Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Food must be arriving I said as she began stripping me, no you will have to feed me with this first later we can think of food later, she replied. Any way it will be served in hot pack. Yesterday evening I was waiting for you but you had gone out and returned so late, I didn’t even know when you returned. In fact I called you but you didn’t take my call she added. Yes bhabi I was in some problematic situation yesterday I didn’t even notice your call, sorry janu for not picking up your call. Were you with some other girls she asked. Yes janu I was with other most beautiful girls, I told purposely to envy her.

Who is that more beautiful than me she retorted. Some one who are more beautiful than you having very nice assets, with dimple cheeks rosy lips curly hair, straight nose much more whiter than you, love them both I described them in single breath. You mean two girls, just name them and I will kill both she replied in anger.
Why should you kill them, they are so good and beautiful I love them both you know. They don’t have attitude like you, they are best company you know I teased her further. You mean you love both of them, they must …………… . I cut her sentence, you know their mom sent them with me to enjoy the evening, I didn’t disappoint them I teased her further. Suddenly bhabhi began wearing her dress, then bring them here and bang them to your hearts content, I am leaving right now. She stood getting ready to go. I pushed her back on bed, no I cant both of them are untouched virgin, they are like flowers you know I teased her again. Now she had lost complete mood and began sobbing, you are a cheat, you did everything with me, just yesterday and same day you are after other girls too, you swine you are a filthy womanizer I hate you, I hate you, she began sobbing. I hate my self for falling for such a nasty person. Just leave me I want to go she said in midst of crying. Hey you didn’t ask who they are and how we all enjoyed evening, I asked.
Now tell me who they are I will take proper charge on them and their filthy mother also. Don’t abuse any of them I warned her in serious voice, if you abuse them I wont tolerate you know.
Her cries increased in high pitch, you enjoyed with them the same day you seduced me and you are praising them in front of me, how dare you, she got up to hit me, that I was expecting it from long time, I knew she would slap me, when she raised her hand, I caught her hand pulled her to me, began smooching her, with all her energy she pushed me, don’t touch me henceforth you swin, how dare you touch me after all the things happened.
Then suddenly I began laughing loudly, she was dumbstruck to hear me laughing. Why are you laughing like a mad, are so prod of seducing virgin girls she shout at me. Hey babe just listen to me, they are none other that your younger sisters. You are such a fool, did I say I fucked them. No you are wrong we had been to kite flying, that too on request of your mom to take them out for pathangbazi. You are such a selfish lady you didn’t ask how we enjoyed. Then I explained almost everything about other incidence how our joy was cut by a stranger lady and we had to come back in midst of fun that is the yesterdays story babe, now tell whom you are going to kill, me or those beautiful sisters of you or your mom for sending them with me for fun. She too began laughing after hearing the entire episode. Where did I know that you spend time with my sisters? I am sorry to get angry on you shree, please pardon me she replied in midst of laugh.
No I am not going to pardon you, it is your mom who has to excuse you, I shall that your daughter was abusing you with very bad words, let her take decision I said smiling at her. No shree, please don’t tell anything to her, she may get suspicious about us. If that is the case you are liable to be punished I said. I am ready for any punishment, for that I will suck your cock she said smiling. I had some other thought, I was always fantasizing to fuck her beautiful and big ass, but I could not say as she took my raging hardon in her mouth. While she was giving me head I disrobed her again. Then we were playing with each other, soon she was getting aroused to the maximum. She pushed me on her back and ride me with her dangling boobs swaying as she moved up and down. Always she had proved to be the best cock rider, and she didn’t get of till she had couple of orgasms, her body shine with sweat. Then I took her in doggy style, my favorite style of fucking. She was standing on ground spreading her legs, her beautiful butt raised in air, I had full excess to her pouting pussy and raised ass. I began pumping hard as she loved hard strokes, with one hand I pressed those hanging melon and with other hand caressing and playing with her ass. I left her boob and hold her by her waist began banging her harder and harder, room was filled with our fucking sounds and full moans from both of us. Her ass was inviting me to fuck but I didn’t know whether she likes it or not, let me try fingering her ass hole t least, so that I shall come to know about her likings.
=
0………….I wet my finger with saliva and her leaking juice, slowly pushed it in her pucker hole, when she felt my finger entering her pucker hole she quivered , I spat some more saliva on her ass and began entering her ass, she seemed to enjoy that as she pushed her back more of my finger entered into her tight ass hole. It was so hot and tight, I thought that may be still virgin, I began pumping both holes simultaneously, one with finger and other with my hard and long tool. She was enjoying the double penetration; she soon began moaning louder and louder. Soon she was on verge of another climax, she urged me to fuck her still harder, so I took my cock all the way out of her fuck hole and showed it in single shot, her body shook with that great shot, she began sending her butt back with every stroke, I didn’t stop finger fucking her ass. But my speed of fucking was on full throttle, this time we both discharged simultaneously filling her pussy with my hot juice, she lay on her face and me on her back. We lay like that for some time, my cock was still in her leaking pussy, her juice was flowing on her legs mixed with my seeds. Then we got up and went wash room, got cleaned up. I checked for food by opening door, there it was, I collected Tiffin carrier , bhabhi was wearing my lungi and my shirt. I placed carrier on centre table and called bhabhi for food, she said we shall eat in dining hall. As we walked to dining hall, she came holding her lungi with one hand as it was not properly tied.
