Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Soon she too began enjoying the first oral of her life, as I went on licking her pussy she too was pushing her groin into my face and with other hand she kept my head pressed on her twat. Within a minute she had very big orgasm, she gushed so much juice into my face, the stream came from a virgin pussy like a fountain, her body convulsed and her head thrashed at both sides and at last she lay still, like she was completely drained. I cleaned my face with her tee and lay beside her. She must have taken more than ten minutes to recover from her first orgasm, she breathed so heavily and her lemons moved in rhythm, they attracted me so much, my mouth automatically reached for those lemons.
She opened her eyes and caressed my head it is so wonderful jiju, was it the same you called orgasm she asked innocently. Yes baby that was it I said. But I have doubt, when uncle did it with aunt she never behaved like I did, why so she asked innocently. That means your uncle didn’t fuck her long enough to bring climax to your aunt leaving her in the middle. That is the reason she abused him for leaving in middle and then she must have fingered herself to cool.
Now tell me what should I do she asked, she wanted to learn this holy act by me and wanted to be expert in this game. You are going to repeat what I did to you, she pulled my head to smooch, when she licked my mouth she found smell of her own nectar, she pushed me away. Go and wash your face you are smelling awesome she said covering her face avoiding me kissing her. I wanted to make her taste her own juice but it is too early to accept by young teen for the first love session. So I went into attached bath room washed my face and gargled and went back to her. She was bit hesitant to kiss me but on persuasion she began smooching me, when she was confirmed that there is no more smell she went for it and was smooching with all her heart.
Now she had completely she her all inhibitions and was enjoying with me. I asked her to repeat wat I did to her. She happily consented and start from my forehead and kissed every single inch of my body leaving wet trails of her saliva, when she was on my groin she avoid only most important part that is cock and kissed every where. She moved to left leg then reached t toes and came up with right leg. I was expecting her to give importance to my throbbing cock but this time too she left it untouched and came to my lips for smooch. After breaking that short kiss I asked her to kiss my waiting throbbing cock, she denied kissing it, on persuasion she accepted to kiss it not suck. I wanted to force her but gave idea and let her kiss cock with precum. She took it into her tender fingers and looked intently at it and left it saying it is leaking, I was losing patience but had to go slow and cool with new girl. I wiped the precum with her top and then asked her to kiss, she without any wish kissed the tip once and left it as if she had kissed snake.
I made her sleep on her back and began kissing her in reverse. My head was at her feet I kissed her all the way to her pussy, when I came near to her pussy she was shivering with anticipation my expert lips found her clit and was nibbling her clit while I played with that virgin hole of her. Soon she began convulsing with new excitement, then I began rubbing my cock on her face while I ate her pussy. Initially she didn’t bother about my cock she was lost in her own excitement and enjoyment. Then she too started fondling my cock with her tender fingers. As my tongue probed into her tiny hole, trying to enter as much as possible. She was sliding the foreskin and a sort of shagging me. Then I rubbed my cock on her lips, she tried to kiss it with closed lips as she was getting ore and more aroused she began moaning still with closed lips. I wanted to poke my cock into her virgin mouth and mouth fuck her, and fill her throat with m hot juice, till she was not opening her mouth to give entrance into her mouth. I bite her sensitive thigh, she said haaaaaa with pain and pleasure, at the right moment I made entry into her mouth, my bulb was inside her mouth, she tried to get it out, but I hold her face between my thighs she was forced to keep my glanspenis inside her mouth. I kept eating her pussy after some time she was still holding my cock between her lips but not making any effort to suck it, thanks god at least she didn’t bite the rosy bulb. When her excitement was at peak I began making to and fro movement and that was giving good result, I could feel her tongue brushing on my cock.
I don’t know what happened to her she was trying to give signal to me to stop it but I neglected her gestures and continued licking her pussy, she at last managed to take my cock out as my hold on her face was lost. She cried jiju some thing is happening to me, my god wohhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh keep going, and make it harder. Suddenly she pulled herself out of me and turned herself she was facing my face she pulled me over her. My god jiju it feels so nice to be licked, how will it feel to take it inside me, will do it. Please do some thing jiju, I cant bear it anymore, will you go all the way with me. Now I have decided to go all the way, please fuck me jiju, please fuck me. Don’t bother about my pussy, just ram yours into mine and do it, haaaaaaaaaaaa she cried.
I was so happy to make the impossible thing, just few minutes she had begged me to do only external and now she was begging me to fuck her. Jiju do some thing I am dying , I cant bear it any more. I know first fuck is going to hurt and I am ready for that, don’t stop even if cry, let my pussy be torn today. I took a condom which I had kept ready expecting it to happen. She said no condom business I want it raw I want to feel your skin into my pussy, she was so aroused and may be had decided before she came here or all our fore plays made her so horny. I took cream and applied it on my cock, she didn’t need cream as she was so aroused her pussy was leaking juice, still I coated her pussy with lots of cream. She moaned while I fingered her tight pussy with cream, she was thrashing her body to sides while I finger fucked with cream coated finger. Please come jiju, why are you delaying so much, I want to feel that monster into me. But still make it slow, you know I am virgin. I said don’t worry darling your jiju is expert in blasting cherries, I could tell her that just previous day I had taken ass cherry of her didi. I raised her both legs and positioned between her thighs. She was ready for her maiden voyage and I too was impatient to take another cherry, which I was waiting since the day I met her and rubbed her lemons with my elbow at marriage function.
I placed my cock head on her small opening of virgin pussy. I had made little space with fingering, I warned her that it is going to hurt and she should bear it, don’t cry loud your sis may get wakened. She nod in yes and I gave a slight push into her pussy, but due to slickness it slipped. Again holding my cock firm I gave another push by placing it in the opening. My cock head entered into her small hole. I was looking at her face; she cried silently with pain, she had closed her mouth with her palm, still low cry escaped. So tight pussy it was, my cock ached due to tightness, I knew her condition, so I bend forward and kissed her, don’t worry darling I shall take care of you, you are a brave girl you will sustain the pain, forget initial pain for further pleasure it would give for rest of life I assured her. She tried to smile but pain didn’t permit to smile. I began smooching her, we smooched for few minutes till she was ok with pain. I could feel her tensed muscles relax under me. Leave your body completely free and try to relax, if you tighten you may get more pain I advised her, she could not answer but her eyes did respond to my advice. She tried to relax more then I gave another push and little more of my long cock entered into her tightest pussy of my life. She cried again, but I didn’t permit sound to emit from her mouth as I sealed it. She was really bold to absorb pain, she was trying her best to bear it, still naturally she was silently crying of pain, I felt pity for her and for all women who have to bear it on their first of life.
I paused for some time and let her chute accommodate new intrusion, it is really hard for those who have not even fingered, because I have come across the girls who play with themselves will try to insert more fingers after few days fingering, here this girl is very much pure, she might not have ever touched her pussy except for cleaning. I am lucky to have such girl for me, and she too must be lucky to get me fro breaking her seal. With halt and proceed it must have taken long time, when the last barrier came I had to be more cautious. I told her that now it will pain more because I am going to break your hymen, and you are going to bleed, she said she knows it and let it happen now, as it is once in life time that she has to undergo this and she is mentally prepared for that. I didn’t go for it at once, but kept fucking her with whatever I had inserted into her; I was giving small strokes to give her time and little pleasure. Once she was enjoying the first fuck game I pulled my cock almost out of her pussy and gave hard stroke to break the last barrier, a loud cry escaped from her mouth, what she could say is it hurts a lot. She tried to push me, being expert cherry blaster I had gripped her so well that she could not push me away.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 04:35 PM