Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was still hard and my cock was still buried to the hilt. I looked at her satiated face. After some time she looked at me and smiled. You are a great fucker shree, you do so well I loved it. I had never cum so much in my life that was fabulous. If you are still hard you can resume fucking now she was encouraging me to go again on her.
How about you coming on top I asked. That would be great I will show you how to fuck she smiled. I will bring you climax this time she said. We turned without taking breaking unison, she was on top. She positioned, placed her both hands on my chest and began moving slow, gradually she increased speed. Her boobs jiggled as she jumped on me. I was caressing those globes which had become red due to me molesting them.
She picked up rhythm, she was fucking from above and I was supporting by pushing her butt, her boobs jiggled with every move she made, I was enjoying that scene. She kept bouncing on me, I was caressing her face and boobs with one hand with other pushing her butt to raise. After some time she began moaning hard indicating that she is aroused fully, due to her one climax and with precum room was filled with fucking sound.
She went on jumping on me, she was above me fucking so long, she was sweating so much in a c room. Her sweat trailed through the valley between her boobs and dripping on me. She looked at the sweat and moved forward so that her sweat drops cascaded over her boob traveling over her nipple she positioned it over my mouth, a drop landed in my mouth followed by few more drops. Her salty sweat felt sweet in my mouth, as I lapped those drops she smiled at me continued pumping my cock into her hot and tight canal. She looked tired of such a long fuck, her exercised and toned body was still moving in frenzy. I should appreciate her stamina, she used to do work outs before she got married, as she too was into karate like her younger sisters. Those exercises must have increased her stamina and now she was making use of it. I too wanted to see how far she could take it. My arm was filled with full ammunition but not yet ready shoot. My fucks with didi and other girls had made me perfect in fucking, the only weapon is time I took. I had tested it before also with other girls and that expertise was working here, I could fuck endlessly. This bitch had no idea of my strength and stamina she wanted to defeat me by riding over me. Her body was arching again and she had increased her speed, she was ready for another cum for which she had spared her energy. At last she began shouting and pumping harder and all of a sudden her body began shivering her pussy muscles clamping my cock she began pouring her juice over my crotch. She is the first girl who rode me like this and could reach her peak so many times. Her only goal was to make me leak by riding over me. Which she had lost, and she fell over me like a dead tree.
She was gasping for breath, I too was coming near but still away from shooting, if she had fucked like that for few more minutes I would have lost. Her eyes closed and still her body whimpered, her pussy convulsed over my cock gripping and releasing my cock, it wanted to milk me. I let her lay over me and recover, my cock also needed some rest before it regained its energy. When her breathing came to normal she looked at me and smiled. You are great shree, you have unmatchable stamina and capacity of holding. I thought I would make you cum easily but I lost, but it is sweet losing. My god you are still hard, how long will you take time to cum shree, she asked.
I can take another couple of girls like you and make them satisfied at a time, I boosted. She said my foot, how can you keep satisfied three girls at a time she said in disapproval. Don’t worry baby I will show what is called as fucking. Soon I turned over her stomach , pulled her legs out of bed, I knew she is not in a position to kneel before me. So I dragged her and positioned her legs dangling in air. Placed couple of pillows, below her body raising her butt in the air. I took position behind her and sent my cock in single thrust. She began crying, already her body was aching with tiredness. I began pumping her hard, my cock must be hitting her g spot taking her cloud nine, soon she forgot her tiredness and began moaning endlessly. I must have fucked another twenty minutes non stop. She had series of orgasms her pussy had leaked so much wetting her thighs and legs. Even my groin was wet and sticky due to the spray of her juice. At last I filled her pussy matching her last orgasm and fell over her. By now she had lost her complete strength, she was not in a position to moan or cry. She could not move my body which was laying over her, she had no strength practically to move. When I looked at her she had slept leaving me over her and still my limp cock buried in her pussy.
When she was awaken after short sleep, she got up pushing me as I was still on her. I too sat up suddenly she slapped me. I was shocked to get slapped, what happened to this bitch, so far she was asking me to fuck her harder and squeeze her boobs hard, but she looked so angry now.
What for this bhabhi I asked. It is for breaking the promise, I had warned you not to fuck me. Despite of my warning you did proceed, I was just helping you learn art of licking, but you proceed to fuck me breaking all your promises. You are such a brute, I should not have entertained you to touch me, but I was a fool to trust you. You have committed a miserable sin, and you made me partner into your sin, you dirty rouge never show your face to me.
She slapped me again, though it was not as hard as before, but it still hurt me. Why this second slap bhabhi I asked. This is for doing it so brutally, see my pussy, you have almost torn it into pieces. She gestured at her pussy, I could see her pussy swollen to my assaults. It had become red and swollen; she was feeling trouble to walk. Looking at her hairless pussy my shameless cock began stirring in such situation also. I felt shame and humiliated by her acts and mine too. This dirty cock of mine has put me in such a trouble.
Then there was third slap, this time also I was not aware that she would hit me again, I looked at her questioningly. This is for discharging inside me she replied.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:59 PM