Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Now shall I take leave jiju I asked. Rukmani said no way you cant go now, after hearing this hopeful words from you, I cant leave you now. You will have to take food here itself. I said no didi today I wont have food here, I will certainly have festive food after settling your problems. Before I got up my cell rang, it was my eldest brother. I received call after formal talks he said there is good news, there is international meet of orthopedics at Mumbai after five days, you take that patient there to my frinds hospital. I have arranged everything there foreign delegates also will see the patient and will decide next line of treatment. I did it as you said the patient is sportsman and she may need special treatment than normal patients. I was happy to listen that my bro had taken enough care of my words and had settled most of my worry. Ok bro I shall take her there or send her. You cant send her with others you personally will have to go, then only it is possible for my friend to take care of you, he has promised me to help you on his level best. I said ok bro and thanks for everything I shall go along with her.
I conveyed message to all of them, they were happy to hear it. But mohan became gloomy. He said how is it possible to go, now I don’t have single paise to spend, I feel so sorry for my inability to treat my loving sister, he began crying. Suddenly every one lost mood of happiness into sorrow, rukmani was feeling sorry to hear it, she too became dull and began crying. Lavanya looked at us in sorrow, don’t worry bro we can postpone it and we shall go when you are financially in better position, kishan bhai has told that things wil improve in next fortnight and after settling our problems we can think of any kind of treatment that too if your finance permits. It is not war footed, we can do when we are comfortable, I don’t have to do any thing now. I can manage with these crutches she said trying to pacify her bro and bhabhi. I felt so bad about there situation and I had to take some decision, this was once in life time chance to see foreign doctors at no extra cost. We cant afford to miss this chance and moreover my bro had fixed appointment also, we could not say for that.
After brief thinking I decided to go ahead. Don’t worry jiju I shall take care of that. We shall go on designated date and see what they will tell. Rukmani came to me and hugged me and showered so many kisses on my face. You raja bhayya please save life of my darling lavanya I cant see her walking with support, I want to see her as she was when I came here. Please do some thing to save your sis family bhayya, she cried hugging me tight. I consoled her and made her sit beside me. Lavanya came to me, how much it could cost bhayya if it costly one we shall not go, I don’t want to be burden on any one. I don’t want to trouble you, it was my bad luck it happened and let me be with my fate, I don’t want to put you in trouble, she said firmly. Don’t feel me as outsider I m part of this family at any cost I want this family to be happy as before, no need to cry baby your kishan bhayya will look after you and see that my lovely nanad is back on her feet again, if god blesses may be with hockey stick in her hand in fields as captain of state team. She raised her head looking into my eyes, it is too much to hope, don’t dream all those things and don’t try to fool me, if I stand on my feet it self will be miracle, hockey stick? That is lost story never ever dream of it, I don’t want to be so hopeful, let us cancel our program to Mumbai, at any cost I don’t want to be burden on any one including y bro she said firmly. Ok baby as you please, but I cant cancel program as my bro has fixed it, it will be insult to ignore his words. One thing is sure we all are going there on designated date and decides there what next to be done. I said as final verdict, if it is affordable by me I shall take necessary treatment otherwise we can think of next option there only and not here. This is final and there won’t be any changes, if it is possible for you to travel by train I shall reserve four tickets now it self. If I say I can’t travel by train what will you do she asked me. I shall book air tickets I said coolly. No need we shall go by train rukmani didi said. I may not be able to come and I don’t have any thing to do there, unnecessary expenditure both of you go mohan said. I didn’t want to take this young lad with me alone I wanted him to accompany us, no it is not big matter you come along with us I forced, but after lots of argument it was decided that me and both ladies would go there. I was not liking that idea if he comes it is better so that he can take care of them and it will be easy to take decision or else I would be responsible if any thing goes wrong but it was already decided and I fixed reservations through net.
I bid bye to them and went home, there two girls were waiting for me for food. Sush hugged me soon I entered and gave a small smooch as sheetal was inside room, I too kissed her back. I asked her about her health, she said she was ok except little pain below, I asked her to tell where it is paining, she blushed and ran into room. Maid had gone after preparing food for us, soon we had lunch chitchatting about days events. They said hey had studied well and watched t v for some time and had not wasted much time. Sheetal said no jiju sush had rested a lot, I think she had fever. I looked at sush and said it is natural, then only I realized my mistake, after long night study it is natural to have fever. But it will vanish after you accustomed to it, means night watching I said winking at sush. Sheetal was eating so she didn’t know the real meaning of what I had said, but sush cheeks had turned red due to blushing.

Today also sush kept arousing me with her feet, she had managed to touch my groin making me hard, I ws feeling like taking her there and then only, but could do nothing due to presence of sheetal. If we had privacy we could have gone for another round of love making.
After food I let them watch t v for some time. Then made them study and helped them wherever they had doubts. In the evening I got call from ankita, she wanted me to visit garments. I assigned some work to both girls and said they would be rewarded if they finish it before I came back, and went to attend work. It was not that important but still she had doubts about some thing which I solved. After finishing work I went back home.
By the time I went back both had finished assignment, I asked who was first. Sheetal said it was she who finished first. If it was sush I would reward with a nice smooch but as it was sheetal I was bit disappointed but as incentive I gave her big bar of chocolate and small bar for sush. I sat opposite to them, though sush too was disappointed for the discrimination, but it had to be there. The way sheetal was licking chocolate I felt like I should give her my chocolate and she would eat it so seductively, I kept watching her the way she was sucking and eating chocolate till she looked at me, when our eyes met I changed my view. Again they were put to study, as they would not be studying after food for long time as I had planned to give sheetal tablet again and take sush for a ride of her second night. I was waiting impatiently for the time to come. But still I had to concentrate on their studies. I made them study till dinner time and we all had food chit chatting and I was asking few questions related to study, sheetal got annoyed what is this jiju, you are not letting us eat peacefully, you are taking exam now also, she said in little anger. Dear it is exam time and you cant afford to waste time, soon your annual exam will take place after your tests are over, both of you should be well prepared for that. At least for my sake you keep studying so that your parents should not repent for letting me in charge of you both I said seriously. Both of them nod in affirmative and continued having food. After food sheetal complained of mild head ache, that was very big chance for me to sedate her. I gave her sleeping tablet without wrapper, she went inside kitchen to take water. After that I let them watch t v for some time and again it was time to study. I let them study and worked on my system again calculating mohan’s debts and assets. That was bothering me all the day, his debts were more than of his assets, I was thinking whether there are any ways to rescue him, then some thing flashed my mind, I gave a thorough thought and way of execution also, at the end I was bit relaxed and then came back to their study. I took small test about their days study, luckily both answered well, both of them were almost on par. As incentive I gave them ice cream which I had already brought for them. Both of them were really happy to have ice cream which their parents always denied to give stating it is not good for health. Both of them thanked me for it and we all had ice cream while we joked and laughed. Then again their study began, after some time sheetal began feeling drowsy and soon she slept saying it is enough for the day, I said good night and winked at sush, in return she too winked smiling at me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 04:52 PM