Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Me – no bhabhi I have not forgotten, I am very well aware of it.
She – then why you have not touched them so far, while I was lying on you lap all the time you were looking at them.
Me – no I was not looking at them.
She – don’t act I caught you many times staring at them. Twice I caught just now, you peeping into my dress while we talked and you missed to reply as you were lost in enjoying the site. She laughed at me, I too blushed for getting caught.
Me – you are too dangerously clever. I need to be very careful in your presence, I smiled coyly. Yes you are right bhabhi; I love those magnificent boobs of you. In fact who will not, if there is any one in this world who would not dye to feel them either he is fool or impotent, I laughed.

She – I could not follow, you are saying you love them and not touching them despite of all the permission to feel them or even press if you wish to. What is the matter shree, you can openly speak to me, we are friends now. She was encouraging me to speak openly, that is what I wanted, my trick was working fine.
Me – bhabhi it is something ………… let it be I stopped in middle.
She – why are you hesitating, you are shying like a girl. See how open I have become, I am sitting on you bindas. We are friends no come on tell me she asked again
Me – nothing bhabhi you may get angry if I tell I made false nakhara as if feared of saying.
She – I promise I won’t be angry, speak out now.
Me – if you insist to tell, I will say but if you assure me that you wont be angry. She just smiled to continue. I was trying to impress her that I a newbie in this sex game and not much exposed. It was necessary to take her into confidence, by such acts only I had made her offer her most wished assets. It is something like offering meals still keeping them in closed box, how could I eat those delicious food or showing some very good picture asking to see while blindfolded. You have already put a strict condition so I could not ask you to show them. I said pretending to be very sad, I bowed my head down.
She – you are such a brute I know you are acting in such a way that I should offer them to you myself. No nothing doing she said in false anger.
I could read the meaning between the lines. I was very happy to express in a very comfortable manner, whether she will allow me to see them or not it does not matter. But I had to express it and I did politely. Thanks bhabhi for understanding, you are too smart , hope you know mind reading I tried to boost her.
She – no need to raise me on tree by praising, I know you very well. You are too naughty and know how to play with words, she too laughed back.
My mood was refreshed with these talks, I pulled and kissed her cheeks, and said I love you clever bhabhi. She asked me to continue with story. I too resumed telling her that shit of cooked up story making it still spicier and making her aroused verbally, while placed my hands on her boobs delicately as if they would burst if I pressed them. I was teasing them with fingertips. I made it sure that I touching her made her more aroused by verbal arousing. That trick had once yielded very good result, here I was experimenting same with added liberty of touching her boobs and kissing hugging, she had digged her own grave.

I was looking at her face while I went on story and was caressing her boobs with feather touch that made her shiver many times. I was touching her boobs with fingers sparing her nipples, I used to go around her boobs and come to centre but before reaching to her nipples while she expected me to reach them, I changed direction. Couple of times she used to bite her lips expecting me to feel hr nipple but every time I failed her judgment, once I saw her becoming disappointed too. That was making me happier the more she craves for touch it is better, all the girls had taught me few things and I had to make proper use of every lesson learnt. When you use your entire hand to feel their boobs it will be just common, but while tracing with mere fingertips and making her assume my next move, I could see goose bumps on her neck.
I was making her go crazy with my words and acts, still not pressing those lovely globes, making her crave for press and attention to her nipples. She could not bear it at last she only said why don’t you press them. No bhabhi I am not man of get undress and go for fuck. I like to make love than mere fuck and sleep.
You talk too dirty shree she said blushing. There is nothing bhabhi I am talking fact I don’t believe in beating bush around said laughing. You are too naughty shree she said smiling. If you want to really feel them go ahead or else I will sit away and listen your story, indicating that she was in mood to be enjoyed. She was aroused wanted me to press those lovely boobs. My mission was working perfectly, if you wish me to press them you can openly say so I replied.
