Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Me – sure you can ask, don’t know what would be her answer. It may be the same like your answer. If she asks you whether you got fucked by me, what will you say.
She – shut up stupid how can she ask me. To be true I wont tell it to anybody.
Me – these are facts of life bhabhi, no one can share these things personally. Xossipy.com is one platform where every body can share their feelings, fantasies or actual experiences without any hesitation as they log as anonymous without their real identity. So no need to bother about what happened, what we should think is how best you can enjoy the life. We have already committed whether it was right or wrong, there is no going back on it, we can continue like what we feel like, that is all. Don’t worry be happy is my formula.
She – you brute you mean to say we should carry on what mistake we did some time before. She tried to kick me, but as I saw her legs movement I moved a bit but her leg certainly landed on me. It brushed my groin and she had kicked the towel which went flying and landed on floor.
Now my rigid cock was in her view, she looked at that and covered her face with her hands. You stupid cover your self properly, I cant see that monster again and again. that was very nice sign, she was calling it monster and she is feeling shy to see it again. What can do bhabhi you kicked towel to see it, you could have asked me to show it, which I would gladly accept, by chance if your kick had landed on that monster what could bi its condition, I teased her.
Sorry shree I was just kidding, hope you are not hurt she replied in tone of concern. Don’t worry bhabhi it was not hurt when it was arrested in your tight chute, you were banging it so hard, by the way I should appreciate your stamina, you continued to jump on it despite of the strain you were taking still you failed to make him cum that is another part. You were sweating profusely but still were doing wonderful job. From where you got so much strength, I didn’t want that should end , I wanted it to go forever. I was enjoying the site of your jiggling boobs and you were looking so cute at that time. Once when you misjudged the stroke, I thought you would break my meat, but thanks god nothing happened and my cock is safe and virile. See how it is jumping by your mere look, I teased her.
What do you have is it human cock or animal’s. that shameless cock of yours is getting up all the time. In last half an hour you have cum twice and now ready for action, cover that bloodyyyyyy cock of yours she said, she was not that angry now, she was speaking casually.
How can that keep quite when such a beauty is sitting in sexy attire, it is too difficult to control even when you are completely dressed, now it is too difficult to control my self when you are sitting in lungi and my shirt showing all the hot curves. Why don’t we have another round bhabhi, please accept this time I urged. She said no way already it is aching there she said by slip of tongue.
Don’t worry bhabhi another round of love making will cool it, any way bro is out of station, it will be resting till he comes back. No way, shree let us not repeat this, whatever we did is wrong, we can’t repeat it she said in mild protest. It was good sine she was slowly melting and losing her self control. Ok that is fine with me, I wont force you , you can take your own decision. It is not fare to have you with force, if you are having pain there I can cool it by licking. I am sure you have taught me well to lick pussy. I shall lick that you to help you in getting the pain off. I suddenly moved beside her and began smooching. She was trying to push me off, but my grip was enough strong, she could not get away. I was kissing her but she was not responding. I cut kiss and said why don’t we kiss, there is nothing in mere kiss, I hope we shall be continuing smooches if you don’t want sex, I pursued. She thought for a while, ok done my dearest devar I shall give you permission only for kissing and nothing more than that. She stretched her neck forward, our lips slowly met and the smooch began. That was enough for me to ignite desire in her, soon our kiss turned into furious one. I knew very well how to arouse her. My hand was roaming on her back and hers were on my back. Our bodies were in tight embrace, her melons crushed between our bodies.
I began gyrating my chest to give her boobs nice friction, I took enough care to brush her nipples both at a time. A moan escaped from her mouth, immediately she recovered herself trying not to moan. I knew she was getting roused and I wanted that, if I fuck her again she will lose all her inhibition and I am cock sure if a lady once gets fucked by me should come back to me again. I am not super man there must be many who fuck better than me but they are not tasting them, so I always had second chance, here I wanted second chance just because of wiping her guilt, once she enjoys with me again she will forget guilt, she will have some excuse to think that whatever happened is not really bad. So slowly my one hand moved to her boob while other caressed her back. Before she knew that my hand was playing with her boob, it had cupped nice melon and my fingers were searching for that mini cock size nipple, when she is aroused her nipple becomes erect and so hard, you can make out from her dress, that nipple poky become so evident from hr dress it shown despite of her wearing bra. Soon my fingers began their work on her nipple, she moaned for second time, it was absorbed in my mouth. I too second chance by hand holding her back slowly crept into her lungi searching for her pussy. I could feel moist pussy, she was certainly aroused, I kept kissing and our tongues battling with each other. She was pulling my tongue harder as if she wanted to pluck it out to eat. I liked that kind of sensation. When she broke kiss after a long smooch. Without giving her chance to protest I muff dived and my mouth sealed her pussy as I had pushed her on her back and widened her legs in a swift motion.
