Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
after visualizing those twin towers of Hemalatha I had a hard on and to control it I turned on my concentration in other way by sipping the coffee and looking at the portraits on the wall by the time I noticed that Sowmya's family was an orthodox family by looking at the pictures of their parents and grandparents on the wall I felt so sad for this girl who had fallen in the clutches of that villainous Gokul. After finishing the coffee we were ready to leave and before that I asked Hemalatha about her son Sridar she told that he had gone to work and with some sort of pleasantries we started from there on the way Akila spoke about the pathetic condition of Sowmya and also about the traditional manners about Hemalatha
I : Ya sweetie they are good and so friendly

Akila : mmm so good you thief so only you looked at her boobs like a country brute
I : me ? no mm no

Akila : Don't act too smart husband I know all about you and your views

I : You are so clever darling

Akila : m clever to see this sweet rascal

like this we spoke and reached home at 9 pm and till now Sekar had not turned up still Buvi was looking at the serial in the TV

and when we entered the house she asked about the happenings and asked if everything was good and after Akila's words she was some what convinced and finally we had our supper and I slept so soon without any sex as I was already tired of the whole day and the next day I had to go to the school after leave
and the next day when I woke up everything changed there was a shocking news waiting for all of us yes

there was a knock at the door at early morning 5pm and Akila and Buvi were still sleeping and the baby was still sleeping in the cradle and I went out and opened the door there I found a pair of security officer men in their uniform and asking about the address and it was our address and I confirmed it and I was in a condition of confusion
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM