Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
we could hear the cry of the girl and everything ended up just in half an hour and the door opened and we three Akila Buvi and me saw Sekar coming out naked out of the bed room his cock was limping as it seemed that he had emptied his cum in the poor girl's pussy and Buvi was more angry seeing this she again lost her control and shouted

Buvi : You son of a bitch how dare you made this see that too in our house

I was shocked to see Buvi's words on her hubby but the anger made her to speak like that

on hearing this Sekar straight away came towards the sofa where we three were sitting and gave Buvi a slap and we were shocked and when he was about to give another slap I protected Buvi and Akila immediately took care of Buvi and took her inside the other bed room Sekar just moved away to the bathroom not speaking a word to me after some time Gokul came out he was also not dressed properly his shirt buttons were opened and his hair was uncombed and his face had some markings of the poor girl's nails and bites and he never spoke or smiled he just went out of the house without saying anything or not even taking care of the girl whom she had brought here

By the time Sekar came out from the bathroom wearing a towel and he saw me sitting alone in the sofa and he spoke to me

Sekar : mmm so you seem to be turning good now and already you fucked Buvi and we three shared Buvi before and made her a bitch and now you are against me is it if you like come on go and have your share in the bed room the girl is still there
I was in no mood to disturb that poor girl and that too after these two have torn her apart I did not like it

I: see sekar I agree that I did everything before and more over when Gokul told about his girlfriend I too was willing to fuck but after seeing this girl I can’t think about it see how young and good she is she is underage and more over that bastard Gokul had exploited the innocence of this young girl it will be a problem at lease did you guys use the condom?

When I was asking all these things Akila came out and for her share she too shouted at Sekar

Akila : You are really a beast see how you behaved your finger markings are all printed on my sister’s face see she has a small baby don’t you ever do this again ‘’

Sekar : shut up you bitch she is my wife and I have rights to slap her and kill her what bothers you

Hearing his words I too got angry for calling Akila like that and I just lost my control and gave a blow on his face and without expecting that from me he fell down and tried to recover and attack me Akila found the situation worse and she pulled me away and told me to stop Sekar got up and came to attack me since he was so bulky and not having stamina he couldn’t attack me so easily though I was a little bit leaner than him he couldn’t even touch me once again I pushed him back and he fell again on the floor hearing the shout and fight Buvi too came out and she too stopped me and told me not to fight with the rogue and understanding his weakness and realising that he could no longer show his stamina to me he just left the place wearing the dress while everything was happening the poor girl was still in the bed room Buvi and Akila together went to see the girl I too followed them there in the bed the girl was still crying she was half nude she was only in her bra and panty when I saw that I acted to be a gentle man so immediately I got out of the room and once again occupied the sofa in the hall
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:57 AM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM