Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Yes bhabhi I promise to go very slow and take your ass cherry, don’t bother whether I like it or not. I will do your weirdest fantasy. You can tell me if you have any other desires so that I will bring all to you. I thought how right the saying is. Jab bhagwan detha hai tho chppar phad ke. I was smiling inside for the opportunity to take a virgin ass of a beautiful woman. Don’t worry bhabhi this is not too weird, I can oblige to your request, now be on your all fours on bed, wait let me find some nice cream to lube your lovely ass hole. I brought some cream and took lots of cream and applied on opening of her bung hole. Inserted a cream coated finger into her ass, she shivered then my finger sent deeper and deeper. It was no tough as I had already fingered her ass, then slowly pushed second finger, this felt bit tighter for two fingers. But she somehow managed to bear the little pain it must be giving. I entered my cock into her pussy to make it slick with her juice. I was pumping her pussy, with new excitement of getting her ass fucked for the first time in her life, she was oozing lots of juice. I kept fucking her pussy while I finger fucked her ass. When I was sure of her ass dilated, took out my cock from her pussy, which was slick with her juice applied some more cream on it to make it still easy to enter her virgin ass.
Now I shall enter into unused territory bhabhi, be brave and bear pain for some time, I am sure you will enjoy the tightest hole being fucked, as this is first time you will have to bear with little pain, but later you will enjoy it.
Now I shall enter into unused territory bhabhi, be brave and bear pain for some time, I am sure you will enjoy the tightest hole being fucked, as this is first time you will have to bear with little pain, but later you will enjoy it. She nod in affirmative, I positioned my long and slim cock on opening of her pussy hole which had opened a bit due to fingering. Darling relax now, I am going to insert my slim cock. It is not very thick to give you pain, you are lucky to have slim cock to enter for first time. In fact I am lucky to have slim one, as I am keeping fucking many virgin territories, some of them are very young girls and some are ass virgins. First I brushed my cock on entrance to give her initial pleasure, after few brushings she said now enter into it shree, I cant wait any more, I am mentally and physically ready for the assault, but still be very slow and considerate she request. Yes darling I am ready to explore new horizon, relax your ass muscles. Here it is darling I pushed my glance penis into her virgin ass, she shivered with new excitement, I did push only rose colored bulb into her ass, she was holding her breath to take it. I knew it was going to pain her, and then pushed a bit more to enter my glance penis into her ass. She cried slowly, I halted for some time to give her time to accommodate my cock into her. I began playing with her boobs and pinching her nipples to make her more aroused, now her attention was diverted into pleasure. She was concentrating her attention towards I was giving pleasure to her melons, then I pushed my cock a bit, she cried again. I had to be very cautious not to hurt more, if I do hurt her she won’t give her ass again to me. With lots of halts and proceed I was able to enter almost half the cock. Shree please take it out it is hurting she pleaded, don’t worry bhabhi I am all in, now there won’t be any more pain I lied. Is it you are all the way inside she asked in astonishment? Yes dear you can check it if you want, she said no need I trust you, but wait for some time till I feel comfortable. I said ok dear, now feel your pussy being fingered that will give you very good pleasure both holes plugged at a time. I began fingering her pussy with one hand played with her melons with other hand. Asked her to use her hand on clit, she said no I don’t want to touch myself. Try it once baby I encouraged, she stretched her hand towards her clit balancing herself with only one hand. She was hesitant first then as she enjoyed it she began manipulating her clit her pleasure increased and now her moans were coming slowly, I took the chance and began moving slowly in and out, it must be paining even now, she cried again. It was mixed cry of pain and pleasure, as she continued fingering herself I continued moving slowly, her rectum was adjusting the first intrusion of her ass hole. Soon her orgasm began building up, don’t know whether for ass fuck or fingering. She was moaning louder and louder her fingers moved in frenzy and I too the chance to send my cock all the way in, despite of the pleasure she let a loud cry of pain, I paused for some time and helped her finger faster and my fingers located her clit and soon she was back in mood, she gestured me to continue and as I was fucking her ass, her pussy had attention of two hands one hers and other mine manipulating her clit. Soon she reached her climax with cock filled all the way into her pucker hole. I could feel the jet spray of her cum gushing out of her pussy. She sprawled on her face and I kept my cock buried to the hilt. After some time her climax was washed and she began moving her hip slowly indicating me to start my business.
Our mission continued and I was giving milder strokes for not to hurt her. Then she began pushing her ass on my crotch bit harder this time. So I too began fucking her ass faster, after another ten minutes fuck she said it is enough for the day and come to my pussy, she is also craving to be fucked. I wanted to fill her ass with my hot sperms but I had to take care of my new bitch, in just two days I had taken her ass cherry. So I pulled my cock out, it came with sound of pluck, I turned her on her back and entered her pussy. Slowly with every jerk her ass began emitting air with sound, my god how much air you had pumped into me she asked smiling.
She pulled me and began smooching, I kept fucking her in nice pace while I kissed her and pressed her melons. she too was cooperating with her pelvis movements. After another fuck of ten or more minutes I was ready to cum, I managed it with her timing and came together filling her pussy with my hot lava. She was completely spent and even me too. We had one of the longest session of love making. She had tightened grip on me and was holding me with her arms and garlanding my waist with her shapely legs.
After some time I rolled beside her, she turned my side and said I thought you would tear me apart, though it initially it pained a lot but later enjoyed the maiden voyage of my ass, and thanks for listening to my plea to stop and come forward for my pussy. Now my both holes are satisfied and my fantasy came true today. She showered kisses on my face. Darling you will enjoy the double penetration, that is also wonderful, once you should try that too, I said teasing her. She asked what is that, you have shown me double penetration pleasure one with cock and other with fingers. No darling not that you should get your both holes plugged with cocks in each hole, that way you would enjoy the maximum, I said laughing.
You stupid are you planning to kill me, forget it that is not possible and moreover where we can find that another cock she said smiling. Just forget it and never mention it, though it seems pleasurable. Ok baby if your hubby wants to try threesome I am ready to fill you at both ends, and got up before she gets wild and start beating me. Same thing happened as I ran to wash room she followed with closed fists to beat me. When she stopped inside wash room she said she feels pain in the ass after that hard fuck she complained. That had to happen and once you are used to it, it wont pain next time I assured her. We had little more fun in wash room and got dressed while we made jokes and all the time she was remembering the previous fuck and was happily explaining how she enjoyed.
It is getting late shree, and I am tired too shall we go she asked. I didn’t want to part with her but as she was saying to go I said ok darling , as you wish. But we could go for another ride I said smiling at her. My god are you not yet satisfied after such a big rounds of sex, I never had such a lengthy rounds in my life she said caressing my head. You look like a male nymphomaniac, you are never satiable. sorry shree I cant take any more, both of my holes are aching she replied looking at my sad face. I am very much aware of your capabilities dear, if provided you can satisfy whole lot of girls at a time with your always ready cock and can fuck as long as you want with that long lasting cock. But the way you are using your tool I think it will wear out soon hehehehe.
No dear it will get more stamina by drinking more and more pussy juice, don’t worry I can feed as much as juice you want bhabhi darling, we both laughed. That I can understand shree, I am cock sure you can manage at least two girls at a time, would it be possible to handle three or more she asked. I don’t know bhabhi, I have never tried that, I have tried with two girls at a time I had never ventured with three I thought, but I could not tell her that, it is my secret and I had told about fictitious name neha but no one else. If you can arrange another two we can have a right test I added. She hit me playfully, from where I can bring another two for testing she said smiling. Why not dear you can call those bitchy sisters of you I thought. Come on shree it is getting late and I am too tired for any thing, I am sorry if I am leaving you unsatisfied, some other time we can venture more than this, once I get accustomed to your way sex, so then I will be able to give company as long as you wish. Now let me take care of my burning ass, don’t be offended it is pleasurable and thanks for giving me so much pleasure my lover boy, she hugged me and gave me small smooch and we departed.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 03:52 PM