Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I assure you jiju I will take it let it pain to any extent you should not stop till you burry entire length into me like you did few minutes ago, are you ok with it she asked me in return. So her ass cherry was confirmed today.
I am so lucky these days, first I could take bhabhi and next day her ass cherry. Very next day I blasted cherry of sush and fourth consecutive day I popped cherry of most disobedient girl sheetal and now she is requesting on her own to deflower her ass cherry. In a row I had fucked bhabhi and next day her cousin and just now I had fucked her own sis. Too much to think, wont you agree for me being so lucky to have all three sisters in a row.
By then sush made me lie on my back and was trying to balance on me holding my erect cock in her fingers. As she is still new into game she needed my help, I made her steady and straddle me properly and helped her to insert my long cock into her tiny hole. She hold her breath and began descending her pussy on my cock, with a jerk she could take almost ¼ th and cried loud, she hold her self like for that she was feeling my cock inside her hot pussy. I could feel her pussy pulse on my cock, it had become so hot with all the fore play and watching live match of her sis. Her pussy was already slippery and my cock had slide easily but still she felt pain. She made few jerk before she goes further to create proper passage for my cock. She began oozing her juice with excitement that made her pussy slippery for enabling my cock slide further till depth. She sat on me savoring feel of my cock into her tight pussy after some time she began moving her butt raising a bit and falling down she was fucking in slow motion sheetal was watching live game again, she lay beside me hugging from side rubbing her apples on my chest. Our game had made her hot again she was trying to push her boobs on my chest, I took the cue began pressing her tits while I kissed her, sush was riding joyously her hard tits vibrated with every stroke she gave me.
Sheetal was caressing my body like mad she was in heat but could do nothing as the only cock available was engaged with her nearest rival that is her sis. Sheetal took my hand to her pussy gesturing me to finger her. I inserted one finger into her oozing pussy began fingering her she gasped as my finger probed into her tight pussy. In fact after deflowering girls keep themselves away from sex at least for a night but here sheetal wanted second round and that too up her ass. She pushed me on my back began kissing me all over my face proceed to my neck then to my chest. She was sucking my chest hungrily took my nipple into her lovely lips began chewing them alternatively. It became hard for me to keep her fingering due to change of position, I left her pussy began pressing her one tit and one tit of sush as she was jumping on me. Sush increased her speed and she was jumping like mad on me thrusting her pelvis on me taking my cock all the way into her tight passage. She was nearing her orgasm but was not able to finish as she was exhausted, I changed position took her below me without breaking contact, we were in missionary pose. I fold her legs, her knee was beside her tits and I began banging like a bull, pushed sheetal on sush chest, she began pressing sush tit while she sucking other. It became too much for her. Her head began spinning at both sides she was breathing very fast and moaning loudly. I knew she was above to discharge my thrust were harder my cock was moving like piston all the way pulling out and giving fast jerk to fill her tight pussy in one go, her pussy wall was giving proper friction to my long cock. Then her body arched and she started having orgasm still I kept pounding her. She got orgasm one after other, in a row she had cum almost three times and lay breathless. I could feel her juice spurting out of her pussy bathing me cock and balls.
I pulled out my cock looking at sheetals condition, straight away I made her on her back and mount her. Inserted my cock into her no more virgin but still very tight pussy, first shot I must have entered almost one forth of cock, it could move easily as it was slick with her sis juice. In only few thrusts all my cock was buried into her tight pussy. She asked me to stop she wants to feel my cock inside her pussy, her pussy was so hot it was steaming, her walls clamping my cock tightly. I too was breathing too fast for fast fucking of sush. As promised I had to finish my game in sheetal.
She spread her legs to accommodate me and pulled me over her, jiju it feels so nice to have filled my hole with your sweet thing she said smiling at me. Sush was still breathing hard trying to recover. Now start moving jiju sheetal asked me to start fucking her. I began giving thrusts slowly and increased speed as per her desire. Now sush had become normal she wanted to go for wash, but I pulled her slick pussy on her sis face looking at wetness sheetal hesitated first, I asked her to taste it she licked sush pussy tasted her juice. Not bad she said and went again for that soon she was licking her sis clean while I was fucking her. With licking of sheetal sush got another orgasm soon filling her juice into her sis mouth.
I pulled sush beside me began pressing her tits which had become sore with my play and her sis handling her lemons. I placed sush hand on her sis ass gesturing her to finger her ass. She inserted her finger in her sticky pussy and gathered enough juice to lube it and came behind us, she searched ass hole and then she probed first digit inside her sis ass. She kept fingering her ass for a while I asked her to coat it with cream then insert again, this time full finger. She did as she was told, now she was fingering her ass freely, sheetal was on cloud nine for getting attention at both ends. She was enjoying the double penetration fingering into her ass and fucking into her chute. She was moaning so loud we were lucky as we didn’t have any neighbors nearby. Then sush made two fingers into her tight pucker hole it was too much for sheetal ,s he tied to push her hand I said leave her, let her finger your ass so that dilate your ass for my penetration, she is making your ass ready for further acts. She nod and smiled at me, thanks for making arrangement jiju, love you. I too love you darling be ready for another cherry blasting dear I replied.
She nod in approval, as she was enjoying I began pounding her in higher speed, I took hold of her apples which were free now. Sush was busy with sheetal’s butt, she was preparing her sis for my cherry breaking ceremony. I continued banging her, though it was her second match still she didn’t have that much pain or any kind of problem as I had kept her fingering while I fucked sush. She was already super hot by watching live match with sush and she was waiting for her turn so she didn’t take much time to reach her orgasm, this time she was thoroughly enjoying the second round of fuck. She is not only bold but strong to sustain the pain as still her pussy lips were swollen, she was all the time dreaming about next coming session in her ass. Sheetal was moaning loud and making all sorts of sound like fuck me jiju, make it harder and faster. My god I am there she must have felt her approaching climax, myyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooood what are you doing jijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjju. I am flying in heaven keep fucking me, yes like that make it still harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Then her body began writing beneath me and with another minute of fucking with high speed she shed her first load of juice that straight away hit my balls wetting it, followed by many more spurts. I too was on verge of discharge, I kept pounding her new pussy till she had many more orgasm in series. Are you ready to take my love juice, I asked her. She said yes jiju fill me I want to feel you leaking inside me. Soon with final jerk I began shaking and grunting. My first spurt must have hit her womb and then followed by many jet sprays inside her pussy walls. Her pussy muscles were working on my long cock, gripping entire cock and releasing like milking my cock. I kept right there and let her feel the lava inside her, my cock went on swelling as it shed more and more juice. Hat was my first release of the day which I had reserved it for sheetal as she was asking for that. She was opening her eyes and closing savoring the feel of her tight pussy being filled with my hot lava.
When my last drop was emptied into her tight pussy, I wanted to with draw my softening cock from her no more virgin pussy. She sensed it and locked my back with her slender legs and pulled me over her. She was breathing very hard but still managed to shower kisses on my face. I lay still on her pressing her apples with my chest which had become soft like cotton balls now. Both of were bathed in sweat despite of running a c. I too began replying with kisses our tongue met began dancing with each other. Sush too joined us and hugged both of us from side she too was kissing both of us. How lucky sheetal is she got so many experiences on the same day.
I wanted to stay in her I was enjoying the heat eminating from her pussy, her pussy walls were holding my cock with love, I could feel the mixed juice that was adding fire into me. Slowly my cock began stirring inside her tight hole. She might have felt me awakening again, she pulled my face began smooching me. Sush too joined us, she too began kissing my face and caressing my body with love both girls were making me go crazy and brought life into my cock again so soon. When I broke kiss with sheetal sush took my lips into her began chewing one after another without caring for me to take breath. How I could keep quite, such a nubile girls were in my arms. I continued smooching sush by now my cock was as hard as it was before I completed the blissful fuck with sheetal. When we broke kiss are you a man or animal sheetal asked smiling. What happened darling I asked. Just now you had finished one round and before you take out you got hard again, wont you need rest baby she asked with love. How can I control my self when such a beautiful whore is beneath me it is hard to control I replied. You stupid how dare you call me whore sheetal retorted. I felt bad for calling her whore but what is she, is she not my whore?. But she is too young to realize words, before I said sorry for calling her whore. Sush asked what are we, we both are his whores his private bitches getting digged by him before marriage and that too much earlier to the age of marriage, we both are his private bitches, she began laughing.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 05:40 PM