Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Bhabhi, will you do me a favor I asked. Why not devarji if it acceptable my me, go ahead no need to be so formal she replied. I am bit hesitant to ask you dear, if you don’t get angry then only I will ask, I said. Ok tell me now, cut those edges and come straight to the point she encouraged me, I shall promise that I wont get angry, only thing is you should not ask me last thing which I have reserved only for my hubby.
That is ok darling I can understand, I had already requested for that and you have denied whole heartedly, I too have decided not to ask for that, I said smiling. She was ok with it, now she too relaxed bit. My girl neha frequently asks for the return favor whenever I have asked for the cock sucking. Is it ok to suck and lap girls pussy, does it give pleasure to the girls like we enjoy cock being sucked, is it not nasty to lick that hole while it oozed lots of fluid, I asked acting innocent.
She - What is this question shree, are you fooling me or you really don’t know she replied.
Me - Yes dear it is my promise I don’t know anything about it, I have tried few times to suck her pussy. She is totally hygienic but whenever I tried I felt it nasty and smelling of urine. Despite of that I had tried but she never enjoyed it and asked me to stop immediately, what could be the matter dear bhabhi.
She - I don’t know what you did to her, it is really pleasurable may be more than that of cock sucking. We girls enjoy it a lot. When we can suck same pee hole of yours what is wrong in it to lick pussies. May be you went harsh on that delicate part of female body. You should better learn from her how to lick pussy, she would be best judge as females know where it is more sensitive and how girl can be aroused only a girl can teach you she said laughing at my foolish question.
Me – is it true then why she didn’t enjoy me licking her, despite of bad smell I tried few times. She has stopped sucking me saying she does not want it one way. Unless I give her enough pleasure she wont do that to me. Now a days it has become so boring act, we get undressed and start fucking, I feel that some thing is missing in our sex life. I am so depressed for that, I said in dull voice.
She – there is nothing much dear, you can ask her to wash her pussy before you go down there. You are right without much foreplay and going straight for sex is not that fun. First you should arouse a girl so much that she should ask you for final act. But I dint find any problem with your acts, you are good enough in those things, I have sensed it, you are really a good lover, you can satisfy any girl. But may be you are bad in that licking section, better improve that skill and you will make a great lover. She said she was so serious while speaking to me, she had believed me that I am really in a problem and she is giving me hints to improve my sex life.
Me – thanks a lot darling for appreciating me, but I don’t think I can be a good lover. Regarding my stamina and holding back capability I am too good. I can have series of erection in a day or night. I can fuck till girl cries and asks me to stop, but only with this problem she is losing interest in me. I am really worried so much I don’t want to lose her, she is also a great lover so beautiful may not be as much as you but she loves me a lot. Both of have decided not to marry each other but want to maintain our friendship till either of us get married.
She – that is not good shree, both of you are loving each other and still don’t want to get married it is very bad.
Me – see bhabhi there is one problem with us, we are related in fact she is cousin of me and we are sort of brother sister relation, neither our families will approve nor society. But still we are lovers and we are fulfilling our sexual needs discretely without taking risk of seducing unknown person and take risk of being black mailed or get bad diseases.
She – my god you are doing it with your cousin sis, whom you cant marry. It is not bad shree, it is sin.
Me – yes both of us knew that, still it happened between us, it has happened knowingly but due to already said causes it is better to have mutual consented sex avoiding all those problems. One more advantage is that even if we go out telling that we are going out together, neither of families have any objections.
She – it is too bad to do all those things in such relation, it is sin. How could you do knowing that it is prohibited, didn’t you feel bad while you were doing.
Me – I didn’t think it is bad now a days every thing happens, it has become so common now even own bro and sis does sex. I know many such cases and bhabhi devar is so common even in olden days also. Don’t think that I am instigating you to fuck but it is very common otherwise how the proverb would come, bhabhi is adhi gharwali. It is common with sis in law or bhabhi.
She – you are very bad person shree, you did sex with your cousin and you are telling about sil and bhabhi relations. You have some dirty thoughts into this brain, she said with nervousness.
Me – let it be bhabhi, now come to my problem. How to give head to girl has become a million dollar question for me. At any cost I have to learn it and keep my love with me, for this small cause I don’t want to break up with her, if I don’t please her she may go to others finding real pleasure, please bhabhi help me in learning that most important act.
She – what I can say, it is up to you two guys. She should have taught you to please her. Now go and ask her, she should be the best teacher.
Me – I have told no, she has tried to teach me but she too does not know how to get pleasure. I have tried to learn it through net about cunnilingus, it is all theoretical I could learn hardly from that. I wanted to learn it practically with right person who can really teach me the most important art of love making.
She – why are you telling all this to me she looked bit worried?
Me – if you don’t mind you could teach, already you have so much experience with two guys. Your ex used to give that pleasure to you before marriage and now licensed fucker my bro must be doing it regularly .
She began laughing, I knew you are such a brute you are making very nice pretext to eat my pussy, you clever bastard. You are too smart in words play. No I wont allow and wont teach you.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:57 PM