Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Then she began moving her fist on herself, that was another progress I had made. Why don’t you suck it I asked bhabhi, she looked at me, what is your plan dear, what all you want me to make. We have already crossed limits of bhabhi and devar, no more to be done, please don’t ask anything more than what I am doing. Thanks for what you are doing I have stock of over a month, if I was at hubli I would have fucked neha for more than ten times by now but what to do, I am away and I don’t have any girl friends here, I said in sad voice. Don’t worry shree I will see to it that your balls are emptied and you are out of tension. I will give you a memorable hand job she said smiling at me. So nice of you bhabhi, luv u I said smiling at her. I will be blessed if you be king enough to suck it, I told as most obedient boy, she smiled at me. You are a brute, you words are sweet poison, I would had done it but you being my devar I am resisting myself from taking it dear she replied. Then think me some one else why should you treat me like devar. We are friends any way, so everything is ok in friendship I replied laughing cunningly. Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu she pinched my cheek. But one thing you may be knowing that old proverb, bhabhi is adhi gharwali.
You brute you want to make me fool? She began hitting me with her fists playfully. Both of us were laughing, luckily she didn’t take it in wrong sense. That was fine with me, looking her state of mind I continued persuading her to suck my cock. Truly I ws feeling painful balls, if not relieved they may go blue. Her cousin had brought such a erection by showing her unseen virgin pussy and small tits, her own sis had added fire into me by showing her boobs without bra. Plus this bitch had made me play with her assets for such a long and had made me make her climax with my fingers while she feed her boobs into my mouth. Now she was acting or she was serious was not known to me.
Bhabhi it is too bad, such a bad person gets your blow job, do you think I am worse than him. Please suck and clear my balls na. or let me fuck you, I promise I wont take too much of time. I went on pleading her, I was saying if you keep pumping like this your hands may ache as I take too much of time to leak. She looked at me, you are very smart devarji, you know how to play with your words. You can make a sterile cow milking. I have sensed it, you have such a erection since so long, but even with my touches you are not leaking, it shows your withholding capacity and stamina. As per your request I can suck it, if you don’t ask any thing further. She too is quite intelligent girl she could understand my intention to fuck her so she was avoiding it by sucking like other guy. She wants me to be contended with what I get. Something is better than nothing, ok bhabhi as you wish, if you want to change your mind you have all the liberty I replied laughing at her to get more beatings by her.
She was thinking whether to give me head or not, after bit initial hesitation she said she will try to give that too. I don’t want to drink your cum, I want to see how men ejaculate, so far I have not seen. So you have to alert me when you are near, ok bhabhi done. I shall not only alert you but will show how I will ejaculate, even if you had seen previously then also you will feel the difference. Now don’t delay and please suck my cock with those lovely lips I urged her. She sat beside me bend forward, I was waiting for that moment since long, I was successful in the mission. Not only me whoever sees her face with thin lips and narrow mouth, every one will surely dream to mouth fuck her. She hold my cock with two fingers and kissed top licked clear juice of pre cum, then looked at me showing her tongue.
Thank you darling, thanks for accepting my words, love you. she drank that and said welcome naughty devarji now see my magic on your tool she bent again kissing rose colored knob, first she kissed it than cock head disappeared into her lovely mouth. She kept bobbing her head on my missile, now she was taking half the cock into her mouth, she knew the job very well, she used to suck my cock while inserting by closing her lips as tight as possible, so giving maximum friction to it. Really she was doing magic on my long cock. As my cock is slim she had no difficulty in taking it into her mouth. She had become so expert in sucking cock, with her ex and hubby. She is the first girl to give such mouth fuck, I felt as if I was fucking her juicy cunt. She was using her saliva to lube it not by spitting but internally she used it. I placed my hand on her butt began massaging then my hands slowly moved on her back at last reaching her chest. When I began pressing her boobs from over the shirt she pushed my hand. But I kept pressing her left boob which was nearer to me. I began unbuttoning shirt, she took out cock why don’t you keep quite, if you want me to suck it dry you have to keep away, or else I will go now, she said in bit anger.
