Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Her I roam showing lots of respects and good image in society, every thing was on stake. She snatched my bed spread and looked at my shrank penis, it was hiding above my scrotum. My ass was torn into pieces, I was thinking to bow before her touching her feet not to disclose to any one, I wanted to beg her, but sound was not coming out of my mouth, my mouth had become completely dry and I felt my entire body is paralyzed. I could not run out of room, I had to do some thing but I didn’t know what to do.
What a fool I was to trust her to give her tablet, I should have conscious enough to make her gulp it before me, or else we should have moved to other room locking this room as per my original plan. My god I was in tight soup I could do nothing but stand still with shrank and torn ass.
Sheetal continued abusing us especially me for all these, how come you forgot my presence you rascal you are a cheat, from very beginning I suspected you, I had recognized you when you pushed my back with that she aimed at my cock. I was very much sure you are not a good man, you womanizer what you did to my little sis, you broke her cherry. You scoundrel you will have it, I will make you pay for all these. You are acting like go much vyagra, I tiger with cows face, you are pretending like a cow in helping others and make use of their situations. I had observed you when you gauzed at my tits when I was asking for help, you shameless guy you will pay for this. She turned at her sis, don’t you have sense sush, after all you are girl, boys are known for such things, they are total selfish, you should have thought before hand. How dare you doing all this while you people made e sleep with help of sleeping tablet, and romancing and sexing here.
Come on jiju, now you tell me, you are senior amongst us, you should have thought before you did all. I know yesterday you fucked my sis and stole her virginity, is it right to do. I dint have ever thought that you will go to this extent. My parents had thought that you are good person and trusted you to hand over us to your caring hands, but you are caring with that bloody cock of you. You should have shame to do all this that too while I slept sound in the same room. See I was here a few feet away from you both, you should have thought of me, I really wonder how come you neglected me. Had never came into your thought that another most beautiful girl is sleeping here, who too deserve same kind of treatment, and how long she cane lift weight of her virginity, how long she should suffer this loneliness. What is the idea of disparity between us, you should have treated both of us equally, she began laughing loudly at the same time sush began clapping. What an drama my lovely sis, you made him frightened of his life, see how his tool has gone small which was jumping like a tiger few moments back.
Both the girls were laughing at my frightened state, now I came to senses and realized what she had uttered. My god this girl is genius in drama, she deserves a Oscar for this acting, she had scared shit out of me. I tried to compose my self, no you are complete wrong dear, don’t think that I have not observed you or neglected you, you think that you are beauty queen and better in looks than sush. No you are wrong she is daring and most beautiful girl so I chose her and she is most cooperative and sensible. I had to counter act and now I had to try to square up for what she had done to me. She is such an wonderful girl, from very beginning I liked her, you are spoiled girl full of attitude, I didn’t like to tame you, you only saw her how well she had learnt to suck my cock in mere two days, Which you can’t do despite of learning for the life. Come on sush show her how well you suck it. I gestured at my now life gaining cock, instantly she moved to me and made e sit as before, she soon kissed it ad played with it to bring back life into it. With her touch of tender fingers it began gaining size ad was coming to life attaining the vigor and size. She kissed the tip and circled her tongue over slit of cock; she was rubbing urethra with her pointed tongue. Then she licked it from the base and went up to tip wetting it with her saliva. My cock began throbbing anticipating two beautiful dames, one performing and other watching, she too wants to perform and dying to be fucked. She is being tortured by carrying her hymen a seal of virginity which she wishes to lose as early as possible.

She kept watching the way sush licked and sucked my cock. After watching it for a while, shall I join she announced. By all my means sissy sush said, you can very well join our party you are most welcome. No way I retorted, I don’t want your ugly hand to be laid on my magnificent cock. It is completely reserved for good and beautiful girls and not for girls like you. Sorry to say it, no need to mind I snapped. I knew her would be reactions, she gets ore irritated to hear her defaming or insulting, which I have been doing just neglect her to make her more angry and more desperate to come near me. All the time I was watching results but she had never openly admitted as her ego came between her thoughts. No jiju how come you call me ugly I am more beautiful than my dear sush, I am a better learner and very good performer, all the time I am praised in family and school. What!! You have performed this in your school openly and every one praised you for this cock sucking? Stupid not this I told about general performance she said in humiliation and insult, so far I have never gone near any boys it is too weird to think of me that way. You are talking as if I am slut of the school, too disgusting she replied in anger. Without bothering to care for her feelings, yes you are, you are slut of attitude I replied. I could see her getting furious by continuous insulting, if she had not decided to go for it she would have fled out of room abusing us. When she is staying back despite of all insults, it shows her determination and desperation to get laid and. How can she fall back when her nearest rival and sort of twin sis is taking heavenly enjoyment and she has to keep away from that kind of first experience. I think all our ventures with sush were informed to her and she must be waiting for her own turn to get her share of enjoyment. But as she had spoiled our relation on the very first meeting was keeping her away from me, she could not bow before me. Today she must have planned to catch us red handed and score on me by being in commendable position and take every thing authoritatively, but the table had changed and I was taking control over the situation, I knew she could not trust other male to have all such experience. She had got come to me for this, otherwise she will never get other option till she gets married and should wait until then which was far, far away. Either she should bend before me or forget to be laid, her parents would never give her chance and their governess will be on strict watch.
When I insulted she got up and turned but after thinking some thing she came back to us. Jiju please let me do it, she begged. Not possible dear, see how caring she is, she is enjoying her first cock of her life that too such a magnificent one which you cant dream of in future also. You can never get a partner like me who is caring and expert in deflowering girls. I wanted to make her more desperate for it. I knew she could not be left out when her twin like sis and closest rival is getting it she cant be left out, at any cost she should experience it right now and right there.
I shall take enough care not to hurt and I am ready to obey what you say, please give a try to test my abilities she begged. Then ok, if you by any chance hurt me, I am going to bang you in cunt and ass, mind it I warned her. When I am ready to offer me what is necessary to bang me she asked smiling. Both of them are different for your kind information dear, if I fuck with your consent and wish is different, where there will only be enjoyment, and in bang every thing is done against your wish and care, there is only torture and pain , no place for enjoyment on your side, tough I would get what I want. Are you ready for that I asked, before she answered sush interfered please let her also do it jiju, she is good girl and she will do it like me, she recommended. Ok darling as you are saying I will permit her. Without wasting a single second sheetal kneeled before me and took my tool with her shivering hand to get lay after so much of request, for first feel of male and that too directly on cock. At least sush had many encounters like kissing and hugging and she had let me suck her tits. Sheetl took hold of my cock with her trembling fingers, she was excited for the first touch of male organ and at the same time scared with my warnings. Now time starts you have only one minute to prove it that you like it and will go ahead, if you are fine at it you will have another thirty seconds as bonus or you are fired, I warned her. She got more humiliated on this, she was on verge f cry for being dominated, which she had never undergone such commands, all the time she had upper hand in all the places, she was a sort of slave here.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 05:00 PM