We arranged everything, I had kept only one plate, she looked at me questioning why one plate, are you not hungry. I said no darling we are going to eat from one plate only. I took a chair, she was trying to drag another chair, I pulled her to me and began smooching her, she protested. Just now we had mind blowing fuck are you not satisfied with it, I am so hungry let us have food first she said. Ok babe I dragged her to me and made her sit on my lap. She looked at me smiling.
She sat facing sideway, I took a bite and feed her then she too began feeding me, slowly my other hand began functioning, I was caressing her top covered with my shirt. She pushed my hand away, but repeatedly my hand reached back her buxom chest, after that she kept quite. I was slowly pressing each boob at a time, after some time I began unbuttoning her shirt. Shree please keep quite at least at the time of eating. How the hell I can control when such sexy babe is sitting on my lap, rubbing her luscious ass on my cock, I replied smiling at her. Then I will get up and sit on other chair she said. It will be too dangerous for you, now I can see you partially and my condition is spoiled, if I can see you fully then think of the situation, it is better to sit here and let me do my work. If I fail to feed you properly then you can object, I said. There is no use in talking with you, you have ready answer for everything, she said smiling. By now her top buttons were open and I could take full melon in one hand, I pinched her nipple while I feed her, she moaned slowly , kept munching. After playing with her both boobs, my hand traveled downward and was feeling her shapely and tight butt. Soon my hand removed knot of lungi, she was almost nude now, her shirt hanging on her shoulder and lungi spread sideways uncovered assets were on display. Soon my hand reached for her pussy, she pushed my hand away but it kept reaching there, by now she too had become hot. She got up, tried to move away, I said why don’t you sit quite and let me feed you, she said no you are not feeding me properly she said looking straight into my eyes. Sorry bhabhi this time I will take proper care and will feed you properly. I pulled her back into my lap. Then only she felt that lungi had slid on floor and she was sitting on my nude cock, I asked her to raise her butt a bit, she bend forward, she followed my instruction. When she sat back my cock was entering her pussy, she tried to jump but I gripped her tummy tight and made her sit properly, by now my cock had entered her recently fucked pussy. Now you can turn my side so that it will be easy to feed you nicely. Sheeeeeeeee what are you doing shree, you are too naughty to handle, how will you feed me if I turn, I also wont be able to feed you she replied. She slowly straddled me on chair her face was facing me, she had slowly turned without breaking contact of her pussy. Darling now you can see how I will feed you from both ends, one in mouth and other in pussy. She laughed at my words and pinched my cheek. This is first time I am eating in both holes, in my mouth and other cock in my other hole.
How fast you get erection shree, few minutes back only you had serviced for such a long and now you ready for action again. She raised her both legs and keep them on edge of chair, she supported her back on dining table, she was giving small jerks while we ate. That way we completed our food, both of us washed our hands in plate, I carried her to bedroom keeping my hard and long cock buried in her juicy pussy.
I carried her to bed and gently placed her on her back, now fuck me hard baby, I am at verge of cuming . without any delay I began banging her with long and fast strokes. Within couple of minutes she began twitching hr body her head turning both sides in ecstasy. I increased speed and gave her very nice orgasm. She pulled me over her, held me tight, keep that monster buried into my pussy, that feels so nice. I lay over her still my hard cock buried to hilt. We lay like that for few minutes, I began moving my hip slowly, but she stopped me, no don’t move let me feel that monster inside my wet pussy. You are so kinky, you wont leave me to eat food peacefully, and keep taking me after one shot, she said caressing my face. You are such a sexy babe, how any one can keep quite in presence of you baby I replied.
By the way do you have any fantasy bhabhi , I asked looking into her eyes. She opened her moth to say something but closed it back. Why are you hesitating even after we doing so many things bhabi. You be open to me I persuade her. If you don’t make fun of me I shall tell one greatest fantasy of mine she replied. Don’t worry bhabi, did I ever made fun of you, don’t be silly and tell me what is that I encouraged her. If you promise that you wont feel bad, or abuse me of my odd fantasy, I shall tell it. You have to promise me that even if you don’t like it, still then you should not feel that I am pervert she said further. I promise you darling, I wont say anything and I shall try to fulfill your desires if I can, don’t bother even if is dirty still I will try to satisfy you. You can trust me I added.
After little more persuasion she told I want to feel your cock up at my ass, I have never done it. My hubby is not liking it so didn’t insist him, he abused me when I spoke about it she told, she had covered her face with her hands. My cock twitched inside of her pussy. What a great fantasy she is having. It is boon to me, all the time I was craving to fuck her ass, as I was not sure of fucking her pussy, I had controlled my self. I wanted to ask her many times in these two days of love making for permission to take her ass. I was fearing that she call me pervert, any way I had decided to take her ass some time. Now she was inviting me to fuck her ass, how the hell can I refuse her best offer. Only this dear, surely I can fulfill your desire, but I know it is painful on first time. You are so delicate will sustain that pain I asked in innocent manner. Yessssssssssss shree I will tolerate any kind of pain, if you promise me to take it with lots of patience and care she replied.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 03:47 PM