She hesitated to tell it, I didn’t mean it shree, I thought you will love to press them as all the time seeing them like eating she said. Ok bhabhi I will do as you say, now both of my hands were on her cloth covered boobs, I began pressing them simultaneously. I was still sparing both nipples after waiting for some time she pushed my hand to centre gesturing me to give proper attention on them too. Then I could easily locate her erect nipples through clothe and took one between two fingers began playing with it. I pinched and pulled one nipple while I was playing with her other entire ball.
Thus we became more open and intimate she liked the way I was playing with her balls. Looking at her condition I embraced her began smooching, immediately she began responding as she too was aroused. Then I slowly start inserting my hand in her top, first she resisted but with my continuous efforts and gesturing plea she stopped resisting. My hand creped inside dress feeling her super soft skin, first target was her navel, I played with it for some time, she didn’t like to let me with her other assets but she ould do nothing to stop me as her mouth was engaged in smooch and was holding her hand with my other hand. What she could do is gesture me to stop it. Who will listen to her plea now? My hand slowly crept inside though I could see nothing but my hands felt them. Her top was lose so I ad no trouble in inserting my hand inside her dress. At last it reached its target, now I had cupped her left boob with my right hand, what a feeling it was, though it was covered with bra still I could feel uncovered boob as it was trying to pop up from container. I began pressing she increased intensity of kiss letting me press her mound. I tried to catch her right boob but it was not possible as we were laying on side. After some time I left her boob and was caressing her entire body I was pinching skin on her abdomen then slowly moved my hand on hr back, I could feel her smooth skin and went on caressing till I reached her bra strip. Before she could make out my expert hands unclipped it.
When her boobs became free without restriction of bra she felt what I had done. She broke kiss, asked why did you do it, without answering I hugged and went for another kiss, this time my hand traveled back to her right tit, I could push her bra cup to capture he right boob. Now my entire palm was covering her top of boob as I it could not contain in my single hand. I started pressing it and found erect nipple and began pinching, she was moaning now. We broke kiss after a long kiss, we were gasping for breath, and both of us had racing heart burning with arousal and desire. I knew we are going to lose the track soon. I decided to take her today at any cost. If I had kissed and played with boobs of any other girls she would have surrendered on herself but here this bitch had better control, she was physically playing with me but not giving any chance to get nude or ask me to take her. I too was a old player handling such girls was left hand game for me.
At one point I began raising her top, she suddenly pushed my hand away, no you can’t do it. I had warned you on the first instance. I gave chance to play with them as you were so interested in them from very beginning. As you were insisting and when I denied you made bad face that is why I allowed you to insert your hand. That is nice of you bhabhi I too had told no, you have kept food inbox and asking to enjoy food that is too bad dear. Let me see them at least I was forcing her, so far I have not seen them I was insisting her to show those globes. She said why you are lying, that you not only saw them but applied that ointment shree; by the way thanks for that ointment which made all the marks disappeared so soon.
Me – which you are speaking about, it, was a simple treatment I gave you as a doctor, not for enjoying the sight. Please let me see them, with some persuasion she allowed me scolding me.
You are such a bad boy, you won’t listen to my words. Now you can see them, only for short time. I said thanks and began raising her dress happily after thanking her. Fortunately or unfortunately she raised her hand to cooperate deal was to show her melons but I took the chance and in one swift movement I took off the top, before she yelled at me her top was out and lying on floor. She started shouting at me, you had asked to show why did you remove it all the way? I was cool what difference it would make my dear, any way you were showing I just took it out to have better look. I didn’t give her chance to say any thing I locked her lips with mine. While I was kissing her furiously my hands were at work they were pressing and teasing those boobs. Soon she was getting more and more aroused with my expert hands.
I had brought her to such a stage she had lost all her inhibitions and began enjoying with me. I took one boob in mouth while I was pressing her other boob. I was pulling and twisting one nipple while suckled another. Once she said shree please dot do……………………… you had promised to see them but you are haaaaaaaaaaaaa my god what are you doing she was moaning continuously. I was observing her actions, she moaned more when I pressed harder and sucked harder. She was liking it rough than smooth , such small clues were enough for me to plan for next moves.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:13 PM