Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
As the crowd dispersed we were together alone for the first time since our marriage. I looked at mother and she looked at me, both of us unsure as to what to say. I started walking towards our house and she followed me, there were a few women who went before us to welcome us, the newly married couple.

As my mother stepped into the house, they blessed her and asked her to be a good wife and bear children. I was finding it difficult to react, then they blessed me and and asked me to take care of my wife and keep her happy always. I thanked them and after they left, my mother was alone with me.

"Mother, Are you okay?" I asked.

"I am your wife now, please remember that" She replied.

"Should I not call you mother anymore?" I asked.

"You can, if you want to, but remember you married me and you should not call your wife as 'mother'," She replied.

"Oh, but mother, I did this only to help the couple, are you angry with me for that?" I said.

"I am not angry with you for helping the couple, but you married me for that, Raja, so I am your wife now, so please call me by my name or any name you want to."

mother replied, her tone somewhat different.

"Mother, I am sorry if I hurt you" I apologized.

"Do you want us to be mother and son in the house, and outside do you want us to be husband and wife?" She asked.

"Mother, I don't know what I have done, now I am caught in my own web," I replied.

"Raja,Take Rest, we will discuss later, it has been a long day, it will be okay," She replied patting my head.

As she walked towards her room, I could not help notice the way she walked as she swayed her hips. I was having a sexual awakening, a sexual realization of how beautiful mother was. I retired back to the room.

##

Next few days was really uneventful. People around asked where we would be going for our honeymoon, the couple you got married has gone to the hill station nearby, they would hint. This got things thinking inside me of my own mother in bed with me.

Mother meanwhile would have women drop in and tease her of newly married status and remarked she must be having fun with her husband a lot. Mother would just smile at them not wanting to speak to them or give the leaders a chance to laugh at us. Mother tied her sarees more loosely then ever when they were around to give the impression we were okay with the marriage giving me a glimpse of her lovely breasts, this made me start thinking more and more of her as a woman.

I would notice her as soon as she came out of her bath drying her wet hair as she moved, her wet long hair swaying across her back. Things were tense inside the house as mother noticed I had become less talkative, but kept quiet anyway.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 04-05-2019, 01:47 PM