If you wish it that way I have no problem, but if I keep enjoying your beautiful boobs they will make me cum faster or the process will be delayed. That way delay will be beneficial for me as I will be enjoying this for longer, it is up to you to choose early or late one. If you want to enjoy long suck till you jaws ache I don’t mind. One more thing is till now you were topless and we done so much, you let me press them and suck them what in new in it. She thought for a moment and allowed me to feel her balls again. I began unbuttoning shirt, soon her mangoes appeared, I took one in my hand caressed her back with other. She resumed her sucking program. The way she was sucking was clearly evident that she too has begun enjoying giving head. I was slowly pressing her boobs to encourage blowing me and get aroused too. Soon her head bobbed up and down on my cock taking maximum into her mouth. She knew techniques of sucking, all the time she took cock tightening of her mouth so to give maximum pleasure to me, now and then she looked at me by raising her eyes without breaking rhythm. Every time I smiled at her and said you are doing marvelous job dear, thanks for expert sucking, I was boosting her for her good job, she was becoming happy for the praises. I kept playing with her melons, I was so happy for getting blow job from such a rude bhabhi who halted me from her heart and all the time trying to insult me, was giving me blow with full consent and without any force, she too was enjoying it. I had never expected it to happen, how come you can assume two ends meet, as I too hated her for her attitude. While my hand was busy in playing with her right boob other hand slide on back and gradually moving to lower back till her ass. Her tight ass felt nice in only single thin layer of lungi, she had nothing underneath, she had washed her panties and salvar had kept for drying.
She shivered with my touches, she pushed my hand away, how could I leave those hard butt automatically my hand went again and again to hr lovely butt. She got tired of pushing my hand and at last she gave up continued sucking my monster. She was enjoying sucking it, then I continued playing with hard butt. As time passed she kept half my dick into her mouth began sagging rest half with her hand. Now I had uninterrupted joy with her ass, slowly I slide lungi baring her butt. She was unaware of advances, she was lost into sucking me hard, her only aim was to finish it as soon as possible. She was bobbing her head up and down while her hand kept shagging me.
I had full freedom to play with her butt, slowly my hand slide down to feel her crack . I caressed the crack and was going down to reach her pussy. She shivered again , what are you doing shree, please don’t go that far she managed to say as she took out my dick out of her mouth. Without replying I pushed her head down on my cock, I kept caressing her crack down all the way to her pussy. She was all wet there, her pussy was oozing continuously her liquid oozing through her thighs. When I pushed my finger inside her not that tight cunt, she shivered again. She wanted to say something before she could raise her mouth, I lifted my groin to burry my cock full inside her mouth. Hold her head so that she cant raise. I began fingering her cunt, don’t worry bhabhi I am just fingering you, like what I did previously, there is nothing new in it. Just feel my fingering, don’t worry I am not fucking you with my dick. When you are giving me pleasure of my life, now it is my bounden duty to give you some pleasure back to you. She let out a moan that hardly came out as her mouth was plugged with my hard and long cock.
It took long time to bring me to climax, I wanted this to happen permanently, I didn’t want to finish for rest of life. All the good things have to come to end, now bhabhi was feeling tired of continuous sucking and shagging. She raised her head, devarji my jaws are aching so are my wrist, how long you need to empty your balls, there was clear look of fatigue on her face. All the time I was hoping that you will be finished now but you have great stamina shree. I am sorry I can no more continue. How about you widening your legs so that I can fuck you and give pleasure of your life I asked teasingly. She said than can never happen shree, what we are doing itself is wrong, please don’t dream of it she replied in mock anger.
Sorry bhabhi if I hurt your feelings but that is the nearest possibility of making me cum, so I said. Please don’t be offended I said. I still will be hoping to get it I smiled at her. You naughty now let me see how men fire their cum I want to see it live from this strong cock of you. I am too far away from cumming my dear I lied, with her superb work on my dick it had reached a stage of climax; I was just showing her that I have still self control.
My god then I wont be able to do it, let us see it some other time, she got up to leave, she looked disappointed. I pulled her back to me, don’t get disappointed darling I know how to cum fast too. I sat up when my balls were getting ready to shoot. Made her sit on floor, asked her to shag me faster, she said her wrists are paining, can you do it for yourself, she asked. Sorry bhabhi only your soft fingers and sweet mouth can bring it to me, or else I will never be able to reach there. I placed her hand on my erect lund began shagging, she was looking at my cock with full interest, now and then she glanced at me. I kept moving her hand with great speed to bring me on verge of climax.
