Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
This went on for few minutes both girls were so aroused her heads were moving in frenzy. Sheetal could not bear it anymore, my lover jiju please take me otherwise I will die. Come on jiju fuck this slut or else she wont leave you, it is high time please don’t make her suffer any more, she got up and made room for us.
Jiju have you washed the bed sheet you used yesterday sheetal asked. No haven’t I have kept it as memento of sush I replied, but why do you ask I replied. Please spread same sheet, so that you wont be spoiling another bed sheet and I want to shed my blood on same sheet, so that you can have memento of double cherries, I think it is going to be your first to have two blood stains of twin girls she giggled. I got up and brought the sheet which I had kept hidden and spread it. I too like the idea, so far all sheets which I had preserved had only on stain where as today I will have double bonanza.
I positioned between virgin girl, placed her legs on my thighs widening her thighs like open book. Sush came forward and placed my cock on opening of her sis pussy but not before she licked it and drank oozing juice.
Please go slow jiju, you know I am virgin, I know it hurts but make it minimal hurting episode, once I get used to your tool you can do it as hard as you like she was requesting me. Don’t worry my little flower I am going to deflower you with my monster with all the caution and care, I am expert in deflowering young teen like you. You need to bear the minimum pain I can manage to, but sure it is going to hurt you. Yes lover I know that and I am prepared for that, she spread her thighs still further, I had forgotten to apply cream, I asked sush to bring cream which she collected from dresser and she only applied it on my cock, amount of the cream she had applied and the way she spread cream was showing concern about her sis. Really sush is very good girl though they both care for each other still sheetal wants to overtake her sis in all respects. Sush applied cream inside her sis pussy and at last placed big glob on entrance to make it more slippery, then placed my cock at entrance. Sheetal was observing her sis actions, said thanks sissy and looking at me she said now set get ready go, she closed her eyes anticipating pain. I was in no hurry and I had decided to make her maiden voyage more pleasant and minimum pain. I pushed my cock slowly but as it was more slippery it went more than expected, sheetal gave a loud cry. I looked at her, I think she had kept her tears ready for the occasion they began rolling out from both eyes. Hey come on yaar, you were boasting so much to be brave girl why are you crying now I teased her. If some one had fucked you with such a long dick you would come to know she replied smiling, my god this girl has not left behind to show her attitude in such time also I thought. Ok baby you can fuck my ass if you have cock I teased her back. I stayed as it is for some time making her speak to forget the pain, it was working she began speaking normally forgetting pain her virgin pussy, her tight pussy walls had gripped my cock like a vise. Looking at her condition I gave another small push this time taking all the precaution, it went further more, this time she was ready for the assault, she didn’t make much sound. I kept it like that for some time to get her tunnel get accommodated to new intrusion. It was good that I too had fingered her with two fingers making it stretch that was helping me now. Her warm pussy felt great on my cock, I began moving it in and out with whatever length it had gone in. now it was time to break her hymen, I was feeling it on tip of my cock, I said it is time to hurt, I am going to break your seal I announced, she closed her eyes and nod, make it slow jiju I am ready for that she said. I gestured sush to seal her mouth with hers. she bend forward and began smooching her. I let them have smooch while I was playing with her apples. When I found it was right time I gave a hard stroke pulling my cock all the way, there it was my cock hit hard on her hymen and I could feel it rupturing with my hard trust. No voice came as her mouth was sealed by her sis, but surely her body raised and fell back. She had tightened her body so much that my cock was hurting due to tightening of her body. When they broke kiss for breath I could see her tears rolling from both eyes. Now it is over darling the obstruction has gone for the life time and making you eligible to enjoy for rest of life, you are no more virgin or girl, you have become woman a lovely woman. Now don’t cry that is all over, here after only enjoyment and no pain I was trying to console her.
Like a brave girl she managed to smile but in vain. Thanks jiju for transforming me into woman, she managed to in midst of pain. That is really a brave girl, she asked me to wait for some time, she wants to feel my cock inside her. I said ok dear, you can feel it now and forever from now onwards, and whenever you get itching in pussy my ever ready cock will be there for you I replied. Sush tried to peek at her pussy to check how much she was bleeding, I pushed her face for not getting shock to see hw much this girl was shedding her blood on her first encounter, and she had to bleed more. Are you ok to proceed I asked sheetal, yes my darling I am ready for further assault by your master dick she said laughing, it was showing how brave she is, I asked sush to play with her sis body, she began sucking right tit and I took left one. Sheetal was getting both tits sucked at a time, it is rare combination of getting sucked both tits simultaneously on maiden voyage. So far none of girls got this kind of treatment. Now take this I said leaving her tit and again went for that tit, I gave another push but very slow to enter more into her unexplored territory. She cried with pleasure than pain, now I began fucking with half my cock into her pussy, still half was crying to enter her new pussy, but I had to take enough care to save her strength for another cherry which she had voluntarily offered like her sister sneha bhabhi. Both sisters seems to have more itching in their ass than in pussy I thought. I continued fucking her with only half the cock and making sure to enter more and more with every trusts taking enough care not to hurt her but trying to give her as much pleasure of the first fuck. She was trying to accommodate my long cock without many hassles. In few more minutes my cock had explored full tight tunnel of virgin pussy. Now my speed had increased and I was fucking with full cock entering and exiting out of her tight pussy, with almost every stroke her pussy leaked more and more juice.
Congratulations baby, now you have taken full cock into your hot and tight snatch I said. Is it you have inserted your full thing into mine, I cant believe I was very much doubtful that whether I would be able to take your long thing into my small hole. Let me see she raised her head to check my cock entering her pussy. I didn’t want to show my blood smeared cock to her just not to scare her, leave it this time I shall show you in next round I replied. No I want to see and confirm that you are not lying, she raised her torso and saw my cock entering her pussy, I withdrew full out of her pussy and slide it back into her hot chute. She said wow I am able to take all like you sush, see he is going all the way into mine, luckily she didn’t mind seeing the blood smear and I didn’t let her see blood oozed on bed sheet, I pushed her back flat on bed shall I fuck you with full speed, she said yes then no, do it slowly jiju, next tiem you can do as you like, I don’t want to retire hurt she laughed. Don’t worry baby you are very brave and you have sustained the pain and now only enjoy the first fuck. Will you lick sush pussy so that her weeping pussy can be consoled I asked. I don’t think I will be able to do it she replied. Oh it is sosimple she will squat on your face and you can enjoy a dick and pussy simultaneously I said. Come on sush darling sit on yor sis face and let her enjoy the double treat, without any further invitation sush squat on her sis face and positioned her tight pussy on sheetal lips. Now she was enjoying the fuck while she ate another pussy, now both had become free and didn’t have any inhibitions, now they were acting like real lesbians. In a way it was my idea to let them have some lesbian enjoyment so that if they cant find me when they are in need at least they can cool their fire by lesbian acts without waiting for me. So that some burden of me would reduce and they can have that fun too.
I continued fucking her with bit higher speed, now sheetal was managing to moan while she ate her sis pussy, now I was handling sush lemons while I kept fucking her sis. After some time sheetal gestured sush to move away, it was bad time for sush so she was reluctant to move away. I could understand sheetals move, she must be nearing her orgasm and she wanted to have it uninhibited. I pulled sush to get up and I began licking her already wet pussy, I could taste sheetals saliva and sush juice together.
I kept lapping her unt while I fucked that no more virgin slut of mine. Soon she began writhing beneath me and she was moaning so loud to alert neighbors. I increased speed and every thrust of mine met with her uterus and that increased her moans.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 05:17 PM