Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I didn’t move I didn’t want another slap and leave my head spinning like top. I didn’t make any move nor talked to her. Then she called me, come here pat on bed indicating to sit near her. I was standing still, she called me again, I could not show that I am frightened after all I am male how can I say I am defeated by her assault. I was standing beside bed at other side of bed, still away from her. She kneeled forward I thought she would slap me again but dragged me hard. I fell down on bed beside her, then I sat up. Now she too sit properly, both of us were silent for some time. She was looking at me and me into her eyes. I was mentally prepared to answer her if she raises her hand, if it all she tries t o hit me again , I would beat hell out of her. My cheek was still paining, my hand automatically rose to my cheek. I was thinking what a coward I am she slaps me thrice once in public and twice here in my flat and I am still unable to repay her. Have I lost all my self respect and guts to pay her back, is she so strong to handle. I am getting beaten by a girl shame on me, it is better to hang myself or attack now and press her throat she would die without uttering a word.
She moved near me and turned my face, caressed where she had slapped me, she could see imprints of her four fingers, suddenly she hugged me tight and said sorry and begun crying. I am so sorry to hurt you shree, I didn’t realize that I would hit so hard. I was again shocked why did she hit and now why she is saying sorry these girls are so funny, it is better to enroll in some institute where they teach us how to understand women.
I remembered one of my friend had brought a book, easy steps to understand all women in the world. All the experiences of great people have been added in this book. He brought it hoping to understand all women in the world which was packed nicely, he brought it by paying heavy price. After he went through the book he brought it to me asking to go through and pay only half the printed price. He had wrapped it again , I looked at the cover and asked his opinion, he said wonderful there are pics of all the great people who understood women. I felt funny and thought for a while, why would he sell it to others. I began laughing and he misunderstood me and confessed it contains 100 blank pages. That is true so far no one is born who can understand women psychology and bhabhi is no exception.
I was just wondering why on the earth she did it to me and why she is crying. I kept quite she looking at me said have not you forgiven me, I am such a dirty whore should not have slapped you and that too so hard. but what to do you are such a fool who do not understand girls. All the time I was shouting you to stop but you kept on doing it, despite of pushing your hand and shouting to stop, you continued fingering me. You shameless creature you not only took me over seventh cloud and finest climax but you didn’t stop even then till I peed there on bed wetting all my dress. Yu are not a human being you are so dirty she managed to say all between sobs. Yes I was really a fool I didn’t realize what she was saying even I could not understand why she was angry on me even after looking at bed spread. I soon begun laughing you whore you don’t understand what is what, you are such a fool like younger sisters you don’t understand what is it. It is nothing but your nectar dear bhabhi you had not peed but discharged so heavily I replied. By slip of tongue I had taken uttered younger sisters, but fortunately she didn’t take it seriously
She – don’t try to fool me again, how can any woman leak so much it must be nothing but pee.
 Me – any doubt darling, if you wish I will show what it is, but not with that finger this time.
She – what do you mean shree devarji she asked acting innocent.
Me – this was right moment to act kinky, I pulled my short showing her my manly erection. With this bhabhi, you leaked so much just with finger if I fuck with this monster what will you do.
She - She was shocked to see my erect cock. She had not expected it from me. Suddenly she threw pillow on my cock to cover it. She pinched my cheek hard luckily other cheek, you are too naughty shree she said laughing. My another step of mission was successful I had shown her how my cock was standing for her to fuck. Please don’t do like this devarji I am your sweet bhabhi not girl friend understand?
Me – oh bhabhi we are friends now don’t you remember your words, you had said that we are friends, what is there in seeing and touching. It is just for fun you know. So far you have shown me so much were we not bhabhi devar then, this is also part of that. Any way did you like what you saw my dear?
She – you stupid you are best in speaking, but don’t ask I have not seen it. I pushed pillow so suddenly my erect cock was in sight again. I took her hand placed it on my nude and erect cock. Suddenly she pulled her hand away, you shameless fellow you are placing your bhabhi’s hand on that she said in half anger. I wanted to pull her hand again but bhabhi moved away. I didn’t bother to cover it but bhabi pushed pillow covering my monster.
This all game was making us aroused again, please bhabhi sit back. Don’t worry I am not going to bang you. But I didn’t know you are so selfish I said.
What is that now she asked, I have fulfilled all your desires, forgetting that I am your bhabhi I showed you my assets and let you feel them and even suck and bite them. Still you calling me selfish, it is too bad let me go, she raised on her feet.
I pulled her hand and made her sit, you cant go home like this, showing your balloons to every one. Let your clothes dry then you can leave I said making her sit on bed. Looked at her face then, at her boobs which were trying to come out by tearing my shirt.
She – now you tell me why did you call me selfish, I had never shown my boobs to other than your bro and of course to that rascal, remembering that ugly man her eyes became moist. I hugged her and said no need to remember those days with him that is past. I gave a peck on her lips and moved back, cheer up my lovely girl try to live today than past. She tried to smile, yes you are right shree, I will forget him once for all. She placed her head on my chest.
If you don’t mind bhabhi see at my position, I have never masturbated in my life and now I am hungry for nice fuck. Since the day I came here I hungry for pussy, now you added fire to that, it is standing like pole since long. Please have mercy on it. Now you are satisfied after nice fingering and had huge climax, you are so cool now. Is it not selfishness I asked.
She – what do you mean dear shree, what can i do for that. I am your bhabhi and cant help you any way. Please don’t dream of going any further it will be sin. What we have done is also so wrong we should not have done it. Now you are asking for more which is impossible she said in firm voice canceling all the probabilities.
Me – I didn’t ask you for fuck, you could cool me if you don’t want to get fucked by me. But I would appreciate if you alow me to fuck and I shall show what is love making. Now you have learnt what is douching and you may learn many more things for me. What is left out only inserting my cock into your juicy pussy is the only remaining thing. I have touched yours and you have touched mine. I have sucked your boobs and lips , felt your entire body, let us break another barrier now. I was pleading her, but of no use.
She – I accept what you said, but my conscious is not permitting to g o any further. What we have done is all wrong. Please don’t force me any more, I will die of guilt. Please try to understand.
Me – ok dear, I too agree for your thinking, at least have mercy on me and cool me like you did to your x. she looked at me and said you are too much. When I have done so much and you helped me in cooling let me do that favor to you. At last she decided some thing.
What will you do I asked her. I will shag she replied straight away. Thanks darling for understanding, please do some thing my balls are full and aching, please empty my balls by any means. With further more persuasion she accepted to give hand job. I wanted full meals but now had no hopes so let me gain what I can I thought. She pushed me on my back and sat near me. I lowered my shorts and kept my erect cock exposing. She was still hesitating, it is total different to do such things with lover or husband but being married girl doing all nonsense things with devar is completely forbidden but still on my request and our conditions she accepted. She bend forward and with shaking hand she took my cock in her hand and suddenly left it. To encourage her I took her hand placed it back on my cock.
Shree we should not do it, it is sin, she went on giving moral lecture. I am already deaf in this subject so none of the words could enter my ear. After some more time I placed her hand again on my cock still her lecture was running without any audience. Fortunately this time she didn’t pull her hand back. Of course my grip on hand was also firm. I wanted to test is, I left her hand but bhabhi’s hand still remained on my erect cock. That was nice progress, either she had forgotten that she was holding my lund or purposely she kept it there. I took a chance I began moving my hand holding hers. She was giving me hand job, I was getting more excited with her soft hand touching mine. When she realized what she was doing she tried to pull back, but suddenly I increased grip on her hand.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:55 PM