When she became aware she left another loud moan, she came to know that if she allows me to lick her pussy, she will lose her self control. She began pushing my head away from her snatch. No shree I had permitted you for smooch ,mmmmmmmmmmmm you canttttttttt do itttttttt. Please stop it hreeeeeeeeeeeeee. She could not speak properly but still she kept pushing y head. Once I broke contact from her pussy but gripped her thighs strong enough not giving her chance to close legs. Bhabhi let me practice some more I assure you that I wont do any thing without your wish. See if I wanted I could have showed my ready cock into your dripping pussy. I have not done it, though while I was fucking you, you were telling me that you are all mine for the day. You promised to do whatever I want for today, still I have not done anything to you. I am gentleman, who keeps his promise, believe me bhabhi darling. Before she could answer, my mouth had sealed her dripping pussy. I was slurping the leaking nectar like dog as if no tomorrow. As I sucked and licked more juice came as she was pushing my head her juice was smearing my face.
She was moaning again and again still she was pleading me not to do like that. Now she was on verge of losing her patience I took complete advantage of the situation and kept lapping her cunt for some more time played with her cit to ring her to the fullest arousal, that worked soon she pushed me on my back, I thought she got angry and may slap me again, alas it didn’t happen but without a word she mount me and taking hold of my hard tool in her fingers she descended her cunt on my tool and in just two thrusts my entire tool was buried in her leaking slippery passage. When it was buried completely she halted for some time feeling my hard and long dick in her juicy pussy. You idiot I didn’t want it to happen, but you made me desperate to go for it, it is not like I didn’t like your body and importantly your tool, it was that I didn’t want it to repeat so that I can stay away from it. You are sucha bastard you knew my weakness and now en-cashed it now take it , I will see that you wont forget these moments in your life. She began thrusting her chute over my cock. I behaved as if I was in shock, no bhabhi I didn’t mean it please believe me, I wanted to practice more of cunnilingus on your experienced pussy, so that I would learn more tricks to satisfy neha.
Don’t act now just enjoy, whatever your intentions may, be but this is the result of your practice. You are an expert pussy teaser I can make out by all your tricks played with my pussy. She began jumping on me, her boobs began jiggling, I was lost in looking those jiggling boobs. When there was no reaction from me, she said you idiot what are you staring at, don’t you find them beautiful and interesting to maul and suck them, she slapped me lightly on my cheek.
I came back to earth by her slight slap, no bhabhi I love them really, I was enjoying their jiggling. I took both in each hands and started pressing them. My slow pressing didn’t have any effect on her, I remembered she likes hardcore. So started mauling them harder and harder, pinching both nipples. She coooed my god like that yes, yes, pinch them roll them she was moaning loud, this bitch is unlike other girls, she likes this way, that must be the reason for which she agreed for second round. She was jumping on me thrusting her pelvis over mine, I too started raising my butt to meet her thrusts. My god yes, yes yessssssssssssssss she began shivering shedding her juice. That was wonderful orgasm for her, she had attained her orgasm so fast, she must be aroused long back by our talks. But she had not shown it, so far she tried to keep me away, but now it was unbearable and soon she is discharging heavily. She lay over me gasping for breath. When she recovered she resumed fucking, I was helping her by supporting her butt to raise and fall. Soon she picked up rhythm and began banging up and down. My hand was busy with her breasts, pressing them on alternate. After few more minutes of hard fuck she was sweating like hell. Still kept banging I should appreciate her stamina, despite of couple of orgasm she is able to continue banging. At last he fell over me after another mind blowing orgasm. I rolled her on her back began fucking her in missionary style without breaking the pace, she was asking me to stop but I wanted her series of orgasms so kept fucking her hard, room was filled with banging of our bodies and friction of wet pussy. It took another fifteen minutes of hard fuck to reach my peak. At last with last hard stroke I evacuated my burning lava into her juicy pussy.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 03:31 PM