Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She ran to bath room, I could do nothing but watch her swaying and jiggling ass. What a beautiful ass she has I thought. Very next moment I laughed at myself. What a fool I am. I am enjoying her naked beauty despite of such a precarious condition. You wont improve, you are such a pervert my inner conscious laughed at me. I too got up to wash, I approached bath room tried to open it but it was locked from inside.
I knocked door she was shouting, wait let me finish mine. I had to wait, I could not hurry as already she was angry, I didn’t want to provoke her and make her angrier. My cheek was still burning with her slaps. I looked into mirror my cheek had become red with her slaps. I got angry for getting beaten by that angry bitch, very next moment I remembered those moments I enjoying that bitch of attitude. How nicely she had cooperated, I had fucked her few moments ago enjoying the tight snatch of lovely bhabhi. It was worth all the insults and those bashes. Bhabhi’s shout brought back me to present, she was asking for towel and lungi to cover herself. I was standing like a statue, I didn’t bother to move or give her clothes, when she felt her shouts has no effect on me she came out full nude. First I saw at those lovely melons jiggling as she walked then at her face. Could not you give clothes she complained, go and collect from where they are lying, there is nothing new to hide from me, I replied politely. She coolely went and collected clothes without looking at her I entered bath. I took shower as I too had sweat a lot by that marathon fuck.
When I came out she was in kitchen searching for food, I went there full nude wiping my body with towel. She turned her head and looked at my nude body, have some shame you dirty fellow she roared. Why should I have shame, already you have seen and got long and beautiful fuck by me, why should I feel shame before you my darling bhabhi, saying so I went near her and pulled her cheek. You stupid don’t ever touch me she replied in anger. I didn’t bother to answer but went to fridge opened it asked her to take whatever she wants. She took milk bottle and some snacks moved to bedroom neither of spoke any thing. I took milk bottle let me prepare some tea I said as she was looked at me.
She threw towel at me shouting me to cover, without bothering to answer I caught the towel in stead of wrapping I placed it over my shoulder proceed to kitchen. I prepared tea and brought some wafers, still I was nude I sat opposite to her and began munching snacks while sipped hot tea, I felt better as hot tea descended into stomach. She threw her towel on my groin, have shame shree, how long you will be nude she told but she was not that angry this time. I looked into her eyes and said, I don’t need those silly clothes covering this strong body as long as you are with me my darling bhabhi.
Now forget it, it is closed chapter now, she said in cool but with determination. I felt sorry for losing this lovely woman, she got fed up with me just with one single fuck. It was happening for the first time in history, I knew it is hard to seduce any girl but once she tastes me it is too hard for her to forget either me or my fuck. I don’t know what difference I make in fucking, I believe in love making rather mere fuck, but in case of bhabhi she had announced that it is end of relation, though I was disappointed, I knew reason she must be feeling bad for getting fucked by other than her hubby. That guilt must be troubling her.
Still I was not completely out of hope, still there were days I would be in their house for some more days, I may get second chance again, I had to think of the way to seduce her again. She was something special se was real wild in bed, she liked it rough unlike others. I had done it really rough so that she should remember it, but still I had failed in my mission.
I had to bring her back to normalcy, I began speaking in general soon she too involved in talk, that was better sign. Slowly she began opening up and was speaking normal forgetting her guilt and whatever it was. Slowly I took the conversation to sex, I was asking whether she enjoyed with her hubby. Initially she avoided saying it is her too personal subject but on persuasion she told she is completely satisfied with her husband. Always he took care of her only thing his frequent absence was the matter, rest was fine with him. She was appreciating sex with him, still I felt something is missing in their sex. I don’t know why I felt so, I knew my cousins nature, he is sober man. He may not be fucking her wild like me and so far she had not tasted the way I fucked her, it has to be different for that only I had made it the way she liked.
If is keeping you satisfied that is fine, I said appreciating, my bro’s performance. But it is natural even an impotent will get erection looking at you bhabhi, you are so beautiful. I went on praising her beauty initially with soft words and later detailing her vital structure. How her boobs are such a great shape even after spending married life, in fact they must have increased in size due to my bro’s play with her balls. Bhabhi your pussy is so tight, I thought you are still unfucked almost like virgin. I have heard that after few months of marriage pussy gets lose and after giving birth it will become complete lose and open wide. I don’t think yours will be lose even after giving birth, you are so tight and I hope it will remain same. You have done lots of exercises in past, I think that is the effect of it. I went on boosting her taking her on clouds. Intermittently she too spoke why do you use dirty words or how do you say so. But with all her queries I gave some lame examples and kept her interest in such sexy talks.
At last I came to the main subject for which I was knitting the net, thanks for discussing or sharing your secrets with me, I feel I am really honored to share all your personal and secrets. I should say thanks again for considering me worth to share your too personal matters. But you didn’t tell me how was my performance.
She threw a pillow at me saying don’t ever remind me of that sinful act shree. I don’t know how I lost all my self control and involved with you. Don’t worry bhabhi I am not asking for the repeat performance, I was casually asking how was my performance. Please tell na I am curious to know it.
If you bring that matter I will leave now, if you are discussing any thing other than that I shall stay for some more time she said, but noticeable thing is she was not as angry as before.
Sorry bhabhi I thought you liked it I said bowing my head. If you were not repeatedly asking me to fuck I would not have done it, and I was satisfied with whatever I got from you. You are very good teacher you taught me so well about cunnilingus, my darling neha will be so pleased to my performance next time. I should thank you again for teaching me practically. O owe you for that, in future I shall try to do some thing good for you in return I said smiling. No need whatever you have done is much more than enough for the life, I never wanted any one in my life, but some how I lost it to you.

final seduction of sneha bhabhi4.110
Don’t worry bhabhi it happens, one thing I believe is to enjoy the life. We get only one chance to live, we should take maximum out of it. Why are so much worried, it is nothing I know people who enjoy with own siblings and may be their aunts or even………..i stopped. I didn’t want her to get wrong impression about me.
Why did you stop shree, continue, she encouraged me. I have read lots of people enjoy with their son or dad enjoys with their daughters. I have read such articles in xossip and other sites. There are few threads where many people share their experiences, what I feel most of them are genuine, I replied.
She – yes I too have read such stories but I never believed them, they seems to be fake. People must be writing their fantasies and sharing like real happenings.
Me – yes some of them may be fake, but can’t rule out every one. There are few threads where lots of people share their quoting it is fantasy. And some clam it to be true.
She – if it is fantasy what will they get, why they should claim to be true?
Me – dear bhabhi first and foremost you believe them to be fantasies, ? right.
She – yes I do.
Me – ok then, it means people whether male or female do fantasize about their blood relatives. Is it right to fantasize about their siblings, when they can fantasize they can certainly bring it to practice. I don’t say every one will succeed only few may have right guts to approach and even after they approach at least some get right signals from them and end up in bed or at least external like pressing or kissing or feeling each others. But some lucky guys will certainly get to bed for full fuck. I have read statements as I call them than stories have in relation for several years. Just for instance I am having affair with my cousin sis, wont you believe me rather than those stories.
She – I have to believe when you are telling it sitting right in front of me. I do trust your words as I know you are man of practical, she replied laughing.
Me – you have got to as I am live example I can introduce sneha to you but you cant ask her that whether you both are in fucking relation.
She – why should not I ask her for confirmation, she said laughing at me again.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 03:04 PM