Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Me – please bhabhi have some mercy on this poor guy, I don’t have any other girls who can teach me, you being so expert in this, having years of experience. You must have mastered this art, I have asked few of my friends they are also so dumb, they don’t have any experience in this beautiful art. I can trust you, you can teach me. One thing is you are experienced and other thing is you are female and know how girls can get better pleasure, so please teach me. Don’t think that I am seducing, you can think that you are a teacher and you are teaching this noble lesson to a most obedient student.
She – you are really a bastard you know how to pester girls. Ok whatever is in your mind, I do agree to teach you, but promise me that you wont force me to do any thing which I don’t want. This is going to be first and last time we are doing this. We are not going to make sex and only teaching the art of licking. You wont force me to go further.
Me – I placed my hand on her hand promising her. Don’t worry bhabhi please do this favor to me I wont ask any thing after this. In future also I won’t even ask for kiss also, are you satisfied now. What we are doing is going to be first and last time. I further promise that even if you ask me to fuck I wont that is my gentleman’s promise, I placed my hand on her hand firmly to give her full confidence in me.
Suddenly she became too happy, beside your evil thoughts you have good thoughts also. Those are the reason I like in you and love you. Now I am completely convinced that you how desperate you are into learn this practical lesson, so far I think no one had taught this to any one in this world. Now come on my student of sex learn it with full mind, no other thinking and attempt of advantage. I know you will keep your words.
Thanks for the compliment bhabhi, now I am desperate to learn the precious art of love making, I too love you dear. I replied I wanted to dive immediately into her muff, but waited for her command. We shall begin with kissing, I don’t think you need to learn it as you are really expert in that she said laughing at me.
No bhabhi it the art one can never claim to be master, there are lot many things to learn. And if a female is going to teach or express it will be too good to learn practically. She took me into her arms, she had shed all her inhibitions now being nude with me. I obeyed her order and began frenching her. She is really a master in the art of kissing too. She was guiding me what to do and what not to. That was nice session of kissing then she asked me to lick her body describing her erogenous places, with all my expertise and her giving hints of erogenous points of her was making wonderful use to arouse her. By the time I actually reached her pussy she was enough hot to be fucked. I had promised her not to ask for fuck and I had decided not to. I am such a bad person I make such promises to break them in these sex games that is apart. I could assume intensity of her arousal by her moans and shaking voice, her trembling body indicated all the details of her condition. I didn’t attempt to fuck her, what I wanted is she should beg me for fuck.
She asked me to lick crevice between her thigh and groin, while I licked there my one hand was caressing her butt and other was roaming on her chest, pulling her nipples and pressing those luscious boobs. Then she asked me to shift to her labia then real fun began, I was acting like dumb and many times waited for her guidance before I moved, some time I behaved like total dumb and got some scoldings from her for not performing properly. Now slowly I had moved to her pussy and began licking it like a mad dog, by now she had become so wild, her body shivered and she was jumping on bed. I placed a finger on hr clit and was tongue fucking her pussy and my other hand roamed over her body doing teasing to her all erogenous parts like ears and neck etc. now she pushed me once saying it is enough for now. I knew she was losing her self control which I was waiting for that.
When she pushed me I looked at her, she said enough for now. Please bhabhi teach me more, I want to be a perfect lover, I will respect you as a perfect teacher, now itself I am learning few bits, it is too early to stop now. You have wasted lot of time in licking upper body, you could teach them later but please don’t leave me in middle and don’t make me lose my lover sis, I pleaded as my hands still on work. On listening to my plea she kept quite, she was in dilemma whether to allow me or to stop. I dived into her muff and began eating her pussy in such a way that soon her body began trembling I was wishing that she should not reach climax, if she reaches she may lose interest in me. Then suddenly she began moaning hard, oh shree you are doing fucking good I cant tolerate it, oh my god oh my god, I am there. I cant take it any more shree now you can fuck me. I nodded my head in disapproval as if saying no to her. She pulled my hairs and asked me to fuck her. I dint either move or stop eating her.
When she was repeatedly telling me to come over her and begin fucking, still I was not listening to her words. She could not withstand she roared at me, you son of a bitch why don’t you listen y words. I am asking to fuck, you are not listening. I raised my face from her groin, sorry bhabhi I have promised you not to fuck, I cant please excuse me, I can bring you to climax by licking your oozing pussy, I don’t want you to regret later, I went back to her pussy. She pulled my hairs hard this time, please shree forget that promise now I cant bear please come on me and start fucking me. She was repeatedly begging me to fuck her, now it was the time I made my move. If you are really sure of getting fucked by this monster of devar I shall proceed. How many times I should beg you to fuck you bastard, come and start fucking with that monster of yours, I cant bear it any more. Soon I took position between her thighs. I began rubbing her clit with tip of my cock, she was in no mood for all those plays. She took hold of my cock and positioned it between her hole, she pushed her butt to take it, at the same time I plunged forward sending all my cock in one go. She cried with pain, you brute cant you do it nicely she roared. I took back my cock all the way and sent it in one go to depth of her cunt. Despite of her married life she was tight enough for my cock. I began fucking her fast, I knew she likes it rough, every time I had smashed her boobs with hard she used to moan loud. Please shree you are hurting me, do it with love I say. Then I reduced speed and was fucking her slowly and nicely. I lay over her and sealed her lips with mine, we were kissing like mad.
I took one boob was pressing it harder to arouse her more and more, while we kissed hard. she was eating my lips chewing it, I was sucking her lower lip. It was heaven to reach her pussy after so much struggle and insult at last I was fucking this slut with attitude. My cock was easily moving inside her warm and wet pussy. Though she is married and spent months of fucking with her hubby her slit was tight enough to hold my cock her pussy spasmed over my long cock. She broke kiss and began moaning loudly. Oh shree how long your tool is, it is exploring new depth into my pussy, it feels so good to get fucked with that long and nice dick. You are expert fucker man, oh my god where is it touching, you are hitting on my uterus baby, continue fucking like that. Oh my god what is this what you are doing, mmmmmmmmm yes, yes fuck like that. Press my boobs harder, don’t hesitate let them burst in your palms. She took another hand placed it on her boob, now I was holding her both melons and hitting her base harder. Now she was in full mood so I took out my entire cock and send it one go and out groins met in speed filling the room with puch, puch sound. Her moans and my groans were adding to the music of fucking. I was molesting her boobs and she was enjoying every bit of it. I took one boob into my mouth began sucking furiously while pressed another hard leaving my finger prints on those milky white tits. You brute bite it harder, make me cry with pain, oh yes , yes like that. Mmmmmmmmmmmm my god where did you learn this kind of fucking, my godddddddddddd I am Cumming, hit harder baby, she moaned and her body convulsed and her head was moving to side in frenzy and at last she collapsed . Her juice gushed out of her pussy wetting not only my cock but the sheet below. She had perspired so much her body was shining with sweat, I was still fucking her harder, she stopped me wait shree she could manage to say in midst of hard breathing.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:58 PM