Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
"Wow, you are really good at this." Sarita said in an impressed voice as I hungrily attacked her husband's rock hard dick.

"You should learn from her." Ranjit said sounding pleased. "You just peck and nibble around. See how she is boldly playing with my balls. No shame or anything."

I resented the taunt from the guy even as I was obliging him with a blowjob. But the subservient side of me also reveled a little in the insult.

"Let me try."

Sarita said eagerly and got on her knees next to me. As she did that, she also caressed my hips over my panties.

"You have such an amazingly curvy body, didi. The way your hips flare out from your slender waist. I am just like a reed all the way."

"It's all the effect of continuous banging I am sure. If you got fucked by as many men as she did, the impact would make your hips glare out too." Yet another random and frankly unscientific taunt from Ranjit.

I took his dick out of my mouth, straightened and glared at him. He just smiled back. Sarita meanwhile was sucking her husband's dick, copying my technique.

"Yes, like that. Good." Ranjit said happily. "Now play with my balls. You, Sheetal, get on the floor next to her."

Suddenly Ranjit was acting like he owned both of us. I always respond to authority in such situations so I found myself meekly on my knees waiting patiently for a turn at sucking his dick.

"You can start sucking my balls, Sheetal." Ranjit lazily slapped me on the face.

And soon I was crouched in front of his thighs, sucking his balls while right next to my face, Sarita sucked the shaft. He then made us switch so that I was sucking the shaft and his wife was sucking the balls. Throughout the whole process, the couple's hands kept exploring my body like a plaything. Ranjit's attention was mainly on my huge tits. Sarita was running her fingernails all over my back, my thighs, and squeezing my butt over my panties.

"Ooooh!" I said when Sarita's tentative fingers slid inside my panties and started stroking my clit. Being a woman, she knew exactly what to do.

"Is she wet?" Ranjit nonchalantly asked.

"Let me see."

And then Sarita's slender finger penetrated my cunt and poked around curiously.

"Yes, wet and warm."

"Let's move on to the main thing then." he enthusiastically said. I felt myself being pulled up straight.

"Here?" I asked looking around the kitchen.

"Why not here? I know you like getting fucked in the kitchen. I saw you once with that road worker guy when I was passing by your house."

"You did?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes. He was banging you like a horny dog, bent over the kitchen counter. Don't you have enough shame to close the windows when you are being such a slut, cheating on your husband with random old men?" Ranjit almost scolded me, ignoring the irony of the situation that he was about to violate me in the same way.

Instantly, I blushed, learning that my dalliance with Jamal had garnered more spectators than I knew.

"Actually, not here." Sarita said. "It's not very hygienic."

"Then where?"

"Let's take her to the guest room."

"Fine."

And then feeling like I was in a weird dream, I walked between husband and wife clad in just my panties. Walking past the very staid and traditional living room where just a few hours ago, I had been a demurely dressed guest at a dinner party. And now I was on my way to have a threesome in this house.

When we got to the guest room, Ranjit closed the door and looked at me and his wife standing side-by-side.

"Let's all get naked, the way got made us." he said, unbuttoning his shirt.

Sarita quickly got rid of her petticoat and panties as her husband displayed an average slightly doughy body. He had a slight paunch like most middle class men in India. Sarita had a dusky and skinny body, with tiny pert tits and a moderately hairy pussy. I felt very weird slipping off my panties and standing in front of the couple fully naked.

"Get on the bed." Ranjit ordered.

"Lie down." Sarita joined in.

The two just stood at my feet staring at my naked body, paying special attention to my pussy. My hands were stretched out over my head. My heavy breathing was making my tits shake a little.

"So smooth." Ranjit said gently rubbing my pussy.

"How often do you shave down there, didi?" Sarita casually asked as if she was asking me for a recipe.

"Every 4-5 days." I said.

"Doesn't it itch? I tried shaving once and for the next several days it itched so much. I felt very uncomfortable."

"It can itch a little, but you get used to it." I said, wondering how long this small talk was going to last.

I had expected Ranjit to jump on top and mount me right away after the skillful dick sucking I had given him. But he seemed like a patient man intent on relishing the experience.

"Oh wow!!" I exclaimed as he lowered his face and his mustache tickled my mons as his tongue gently flicked my clit.

Sarita smiled wickedly and laid down next to us, propping herself up on her elbow. She watched as her husband's tongue darted around my clit and my labia, making me breathe harder and moan louder.

"Isn't he good at this?" she asked proudly.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I loudly answered.

"I am even better with her." Ranjit raised his head to offer commentary. "Because there is no hair. With you, Sarita, I have to keep stopping to spit out hair. her pussy is nicely hairless. You need to start following her example."

"Okay." Sarita said as she ran her fingers up and down my torso, playing with my flat stomach, my neck, my boobs, and my nipples.*

I had experienced some really extreme sexual arousal in recent months, but this twin assault of tenderness from the couple was making me extra horny even by my standards. Part of it was the forbidden fruit factor of being with another woman. I wondered why I had never tried it before. The very nature of her touch was so arousing. Only a woman can understand how to make another woman react this way. And then there was Ranjit who was not only skilled with his tongue, but also had a mischievous side.

He would go at my clit hard until I was almost at the edge of an orgasm and then he would stop, chuckling when I groaned in frustration. He would then spend the time licking my butt, even poking around my asshole, biting my ass cheeks. And then his tongue would be back on my clit, working me up in a frenzy yet again, until I felt like an orgasm was imminent. And then he'd pull back again. Whenever I lowered my hand to use my fingers to finish the job, he would slap it away.

Once when I groaned extra loudly in frustration, Sarita laughed. She slid up and kissing me gently on the lips said,

"Believe me, didi, I understand your frustration. He does that to me a lot too, sometimes for hours."

"Hours?" I almost yelled.

"Yes."

I could not bear to be tortured like that. So I sat up, grabbed Ranjit by the hair and pulled his head towards me.

"Owwww!!" he said as my fingers made the roots of his hair hurt.

"Just fuck me already!" I said in a demanding voice. Husband and wife started laughing.

"Okay, but on one condition."

"Anything!" I impatiently said.

"While I fuck you, Sarita will be sitting on your face and you lick her clit like I licked yours."

"Fine." I said, eager to get that thick dick in me to quench my carnal thirst.

And soon Ranjit's dick was hammering away at my cunt, as Sarita's pussy was on top of my face and I was giving a woman oral sex for the first time in my life. Ranjit was right. I had to keep spitting hair out.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:35 AM