Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was so happy to fuck her again, I wanted this to happen so that she will become more open and after this great enjoyment she will mask the feeling of guilt. Her face was shining with new enjoyment and full satisfaction. I wanted to roll off from her body, she held me tight, no don’t move please she requested, it feels so nice to be under you, she said honestly. She held me tight and circled my back with her legs. I lay over her keeping my face on her melons, they had softened after long fuck and heavy mauling. Her warm body felt great under me, I raised to look at her face, she saw me through her half closed eyes, she blushed and smiled at me, then closed her eyes and opened again to see me. You are an great lover shree, where were you all these days, you should have met me before I married she said sharing her honest feelings.
What did you say, should have mate or met before marriage I teased her. She blushed again, you crooked fellow you are always thinking of mating, she pinched my nose. We both laughed, he hands began roaming over my back, her long and slender fingers sensuously caressing my back erotically. I raised my face further by placing my elbow beside her, I was drinking site her beautiful face. Still my shrink cock buried, in her juicy pussy. I felt her pussy pulsed few times sending perfect message to my brain through my cock. I placed my hand over her face, caressed it smoothly I touched her closed lips, she parted her lips on my touch, she took it in her mouth began sucking it. This went on for some more time and then she took out my finger and pulled my face over hers. she parted her lips inviting me to kiss, soon we lost in long smooch. My man below began stirring with her erotic caresses and beautiful smooch had brought my cock ready for action. I was just wondering how she is making me excited again after a long marathon fuck. My cock is as hungry as always. I slowly began moving my hip, I began fucking her spent pussy again. She sensed it, she broke kiss, no shree stop it, I cant take it any more. You are an animalstic you are not satisfied in two fucks and one great blowjob, your man is in action again. I really wonder about your stamina shree, I had never dreamt that a man can raise his cock after such a long fuck. I would have loved to receive your cock inside me, but sorry to say it, I am completely tired and fully satisfied by your skilful and hard fucks in past hours. By the way what do you eat to have such stamina and your uncontrolled libido, you seem to nympho. How can your cock keeps raising after so many ejaculations.
You are right, as you said you can satisfy two or three girls at a time. No you are wrong you can keep entire family ladies satisfied with your long and always hungry cock, she laughed, I too joined her in laugh. Soon I was lost in imagination of her comments. I began imagining some thing of which I had never thought or dreamt. I am fucking her mom and licking her sisters pussy while two of her young and teen daughters are giving me their budding boobs to press while this bitch bhabhi is licking my scrotum below. My god what horny orgy it could make, I am feeling some ones hand other than these five ladies, whose is that?. I was brought back to presence by light slap of bhabhi, she had arrested my movements by locking through tight scissor lock of her legs.
What happened devarji where are you lost, dreaming something she teased me. Yes bhabhi darling I was dreaming of some nice orgy. Soon she closed my mouth, no you don’t have liberty to dream that way, I don’t want to share you with any others, her words were too possessive. By the way she had admitted indirectly that our relation is going to run, so that this is not the last or only day I am having her. That is fine bhabhi as long as you are only mine I teased her back. Thanks but you need to alter a bit I am wife of your bro, you will have to share me with him she said with smile. That is done bhabhi as long as we do it in house there are no restrictions I said in same spirit, but I had other intentions which she could not notice then. Please let me go, take out your monster. My pussy is aching with hard and long fuck, I had never had such a sex in my entire married life, it does not mean that your bro is not satisfying me. Usually we go to sleep after a satisfactory fuck, but today you did show me mere fucking is not enough. You are right what you call it is love making, I am grateful to you for that love making. She tried to get up by pushing me, but I started pumping her pussy with mild strokes.

Please shree stop it, if you force me like this I wont come to you again. Please get it out I shall show how bad my pussy is aching, it must have swollen. That had sense in her words, as she is not used to this kind of fuck, she really must be having pain there.
As a obedient man I took it out, she spread her legs to show her pussy, it really had swollen with hard assault on it for the first time in hr life. It looked as if she had first night with me losing her cherry to me. I felt bad for her condition, I said sorry darling I didn’t knew that you are so tender. As you are married girl I took it for granted that you are used to it, I bowed my head down. It is alright shree, it is not your fault, I really enjoyed that fuck, I should say sorry to leave you with such a raging hardon. I cant do any thing for that, my entire body is aching, I could help you by blowing but sorry I cant do that too, my jaws are aching a lot, she closed her eyes but tears didn’t keep quite, couple of drops rolled from her both eyes. No need to be so sentimental darling, I can sustain that if you promise that will have it again soon, I said as I wiped tears. She said yes shree we are surely going to repeat it again and again, but you need to be cautious from family members so that they should not doubt on us.
Don’t worry about it dear I shall be fully cautious, I have plans for everything. Now shall we get freshened?, so that we can go, she just nod, she went to bath room as she was without bothering to cover herself. I too followed her, we didn’t do any thing weird but I helped her to wash and she washed my cock which had retained erection, how can it go down as long as I beauty queen is with me that too nude showing all her glorious assets to me. After she thoroughly washed my erect cock she gave kiss on it. Don’t worry baby I shall take car of you soon, till then have some patience and don’t bother much to my devar darling she said my cock and kissed it and pat it. We both laughed at her talk with my cock.
We dressed up and left flat with heavy heart. I wanted her again but she was not in a position to take it. She was still in thought whether what we did till now was right or wrong, but as she had enjoyed it thoroughly that was partially covering the guilt.
As we sat in car I received a call, there was urgency for me to come from other side. Though I didn’t want to go now but as it was said urgent I turned car to that side. Where are we going shree, it is better if you drop me home she urged. Don’t worry bhabhi we are going towards your old wear house, I have little important work there, I shall finish t and come back soon. We reached the destination and parked car bit away from wear house, asked bhabhi to wait for me, I wont be taking much time. She said she will get bored and she came with me. I didn’t want to take her with me, but she was not ready to sit in car or go back by auto. As we entered wear house she was astonished to see so-many changes and still lots of work going on. Manager came running when she saw me coming. She greeted me, hello sir good evening. Sorry to trouble you in wrong moment she said looking at bhabhi. Don’t worry I had almost nothing to do and I am not in that hurry, except I had to drop her home. Then manager looked at bhabhi and asked me may I introduce myself to madam please. Oh sorry I had forgotten to introduce her, she is my bhabhi sneha and chairman of this company, manager shook her hand with bhabhi, bhabhi was shocked to hear what I was saying. Bhabhi she is our manager for our garment company, she is ramadevi, both wished each other. We were almost inside the hall now, manager gestured towards signboard. Just now I received it I wanted your opinion before I get it fixed. The board read “sneha garments and exporters ltd”. Bhabhi was really shocked to see it she could not say word, she looked at quizzically, I gestured her to keep quite, shall talk to you later. She kept quite then came a girl all the way running, she straight away came to me and partially hugged me. It is nice to see you sir, I was waiting for clarifications from you, but manager madam didn’t allow me to call you, she said in single breath. By the way sweety it is your chairman, the girl shook hand with her with bit hesitancy. Before she commented anything she is my bhabhi I added. I felt there was sigh of relief from the girl. She is ankita, she is head of department accounts and many more department I smiled at ankita she blushed. No madam sir is bluffing I am only accountant, I was serving in some company at Mumbai, but shree sir brought me her to serve at your company, she said smiling. Ramadevi took me on rounds and explained me all the progresses made in past two days.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 03:36 PM