At right moment I stopped shagging, I said be ready to get my cum darling. It will land on you, be ready to have my spunk over all your face. I directed it properly and began shooting first spurt landed on her head and second on her face, she began screaming what the hell you are doing, you stupid you are drenching me with your spunk, she took her hand over her head and face, found nothing there. I began laughing loudly, darling you are stupid not me, then only she realized it, my cum had spurt so far it had landed on dressing mirror far away from us, but I had planned it so that it will land on her mirror image, she had mistook it and was abusing.
She too began laughing with me. You are too naughty shree, my god what is that you sprayed your cum on mirror, I had never thought any one could send seeds so far, my my you are awesome shree. She was appreciating the aim and distance. I had not release further spunk was holding it back, she moved in front of me to see how far it had gone. Then I released next lot, this time it had lost its velocity for being holding back, it just landed on hr face this time. She began shreaking, she stood up and began beating me playfully. She forgot about my cum dripping over he face, she was looking at the distance from me to mirror. That was fantastic shree, I had never thought any one can shoot so far. By now cum began dripping from her face to her lips, I though she will shout again. but she stretched her tongue and licked dripping seeds tasted it. So sweet she said smiling at me, she scooped whatever was on her face with her fingers and stuffed in her mouth. So sweet she said again, if at all you wanted to unload on me, you should have cautioned me so that I would take all into my mouth, she said in cool voice. Then she ran to bathroom to wash her face. I too followed her. She was washing her face, when she looked at me she poured water on my now shrinking tool. She washed it without any comment, I said thanks, she looked at me and smiled in reply.
What about your promise darling will you let me fuck I said. She began laughing loudly, you are such a fool. I was just joking, I know how long it will take to get ready for next round. I was just fooling you and you fell for my pray.
I asked her to wash it again, without a word she bend forward and began to wash it thoroughly. With her smooth fingers playing over my cock and the scene she was bending forward made her boobs come near to me, her beautiful nude body was awaking me again. No sooner it stood back like flag pole, she was startled to look at it. My god it is again getting ready she exclaimed. That is shree my darling, if you suck it again for a while it will be again in full form I said laughing at her. She left my cock and covered her face, no shree we cant go any further, please let us go from here. Now I have cooled you with sucking and hand job, I was under impression that once you ejaculate you won’t be able to get read for hours, that is reason I promised that I will give mine to you, but I had never expected that it will get ready so fast.
We had cleaned ourselves by now and we moved from there. I was holding her back, while we moved. She had no inhibitions now to walk full nude. She began drying herself I helped her to dry, I took this as chance not as help to feel her body. I dried her face and then neck came to her boobs, I took away my hand and planted kiss on her face and then her neck, continued licking till boobs. She was trying to push me away, I hold her tight and began sucking those melons one by one. She was asking me to top, it is already late, you have sucked them enough, are you still thirsty she was saying while she let moans escape from her mouth.
Please keep your words bhabhi darling, let me take yours na. no that is not right shree, it is sin, I am your brothers wife, hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don’t bite like that dear. Her moans were increasing; she was getting hotter and hotter by my hard sucking on her boobs. I was using all the techniques to arouse girl, it was slowly yielding results. I mad her hot enough so that she had to keep quite for all the advances. But still she was not allowing me to fuck her, she was giving excuse of morals. What are those morals darling was it right the things we are doing in past hour. You offered me to kiss knowing that I am not your husband, and later today you offered me to play with your boobs, that too on your own in return for something from me. Was it right you let me make you topless and suck these beautiful boobs and even suck and press them. There is nothing to take lame excuse, I know you want it and I am also. Why don’t you allow me to take your pussy, I am dying with desire now, please I was begging her. She plainly denied to my request, I should appreciate her self controlling ability, despite of our play since hours in sexual game still she is able to deny my requests, trying to keep her sillibucy it is something appreciable. It must be true that she remained virgin even after playing with her ex, she might not have yielded to him even after giving or getting oral pleasure. He may be newbie in sex games but with all my expertise and making her so hot many times, being both of us nude and exciting her to level of no return still she is avoiding the final acts.
I thought some way to make this babe aroused so that she should yield to me, I should bring her to this level she should begin begging me like I was begging her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:57 PM