Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Care taker went after handing me those girls; sheetal said they want to have ice cream, shush objected for that. Dad and uncle have warned not to trouble jiju for any thing, I am not troubling him, asked for just a ice cream, if he thinks that it is trouble for him, then no need, she said in arrogance. Sush tried to calm her but of no use; both of them were whispering some thing. I didn’t give any attention to their talks; I headed to ice cream parlor. Both the girls were happy, I got them ice creams of their choice, sush wanted some band aid as she had cut her finger while playing. I went to medical store and brought the things needed. Then we all returned back to house.
I asked girls to get fresh and served them snacks which were prepared already. We all had snacks while I inquired them about the studies and preparations for series tests. They said they have done well, but still need to study more. Then I helped them in their studies, sush while reading used to see at me with cute smiles but sheetal was concentrating on her studies. Both of them were sitting in my room on bed while I sat on study table working on my lap top. Now and then sush came to me for some difficulties, every time she stood so near, I could smell her fragrance, sneaking she used to tease me, and I too did same t her. This girl was flirting in very presence of her sister. I was getting fear of noticed but she was so clever she did odd things like pinching my cheek or caressing my body when her sis was sunk in books. Sheetal used to stand far away from me whie she asked difficulties, that was ok for me. I had no feelings towards her. They studied till lunch time, then I asked them to come for food, sush volunteered to serve, only I had to guide the places which she too was aware as she frequented this place with her sis. We had meals without much happenings, except sush kept on teasing me from under the table, both of them were sitting across the table, sush was right opposite to me, so she had easy excess to my legs, once even she raised to touch my groin with her toes, I was almost startled by her brave acts. I too liked it but was hesitating due to presence of her sis, otherwise I would have kissed and played with her balls by now. She was continuously arousing me, I was hesitating to raise my foot as it could be visible to her sis who was sitting beside her. I some how controlled my self and could play only with her feet. Some how we finished food while we played under the table, talked and joked. Then I let them watch t v for few minutes, after that it was study time. Now I was free of my works, asked them to study on their own, but sush frequently asked difficulties, so she made me sit on same bed. I was sitting at corner and sush sat beside me sheetal sat at far end diagonicaly. While sheetal was studying this sush used to poke her hand in my shirt or caress my thighs pretending studying, or bends forward to display her tits to me. Now they had changed into shorts and lose t shirts. Sush bare thighs touched my bare thighs as I too was wearing shorts. It had become too much to control, I went into kitchen and brought milk for all, my quota of half liter as usual and glass for them. I gave one to sheetal first and then to sush, then I took mine. Sheetal looked at the quantity in amusement, jiju do you take this much every time she could not refrain herself from asking. Sush said yes didi he is always milk hungry, she gestured at her own milk. I laughed at her comment, yes dear I consume lot of milk and always hungry for more, I stared at sheetal’s milk cans, luckily she could not judge what I meant but sush smiled as she got my point.
Now and then sheetal to asked me few points, every time she kneeled in front of me displaying her boobs innocently, she was not aware of she displaying them, but where as sush displayed them on purpose. That was all so arousing, I wished bhabhi was here, so that I could go and mount her, but bad luck had a big break after we began our relation. Yesterday also she had left me in middle, I was not yet satisfied with new joy toy, but she was tired and complaining of pain in her pussy and mainly in ass for losing cherry.
I was getting so horny due to seeing two virgin girls sitting beside me and showing their tits often, those caresses and flirting were adding ghee to fire. I felt like fucking sush then and there only. I was waiting for sheetal to sleep, which I was sure as I had added a sleeping pill in her milk which I had brought while I purchased her band aid. Soon it had started its action, sheetal was yawning often, still trying to control her sleep. At last she pushed her books and rolled on bed, soon started snoring.
I asked sush to awake her as both of them need to study more as they have test tomorrow. Sush tried but in vein, I too shook sheetal to awake but that tablet was really working. When I was confirmed that she wont wake up till next day, I looked at sush, she too was looking at me. Ok dear you too can sleep I said, I got up from cot and pulled another mattress from under the cot to go for sleep. Sush kept reading till I arranged my bed, I rolled on bed looking else where, then I felt some one falling on me, I looked at her , it was sush who had jumped straight on me. Without any fear she began smooching me, I too reciprocated by opening my mouth, soon she inserted her tongue. My hands reached her back caressing her back with one hand and butt with other, her hard butt felt really good in my palm. It was long smooch, when we broke kiss for air, she smiled at me. That was wonderful kiss lover jiju she said smiling. Don’t make noise, your sis may get up I said with voice of concern, no she is a deep sleeper, she wont get up till morning sush replied. That is good for us no I asked innocently, she said yes and I was waiting for that moment since long. I wanted her to sleep so that we could play some sush said. She raised my tee baring my chest, she caressed my bare chest and soon found my nipples and was playing with them. My god this girl is so horny, without any hesitation she is baring my top, does not she have any fear of getting caught by her sis, I had given sleeping pill that she does not and it is separate story but sush is flirting since we met .
I touched hem of her top, without a word she raised her hand to allow me to remove it. I began raising her top exposing her milky body, I kissed the navel began exploring her stomach put my tongue into her navel, she shivered with touch of my hot tongue on her navel, she sprawled on bed allowing me to explore her body. Slowly raised her top, to expose more of her skin slowly reaching for her perky tits. In past month they had grown little bigger may be due to she growing or all the massages and pressing I had done whenever I got he chances to play with her. Her tiny nipples stood like small bullets. My tongue traveled to her stomach then to her sapota taking one nipple into my lips and began swirling it inside my lips, sending her to ecstasy. Soon she raised her torso and removed her top all the way baring her top. Now she was topless, she pulled me over her. Our lips met with each other, we began smooching again. My hands creped on all over her body, took a tit in my hand was playing lightly on it while I kissed her, she had become expert in kissing in past few occasions, she poked her tongue into my mouth exploring all the crevices in my mouth. She was caressing my back by inserting into my tee. When we broke kiss she pulled out my tee baring my top. Now our topless bodies rubbed with each other, sending full voltage current into her body. I took one tit into my mouth and other in hand, as I sucked her lemons one after another, she was getting more and more aroused. My hand traveled to her bottom, was caressing her tight butt then slowly moved to front, this time she stopped me like previous time. I looked into her eyes, she gestured not there. I asked why, jiu I had told no. if you touch there something happens to me and I start peeing. You stupid it is not pee last time also you didn’t pee. No jiju I really peed wetting my panties, please spare that area and you can do any thing other than that area. You are such a innocent fool, entire fun is hidden in your panties, you are prohibiting the most important part to touch and explore. I detailed everything about sex and how man cums and how about women discharges. To some extent she was convinced, she asked me how do I know so much. I explained her, see I am not a child and moreover this life teaches everything and I have read so many articles in net and I have practical experience also. You mean you have done all? She asked. Yes baby I have done with other girls so I know everything. Her face became bit dull by hearing that I am not virgin. I wanted to tell her that I have fucked her cousin also, but didn’t say it. I explained my encounters with other virgin girls, but didn’t tell with whom I had done and my relation with them. Still she was not really happy to listen my previous encounters. She began getting up, looking at her face I thought she lost interest in me and in this game. These girls are so jealous and possessive, they expect their lover to be honest to them only and they don’t think of sharing them with others. I pulled her back to me, she was trying to push me away, but I held her to me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 04:29 PM