Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Soon my hands were roaming all over her body, she was not in a position to stop me, what she did is mild protests and loud moans. I was pressing her tight ass while I sucked her boobs alternatively. She was pushing my head on her boobs for harder sucking. I moved my hand slowly from butt to front. First I caressed her thighs and then slowly moved my hand on groin, found her clit cover her clothes though it was bit hard but I could manage to locate her clit despite of her mild protests I was giving her massage on her clit. Soon she began panting indicating she was near to her orgasm. I was such a fool I concentrated in bringing mind blowing orgasm to her. Soon she was jumping on bed pressing my hand into her groin making me massage harder and harder. Her body arched and she was shivering with such anxiety soon she her body begun convulsing and after a mind blowing orgasm she lay still.
What did I know, it was end of the game, it took some time for her to recover, once she recovered she sat up on bed, when I moved my face near hers, she gave tight slap. My god I could see stars in room, my head began spinning. I hold my cheek which had become red with her assault. I could not know what happened to her, she ran to bath room. Her boobs were jiggling as she ran but I was in no position to enjoy the scene.
I was wondering what happened to her, so far she was enjoying with me, pressing my head on her chest feeding me her boobs as much as possible she was pushing her tit in my mouth. But instantly something happened to her and gave such a blow I my head shook. I forgot to hit her back, I was so shocked by her sudden change. I could not understand , these girls are always unpredictable. I looked my self in mirror, my cheek had become red and could make out four fingers imprint on my cheek, how could she slap me so tight, she is such a bitch, but what was my fault she was enjoying my fingering and I was supposed to do it, her panties were so wet showing how hot she had become anyway she was not going to let me fuck so that o had thought of bringing release to her so had done sort of masturbation to relive her tension, was it my fault to help her that way. In fact she was enjoying so much she hap placed her hand on my hand urging me do it to her, but happened after her climax. May be she felt guilty for getting done by devar, she could have stopped me but what was need to slap me so hard. she is bitch she needs to be tamed. She did it as I had no control over her as I had deleted her all files. She was free and could not be blackmailed, I was a biggest fool to delete her all files along with other girls. I should not have done and kept her in my fist, so that I could threaten her. Was so lost in my thinking I did not hear her calling me from bath room. Then she shout again you fool where are you, then only I came to my senses.
What is that now why are you calling me after doing such things to me, I wanted to address her bitch ut could not after all she is my bhabhi. Do you have anything to wear she asked. This is not you house what will I have here I replied in anger.
She - Please give me some thing to wear. I have soaked my dress and need something to wear she replied. I tried to find something , I didn’t have any ladies clothes what could I give her.
Me - see it is bachelors house I don’t have any thing that ladies can wear I replied. So at least you must be having pajama I said no, I have my shorts if you want I can give it to you.
She – give that I will try.
I took out a short from cabinet I went near door, she opened door partially and took, I didn’t even try to peek inside to see her nude body. I was not at all in mood, I wanted to kick her out of house as she was all naked, for what she had done to me, but I could not. After some time she called me again, sorry to bother you shree I can’t wear it is too small for me. Then only I thought how the hell her wide bums can be accommodated in my short. I am slim enough compared to her thanks for all the work outs I do regularly.
Sorry bhabhi I don’t use pajama shall I give lungi, you can wear it till your clothes are dried. She said ok some thing is better than nothing. I handed her my lungi even this time also I dint bother to peep at her. I felt like dragging her out of room and thrash her, this was third time she had slapped me. Both previous episodes are different then both of us behaved like enemies now we are so close she kissed me and let me play with her topless body, though she protested but still let me play with ultimate private parts that is her pussy. I had brought her most wanted claims for her with my hands. Why should she slap me, what could be the reason, she not only slapped but too hard to leave imprints on my cheek. I was boiling with anger, I wanted to take revenge. What should I do was question should I bang her till she cries, luckily there is no one in entire apartment none can rescue her. That would be fine I thought very next moment I felt guilty for thinking of bang.
She ca,e out of bath room wearing only lungi and nothing underneath, I could see panty line missing, and she was topless too. She had not bothered to cover her top, she could have asked for her top but she only asked for lungi, what the heck. She had slapped me few minutes back and now shamelessly exhibiting her top without any hesitation. I looked at her face she didn’t bother about her partial nudity, she searched for her top, it was lying somewhere she said shit, then only I looked there. I had thrown her top without looking, it had fallen on water jug and making it topple I had not heard sound of water falling as both of us were so excited, her top too was soaked. She looked at me, when our eyes met she said se what you have done. Could not you keep it properly, what should ii wear now. My pant is soaked and so is my top, she went to bath room again wring and put it for drying. She came out topless again. I was wondering what is happening, she was so angry on me then , and now she is behaving as if nothing happened, there was no lace of anger on her face and didn’t shy to wander topless. She was walking like fully clothed she was so comfortable. She went to bed saying see in what state you left me, practically nothing to wear, I didn’t comment but raised and got a long shirt threw at her. I was in no mood to enjoy her topless body nor tried to peek into her lungi searching her hidden treasure. If I wished I could wait and see her treasure when she parted her legs or lungi moved when she walked. No not at all was interested anymore in her. I was just thinking was she liable to be punished or should I leave her for herself. Without a word she took my shirt and looked at me, then she began wearing it. Though shirt was lose enough for me, but it was so tight for her, especially her chest. Her melons stretched my shirt so much that it would be torn if she moves much, now she wanted to mount on bed, she cried loud look what you have done indicating bed. Now eyes followed her gesture, my god bed was so wet. Without any comment I pulled sheet and threw it on floor, brought fresh one and spread. She lay on bed and thanked me. I didn’t bother to reply, I was standing like a statue not thinking what to do. Then she looked at me, he gestured to come near.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:13 PM