand placed it in her own tit, I began pressing her tit and continued fucking sush. Sheetal was pressing sush tits and playing with her body making her more crazy. Thus our fuck continued for another fifteen minutes. By now sush had climaxed twice and was getting ready for another climax. I increased speed I was banging her like hell. Soon she started having her orgasm, I kept banging her till her oozing stopped. Sheetal got up and looked at me you ares till on jiju she asked looking at my hard meat buried into sush snatch. Yes baby do you want more I asked. Come on jiju I am hot again, want to feel yours long one into my burning pussy. I left sush and went for sheetal who had sprawled on her back. Straight away I inserted my long cock in one go she cried with pleasure and pain. Go slow you stupid do you want to tear my new pussy, if you do so you will be at loss. If it is torn may not be of use to you she said smiling.
I know how to handle these pussies how can I make it useless for me, I wont leave you bto as long as I am here I replied smiling at them. I started fucking her, sush turned to sheetal she took hold of sheetal apples and began sucking them one after other. I made her sit on sheetal face so that her pussy was on lips of sheetal, I began smooching sush while sheetal ate her pussy. Though just few minutes back only she had many orgasm but stil moaned with pleasure by her sis eating. I kept banging sheetal for another fifteen minutes, sheetal ad leaked many times in these fifteen minutes fuck. She was getting ready for another explode and I too was nearing my end of round.

I increased speed sheetal was squirming below suush, her moans were being absorbed into sush snatch. Sush had another leak she slide away from sheetal mouth was panting for breath. I kept pumping sheetal with high speed now she was moaning louder and at last her body arched and her eyes were so bulged I felt her eyes would pop out of their sockets, she was holding my waist tight making me go faster and harder. Soon I felt a jet of spray on my cock followed by many of such spurts. I was still hard and kept pumping into her tight vagina. Then sheetal collapsed but before I pump my love juice into her pussy she asked to stop fucking.
I halted thinking tht she is feeling pain, I asked what happened. Are you ready to finish she managed to ask between her fast breathing. I said yes I am almost there. Please jiju can you finish in my back, I want to feel that pulsating of your long dick into my ass I want to experiment how your jets of spray wash my guts she requested, I had never dreamt that she would ask me to fuck her ass after that long fuck, I should appreciate her determination and guts. Why not dear I shall fulfill that wish too I replied, she turned into doggy and pushed her ass to me, before I positioned behind her she requested me again to go slow as her ass is tender and still sore, but I cant control my eagerness to feel it, her request seemed genuine I began showing my cock into her tight ass hole which was still slick with lots of lubing, with little difficulty I could enter, I took enough care not to hurt her. I had to pump her ass to get my orgasm was bit worried whether to fuck her ass or not, but she wanted to feel me climaxing there only. So I began pumping slowly she was crying with pain and pleasure. I was worried of her pain shall I withdraw I asked her, she said no continue but go slow. I kept pumping her ass in slow motion, sush understood my difficulty she came below us and she began licking my scrotum that enhanced my pleasure, at the same time she began hand job on my cock as almost half the cock was outside her ass. That worked without causing much pain to sheetal I was enjoying the tight ass and hand job by sush. With few more minutes of ass fuck I was nearing to my orgasm, I asked sush to lick sheetal pussy to bring her another climax. I begn pumping her ass I buried my entire length into her tight ass, I had mastered into preponing my climax that worked here. I tightened my cock made it rigid and kept pumping now I too was on verge of climax. There she too was ready for another leak my cock began pulsating into her tight ass, my cock began sending seeds all the way into her ass, washing her guts. My cock was filling her ass with one spurt after another, I didn’t remove till my last drop was emptied, her ass too kept milking my cock. After that both of us lay exhausted, I laid over her back still my cock buried into her ass till it shrink and came out with plopping sound.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 05:49 PM