Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
There was a young woman in our village whose husband had left her and she lived alone, and another man who had fallen in love with her. Both of them wanted to be with each other and get married. The village elders used to frown upon these kind of things and they knew they had a very little chance of success in their love lives. 

I was 18 at the time and they knew I was sympathetic to their cause, they asked for both my help and my mother's help, mother was sympathetic to their cause and promised we would help them and asked me to help them. I started telling everyone in the village, they should get married and we should help them do that, this way both of them will be happy. 
These only infuriated the village leaders and they called me and warned not to spread these thoughts, otherwise they would make me pay for my actions. I cared a damn, knowing fully well, I would be in trouble, my mom also encouraged me.

Finally, tired of me making trouble for them, they called a meeting and told me, I should stop doing all these things as it was against the traditions, and that it is fate that such things happen and I should not be tempting fate. 

"But you cannot destroy a person's life for no fault of theirs," I retorted.

"This village traditions cannot be broken, and she must have been bad for this to happen to her" They replied.

"What if it happened to any of your daughters or sisters?" I asked

"They are not bad for this to happen to them" they replied mocking at me.

"All of you are playing with others, this is not right."

I told them.

"Dont preach to us, why don't you get married to the so many abandoned women?" they asked.

"I will marry a abandoned woman only," I said.

"So you think you are a saviour?" They asked again.

"No, I just do want to make it difficult for people who suffer for no fault of theirs" I said

"You are just a bad seed, like your mother" They shouted at me.

I was so angry and shouted "You are all idiots who think you know everything" 

"Why don't you get your mother married, then we will let this couple married," They said mocking me knowing my mother had said publicly she did not want to be married.

My mother listening to this, came to my rescue.

"I am ready to get married now," she said.

"Thank you mother," I said.

"What do you elders say?" I asked them now.

"First get her married, then we will see," they said

"Who is willing to be married to my mother?" I shouted addressing the crowd.

I saw everyone silent, including some of the men who had shown interest in her , but feared the leaders' wrath. I was so angry at their response.

"Well, it seems like nobody will marry her," they told me.

"I will get her married to some other person in a different town," I said

They started laughing, "Yes, you will , where they don't know your mother's history."

I was pissed at them for saying this "What is your problem?"

"Get her married to some one from this village and we will let this couple marry," They replied.

None of the faces in the crowd was up as I searched their faces. As I kept my face not knowing how to resolve the situation and getting more and more angry at each instant.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 04-05-2019, 12:29 PM