Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
Akila was breathing heavily I too felt tired after the wonderful fuck and Buvi too must have been reaching her climax after my licking all three of us lay on the bed and we did not know when we slept I heard some noise and so I got up it was Buvi who was shouting to someone and Akila was sleeping naked near me I did not know what was happening so I tied up my lungi and went to the hall to see to whom Buvi was shouting to and I saw the time it was 8 am I hurried and and washed my face and went out to find Sekar, I understood that Buvi was speaking to him but I saw Gokul was also there and a new teen girl in her school uniform was standing silently near Gokul she was so young and thin she must be studing 12th she was scared and hiding behind Gokul when Buvi was shouting Sekar was in no mood to hear all the words of Buvi he just smiled at me and asked

Sekar : what bro so late to wake up ? so heavy duty yesterday night ??

I : mm.......

I was finding words to answer him and moreover there were other two Gokul and the young girl so I did not answer

Buvi: come Arun see what he has done look at that poor girl she is studying and this fellow had spoiled her and now he brings her here

Sekar : You both dont mind her words come on go to this bed room and make your love

saying this Sekar saw Buvi and me and Gokul was little bold enough that he too care the least for Buvi's words so he pulled the poor girl towards the bed room which was ours already Akila was sleeping in their bed room there was no other choice after Buvi's continuous shouting

Sekar just fired at Buvi

Sekar: stop it Bitch what the hell you shout for are you faithful ??/

Hearing this I and Buvi were shocked

but Sekar continued his aggressive words

Sekar : I know everything right from the beginning see how you were see this fellow he enjoys both the sisters together and you already fucked him and not only that the child is also his and you both sisters behave like whores see you have already fucked Gokul also and now you act like a pious woman who knows before marriage you must have fucked many cocks

Hearing this

Buvi : Stop it

Buvi cried and she started to speak in a meek voice

Buvi: Yes I am a Bitch and not a pious woman I have fucked many men ok leave

I am not fighting for that and I never care for whom you fuck and what you do but see the girl she is so young and she is a school going girl and don't ever spoil her future life please you too have a girl child remember

Sekar very cruelly and nonchalantly spoke

Sekar: whose child it is not mine it is this fellows

saying this he pointed me

I was dumbstruck hearing all the words of Sekar I knew he was so nice and kind before my marriage and even allowed me to fuck Buvi and he behaved like a gentle man but know I saw this fellow speaking like a ruffian I don't know which is true is this the real nature of this fellow or the previous one now I understood the truth why Buvi spoke dejected some times and not only that Sekar must have turned like this after consuming lot of alcohol
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM