Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I made sush sleep beside her sis and was fucking sheetal with ful speed and managed to finger fuck sush, though it was bit difficult. Now both the girls were on verge of leaking, so I kept fucking sheetal while I fingered fucked sush in almost same speed. Both girls began writhing on bed soon their backs arched and they began having their orgasm. I too wanted to fill her pussy with my hot lava but I was too far from that so let me take sush I thought. I let sheetal stay as she was keeping my cock buried, I saw her face her eyes closed and breathing heavily, her full body was covered with sweat making her body shine. Her tits heaving as she breathed and hairs spread all over pillow. She was looking so hot and sexy, I placed my hands on her both tits and began caressing them, I bend forward to kiss her, she opened her eyes when she felt my lips on hers. that was super jiju, that is why al girls crave for sex, I didn’t know there is so much pleasure in this, but you tore my hole, except for that it was really good. Will I bleed again and again, will it hurt same next time also she asked innocently. No dear that part is over and henceforth you neither will bleed nor it will pain, from now onwards only pleasure, I replied. Thanks jiju for making me woman, I owe you too much she said smiling. I was still on her body, I wanted to disengage from her, so I raised my body. She looked at me with lust filled eyes, what are you doing she asked?. Baby I am not yet finished, I will take sush now and you take rest. Please no jiju, don’t leave me, I want to feel that monster into me for some more time, why don’t you continue and finish inside me she requested. That would be fine baby, but you are hurt and your pussy must be paining. Now have some rest after washing the mess, you can have it later I said with concern.
No jiju I am fine and still capable of taking you, please complete what we have begun, I want to have it more from you. Don’t feel bad sush will you permit to have him more she asked sush. She too wanted to take my cock but looking at request of her sis she kept quite. Don’t worry sush I will come to you now and after satisfying you I will go back to sheetal, now my darling go and wash your pusy with hot water and and take little rest, I promise you that I will come to you soon after finishing your choti sis. I pulled out my still erect and long cock, it came out with plopping sound. Though sheetal was not reaaly in mind to get disengaged but could do nothing as I had already taken it out. It si promise no she asked, yes dear I shall come to you surely,but now you go and come soon and join us in fun I encouraged her. She got up and as she tried to walk pain resumed and she had bit difficulty in walking, as a brave girl she managed to go, shall I come along with you honey before she replied I joined her and helped her to wash room. I asked her to stand straight began washing her pussy with hot water. As hot water touched her pussy she sighed of relief I cleaned her mess, blood had dried around her pussy and even ass also, she had shed blood more than sush. I thoroughly washed her pussy and gave hot fomentation by dipping towel in hot water and applying around her pussy, I asked how does it feel baby. Much better jiju darling you are not only master in sex but for taking care also. That feels much better, I looked at her pussy, her lips were swollen due to hard assault, golden colored hair strands shined with wetness she looked at her pussy. My god it has swollen I think she exclaimed, don’t worry it happens on first time I said smiling at her. Don’t move let me clean me also, I poured water on my hard tool and cleaned it. Then she bend forward let me clean you jiju she said as she poured more water and began washing. When it was completely clean she bend further kissed head of the cock, thanks choti jiju to travel all the way inside me, hope you enjoyed it, what did you say did I enjoy, yes my darling I enjoyed it to the core, I want you to explore more territories of mine and hope to meet you soon at below. I was watching her speaking to my hard tool , when she straightened we both laughed. That is too bad you thanked only him not me I said laughing at her thanks too you too my lover, she raised herself on her toes and kissed my lips. I took her in my arms and carried her to bed where sush was waiting for us.
I laid her tenderly on bed all the while she was kissing me. Very next moment sush jumped on me began kissing me feverishly. I too was responding to her kisses, she seemed to be so hungry for my cock she straight away shifted to it and took it into her mouth sucking it. I pulled sheetal to me we resumed kissing; while I kissed her she took my hands placed them on her Adam apples.

I began pressing them she was pushed my head to her tit, I took one in mouth and was pressing other. Both girls were active in their own way, giving and taking pleasure from me. Both girls were moaning sheetal moaned loud as I pressed her tits harder, she too liked it harder like her sis sneha bhabhi. Her tits were becoming red due to hard pressing, when I looked at them I could see my finger prints on her lovely creamy white tits which had turned into red. She too looked at her own tits and smiled at me. Come on jiju keep sucking them eat them bite them harder. We don’t know when our parents are going to come, let us make this day most memorable for all of us. Sure baby I will make this day most memorable for you both especially for you for losing your virginity and getting promoted to woman hood (into whoreship I thought in my mind). And planning to lose another cherry soon I teased her, ha yes I have another cherry to lose that to you only, but will it be as painful as I lost now she asked curiously. Should I lie or be true I asked. She said no need to lie as I have decided to lose it any cost, and that too today itself. I don’t care even if I die of bleeding or pain she said seriously. See jealousy can lead these girls to any level, she wants to lose it before sush does it with me, And that too today only, to make record of losing at both ends. Already you are loser I thought, the day you insulted me the destiny had decided to make you loser.
Our mouths got engaged closing our talks, she was kissing my for head and I was eating her apples. Sush was already on my cock trying to stuff as much as she could, how much that small mouth can take my long one but still she was trying to take it up her throat. I heard her coughing due to choking then only I looked at her, as I had expected that was the cause which she said later. If you had asked I could have given hints baby I laughed at her, still she was coughing expelling more saliva. I took towel and wiped her lips and face, made her drink water, now she was normal. How about me riding you honey she asked with love poring real honey with her words. As you wish baby, you can ride me and when you get tired I shall take you from the back. I had stressed back to see reaction of sheetal, she got scared thinking that I am going to fuck her ass. Suddenly her face lost color she could not say it loudly that she wants to get fucked her ass before her sis does. I wanted to tease her more so said it will be such a fun sush you will really enjoy me riding your back, so that I can hold both your tits at a time and can press them and kiss your lovely back and neck. I assure you that I shall give pleasure of your life, it may hurt a bit fun will just over take the pain and you will not only enjoy but you will ask me to do same repeatedly. I went on describing how fun it will be without mentioning fucking ass but speaking as if I am talking about butt fuck. That was making sheetal boil with frustration and I was enjoying her mental status. Sheetal could wait no more she came beside me, no jiju you wont do in her back hole, I want to taste it first, before she takes you there I want to take it and it was me who offered you first, if you take her before mine it will be insult to me and injustice too she whispered. That is what I wanted her to speak truth had come out and I was happy to know it. She always burn with jealousy which I didn’t like, if she was awake yesterday at any cost she would not permit to deflower sush before she gets herself done, or she would stop us from doing by raising voice against it. She wont hesitate to piss in thali so that no one should eat, that clever or crooked she is. Is it but why? I asked innocently she is my first love and she deserves it I replied. That is true but, sorry for every thing I have said it many times now don’t repeat it again and again. At any cost I want it first and you are going to fuck my ass she said in anger as if she is ordering me. No way sheetal you cant dominate me, I don’t care for you beauty or your virginity if I wish I can have as many as I want. Hell with you and your attitude, she cut my sentence, sorry jiju I didn’t order you I was requesting that is all, please pardon me if I offend you, sorry again. She was pleading I could see tears dwelling in her eyes. So I stopped without stretching it, I don’t like girls crying. That is like a good girl, don’t ever try to dominate me that is my final warning, you can win my by love never by war, I am always ready to lose any thing if it hurts my ego and ready to sacrifice everything for love. Don’t bother your self I assure you that you will get it up your ass, if you don’t cry and make drama I added as warning.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 05:27 PM