Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I licked her pussy filled with her womanly aroma. Placed my lips on her clit and licked it hard, a big moan came out of her mouth. I inserted a finger into her tight pussy, it could go only to little extent ibegan finger fucking her I dint want to break her hymen with finger I was so cautious not to break it still finger fucked. I wanted to break with my long and hard tool; I kept fingering her while I sucked her clit. Soon she was on ecstasy she was writhing her body and moaning loud, she was on verge of her climax, I kept fingering her while I licked that oozing pussy hole soon her body began trembling followed by first orgasm of her life. Her body shuddered and her back arched she let out gush of hot stream of her heavenly juice, she collapsed on me placing her entire weight on me and enjoyed her first climax orally.
I carried her to bed and placed her on her back on mattress. By now sush too was aroused and tired of sucking my long cock. Sush pushed me on my back, shall I ride you jiju she asked, by all means baby I replied. Then sheetal sprang up on bed, no jiju you have done it with her yesterday, today is my turn do it first with me and then you can do it with her later.
Do what I asked sheetal, she was trying to find right term for that, she was blushing to say what she meant. That thing jiju you did yesterday with her she replied feeling shy. I don’t know what you are speaking dear, say it na then only I will come to know I teased her. The same thing jiju which boys does with girl she replied blushing. Still no clue dear I cant understand what you are saying I teased her. Oh god you are too naughty jiju, fuck me first and then you can fuck her she said covering her face with her hands.
No way dear you won’t be able to take mine; you are not that brave like sush darling. I looked at sush she smiled with pride, come on jiju fuck me now, I cant wait any longer, I am hungry for that and at any cost you are going to fuck me right now, there was sure competition here too like they did always compete for every thing. I let them argue sheetal was abusing her to get first fuck without her knowledge and sush was telling that it was her fault who asked you to sleep so deep, you could have come to him and he could have opened you first. See it is me who has seduced him first and brought him to this level of deflowering us. But you were all the time busy showing your bad attitude and it is me who won his heart and could end up in love making. You could never succeed to go near him also. Am I right darling she asked me? Yes dear you are the one who came near me and I love you baby I pulled sush and gave smooch.
Now I cant wait any more darling come on let us make love she said after we broke smooch. I was on my back she straddled me we didn’t need any further fore play as we had sucked each other and sucked another virgin girl that too on her own will. My cock was aching to enter some tight passage, and I had two pussies at my disposal, one already fucked and other waiting for a first fuck. Sush positioned her self on my cock, I guide her for right position, she was holding my erect cock and positioned to her hole. She began descending swallowing my long tool, though it was second fuck still her pussy was too tight she was facing difficulty to take it, I kept encouraging her, she took almost one fourth of cock and wait for her pussy to accommodate my cock, her slippery passage was making it slide smoothly into her hot and tight pussy. It still hurts jiju she said, I could see pain through her face. Don’t worry sush it will disappear once you take it completely, I encouraged her. After a bit pause she began pushing her hole over my cock, it went sliding little by little, she waited again after it was almost half the way. Don’t push more baby start moving slowly so that your passage will automatically give way, I suggested. She began to move slowly I could feel her pussy walls touching and gripping my cock from all the angles. She looked below to check how my cock was playing inside her pussy, I said don’t worry today you wont bleed I teased her, she blushed don’t I know that you stupid jiju she blushed and tried to smile.
After few small strokes she was trying to increase speed, she was facing it difficult to ride me, that was natural it was her second fuck and she volunteered to ride that itself was great. I was helping her move by holding her waist with both hands and guide her movements, so that she should not jerk all the way taking my entire cock in single push hurting herself. Our journey began with slow stokes and as she got more and more aroused I began pushing my tool inside, like her didi she too was becoming good rider and leaking of juice was no exception she too was leaking more and more juice as we continued fucking, now with final stroke my full cock was inside her tight pussy, I really wonder how these teen girls can accommodate my long cock in their small pussies.
She kept fucking with all her strength now strokes were longer and harder, I should appreciate her stamina she was riding like a pro. She was going up taking out my almost cock and descend in single stroke taking it all the way. I was holding her by hip helping her to raise and fall with speed she was enjoying the real fuck today, she had not enjoyed this much due to pain yesterday. Her small lemons vibrated as she gave full jerk on my cock, her eyes ad become red with excitement her face too had become red. She breath fast due to this kind of exercise. Soon she began giving me hard and fast strokes indicating she was near to her first orgasm, I too helped her to raise her butt and descend her strokes became rapid and our fuck went on for another minute or so then her body arched and a gush came out of pussy wetting not only my cock and bathing balls too. She lay flat on me but her pussy convulsed on my cock.
When she was through her orgasm I turned her on hr back and mount her in missionary style, I didn’t had bother to insert my cock in a single jerk as her pussy was opened and it could accommodate me easily, I went for it and gave a hard entry, she cried go slow jiju that is all she could say. Sheetal had come near us was watching our love game with full interest, she too was completely aroused by watching us. When I looked at her she smiled nervously, she was eager to have me but I was still on hr sis. Jiju she had her share of orgasm why don’t you come to me, and let me have honor of being under my lovely jiju, she said shamelessly. No way dear, you are not as brave as sush, see how she is taking my cock, so far you have watched how she was humping me o her second encounter, that needs real guts you know. I don’t thnk you can bear me, so let you forget that and enjoy watching us, or you can finger yourself and get calmed by your own hand, it is not cup of your tea to enjoy with me. Only brave girls like sush can have it, sush was smiling with pride. Sheetal wanted to say some thing but my cock had entered sush and I became busy in fucking her. Sush began moaning for her second round of fuck. I bend forward and took her thin lips into mine while I fucked her in slow motion. Please take her also jiju, otherwise I feel guity for taking you alone, we are not only sisters but thick friends also. Always we have been sharing everything in our life, this was only the thing I did alone, please don’t disappoint her and me sush requested me. I have said no means no, I wont take her, let her please herself by her fingers, you can do it for her I asked sush. Sush blushed, no jiju we have never touched each other in that way. It does not mean that we have not seen each other nude or touched, many times we help in bathing especially while head bath, but never touched other in sexual way. That is lesbian and we don’t want to do it, we have discussed about it many times, we know few of our friends do it, but it has never felt right for us sheetal replied.
I am not asking you to lesbian but you can just feel other so you may like it, have a try now I encouraged them. I took sheetal’s hand and placed it on her sis tits, she withdrew it, but when I repeated my act she let her hand remain on her sis small tit. I encouraged her to feel it and press it. Both the girls were hesitant and then sush said it feels nice to be touched, shetal smiled nervously at her sis. Do you feel fine sissy she asked, yes sheetu it feels good to be touched by others, how do you feel she asked. It feels good sush, she began caressing sush tits, her hand began circling lemon of sush, then her fingers reached for cute nipples, first she caressed it with tip of her fingers, and then she began playing with her long nails, sush moaned loud by her caressing with nails. I could sense that sush is liking it as more juice oozed to make her pussy more slippery, without any invitation sush hands reached for he tits sush began pressing sheetal’s right tit. Now both girls were playing with each others tits and were humping sush nubile body. I let them play with each others body for the first time in their life. Now both girls were aroused to the limit, sush gave back thrusts for my hard strokes, she was trying to meet every stroke I gave to her, as she was beginner she was not doing that great still she kept pushing her butt forward to take my long cock into her slippery pussy.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 05:03 PM