Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Yesterday both sush and sheetal wanted to go for pathangabaji, ( kite flying). But their moms were not letting them to go out as their warden was not there due to festival. So sush called me home and took permission from their mom to go along with me. I was not interested as I was tired and dint wanted to go to play with small kids over there. But looking at both sisters request I accepted to go with them. When we reached that ground I didn’t feel bad for coming as many of sush friends were there and couple of boy classmates were also there. There were lots of kids of various age small kids to college going lads and girls, but mainly girls were there. We got friendlier with sush friends we started flying kites. Initially I was not good at it as I had done it since many years, but soon I caught the grip and we were enjoying the game. Slowly more girls came and there was more fun now, I could see many jiggling boobs as girls ran here and there, some of they bend forward to collect kites or thread rolls etc giving full or partial view of their hidden treasure, I could see many budding booblets to big melons. I stealthily watched various boobs avoiding getting caught by these two girls, occasionally got chance to brush few of them too. I was happy for coming here, as you know I am boobs man I love to see them and if get chance feel them. I got few chances in pretext of helping sush friends in kite flying I got to feel them without getting noticed and even few hugs or tight hugs by those who got helped by me.
The story is not that I am going to detail now, but it is some thing total unexpected I heard a ldy shouting for help from her bro. she was shouting kishanbhayya, kishanbhayya I heard it many times but didn’t bother to look at her. At last I looked at still shouting voice, she was calling someone desperately, when I looked at her she waved at me, as if she was calling me. She was far away out of ground, when I looked at her she called me again , kishanbhayya why don’t look at your sister in problem, you are playing with kids. There was alarm in her voice, just to confirm whom she was calling, I gesture at my chest she said yes you only brother please come and help me. I started walking towards her uncertainly, because she is completely stranger I had never seen her before. She was running at other side diagonally to me, I noticed a figure running behind her, yes it is man who was running behind her with stick. I felt there is some thing wrong so I ran after her and the fellow following her threw stick towards her. She narrowly escaped from stick, it went rolling beside her feet. I understood the situation and began running fast, she stopped a moment and shout at me come bhayya be fast otherwise your jiju will kill me. Now I really picked the pace and was after him. He bend forward took a stone and pelted at her, my god he is a sharp shooter, this time too she narrowly escaped, it went brushing her dress. I was running as if to save my own soul, soon I was near to him, I could reach him as he bend forward to take another stone which had slowed his running. Before he pelted stone I caught his hand by then he had thrown but due to my hindrance it went some where else. Lady kept running, now I caught him by collar and gave a jab at him. He snarled at me who the hell are you, without bothering to answer I hit him again. He fell down, I lifted him by his collar and dragged him in direction of the lady went.
Soon the lady appeared from her concealing place. This fellow was struggling to get free from me, he was intoxicated and his strength was no match to me, otherwise he was very hard to handle him. When the lady appeared she came and hugged me tight, please take me from this hell bhayya otherwise you will have to come for my funeral she began crying. I tried to console her, in the mean while he got free fro my clutches. Before I could understand he gave me tight blow on my back, I was about to fall, if that lady was not holding me I would have went reeling on ground. Suddenly I came to senses and before he hit me again, I gave a tight blow on his face. That is my was of attack, I had broken bridge of his nose and soon blood erupted, his hand automatically went to his face to find blood leaking from his face, he was taken aback. I took advantage and gave another blow on his face , this time it cut his lip and blood began oozing from there too. I wanted to give a tight kick on his stomach, but that lady pulled me back and I lay flat on my back. She was shouting not to hit him again and save her sindhoor (mangalya). Please don’t kill him she was begging, that was shocking for me.
How these Indian ladies get sentimental sofast, just few moments back she was trying to save her own life, but when I got upper hand she is trying to save her husbands life. I was back on my legs, I was so disgusted for she making me fall down. Without a word I turned back began walking away. She called me back kishan bhayya please don’t go , I didn’t bother to look back, I continued walking with heavy steps. After few futile attempts she came running to me and bowed and tried to touch my feet, saying sorry bhayya, please forgive me. Don’t leave me in the middle, if you walk away he will kill me for sure. Then why the hell did you stop me, I would have taught him a lesson of his life I said in anger. I made her stand without allowing her to touch my feet, I know it bhayya but I cant let him suffer because of me, after all he is my husband, if anything happens to him only I will have to look after him she replied. Suddenly she pulled me aside, I knew something was happening behind my back, I was too quick to glance back, he was coming like a raising bull. Though I acted quickly enough but it didn’t protect me getting injured. I turned back I raised my leg too quick, before he could attempt on me; I had kicked on his thigh it made him lurch back. I raised him on his legs and gave another blow on his stomach, that made him fall on his back. This time she didn’t stop me, then I made him stand and dragged him to her, take this dirty bastard and do whatever you want. She hold him protecting him from falling again, me with other hand. Please help me taking him back to home she pleaded. He could not walk comfortably as I had kicked hard on his thigh and added to that was his intoxication, so instead of leaving them in middle of the road, better to drop them if their house s near by, I asked the same. She said it is next corner, so I supported him from one side and she supported from other side. Some how managed to reach their house, that unknown lady called some one to open the door. A beautiful girl with crutch came opening door, when she saw that the man was being brought with help of two people and his blood shed face bleeding nose she got frightened what happened to bhayya bhabhi, she came in hurry asking her bhabhi. By then she slipped from the top step out of four, she was above t fall, so I left the man and came forward to hold her from falling, by then her crutch also had gone out of her hand she straight away landed in my arms. If I was not cautious we both would have fallen on ground, some how I managed to hold her still. As she was on upper step most of her body weight was on me, her boobs pressed on my face and her waist in my hand. I felt those soft boobs on my face, I had to cherish that moment but instead I made her steady and took crutch by leg and gave her and helped her back into house, I really felt pity for her, she is using crutch at this tender age. She said thanks, and by the way who are you, what happened to my bro. by then that couple also entered house, that lady introduced me as her brother kishan to both of them. I was just wondering why she is telling lie, but had to keep my mouth shut, she must be having reason to say so. She further said he is doing business while studying and his bro in law is in security officer, he is circle inspector of security officer no kishan she asked. I said yes didi he is security officer inspector working in hubli, soon he will be transferred here I replied. That is good news, how come you forgot to visit your sis rukmani she asked me indirectly telling her own name, she is brilliant has sense of presence, so that I should not fumble to answer. No rukmani didi, it is like I am so busy these days, you know my condition how I have to work in double shift, I have to work as well study. Ha that I know uncle had told that you had been to Mumbai when did you come back, now I was confused how come she knows about my Mumbai visit. Blindly I replied just yesterday shall I leave now, my friends are waiting I shall come again tomorrow I replied. No you cant go like this, sit and have tea she pressured. That girl went in to make tea for us. Now a days your jiju is troubling me a lot always he asks me to bring money from my parents, you know how much my dad spent for my marriage, how long they can keep us paying kishan. I said yes didi they have already in debt, but why does jiju wants money.
He has lost a lot by investing in shares and has raised lots of loan, all his vehicles are mortgaged so his transport business is also in trouble, so he keeps asking money from my parents. I looked at him see jiju it is not fair to frequently ask money from them, and this is not the way to treat my sis. In future if you troble my sis you will be in soup. I will see that you are put behind bars, I have already told you that my elder bro is inspector and his friend is working here, if I tell him a word he will put you behind bars on dowry case. He was threatened knowing cousin of his wife is inspector and kishan that is me a strong man.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 03:39 PM