Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
bhabi and me argued in flat 4.84
She – this means you have lots of experience in kissing she asked laughing.
I blushed, how could I tell her that I am really seasoned man having lots of affairs including her cousin. No bhabhi nothing like that.
She – seems you have expertise in love making, your kiss is so provocating, when I had kissed you unknowingly you had made me so excited I had forgotten place and circumstance. Can you tell me who made you so expert?
Me – no bhabhi you are mistaken it was you who taught me kissing, I lied.
She – you can’t fool me shree, I am also expert in love making. I had experience before marriage as you know and now after getting married got license to make love. Tell me na how you became so expert in kissing, love you shree please tell.
What could I tell her, how can I reveal all my lovers so far who made me so expert in love making.
Me – no sweetie nothing like that, who will kiss this ugly man, where do I have such luck to be loved by beautiful girls. I was pretending to be shy.
She – mmmmmmmm so you learnt this by ugly whores, hehehehe she bagan laughing.
Me – no dear I am not that cheap to go to prosts. I have no such luck to attract girls. But how come you began loving me.
She – stupid don’t ask it. I am sure you have had previous experiences please tell me about them. You know mine you have unveiled everything why don’t you tell about those, she was encouraging me to tell.
I kept mum sorry bhabhi I am not like that please believe me . I tried to change topic and gave her can of beer and I took hers began enjoying her tasted beer. I can very well understand by this, you too love me, she replied. How come you know that dear I asked. You are too smart you exchanged our cans, I can understand all your tactics. Oh is it did I exchange cans, I tried to grab hers, no let it be we have already exchanged so much saliva there is no need to exchange cans now, she said laughing. You are too smart bhabhi, you are so advanced you can trace foot prints of fish in water I praised her talent. No need to raise me into cloud and drop back to ground she said but still she liked me praising her.
I changed the topic to general talk, now her mood was much better she too active participation in talking. She was still lying on my lap I was in sitting position, I was caressing her face and playing with her hairs. I could look her melons raising and dropping with every breath without noticed. I was getting more attracted to her mangoes I had no obstruction to view, I was enjoying the site. Now her vail moved due to her stirring, now I had perfect view of magnificent cleavage. While I was concentrating on her boobs I failed to reply, so turned back to see what I was doing. I was lucky enough to turn my gauze before I was caught. We kept chatting, I had to see that she comes to normal after two successive shocks and I had no thought of any sort of revenge now, I had made her pay for her acts. She had cried a lot in one day and she had begged me to save her. That was enough for her life; I think she had never begged any one so far. While we spoke I was caressing her face and playing with her hairs, she too had kept her hands on my thigh, but was not doing anything. With my touches she moved her body a bit, now it was excellent pose for me to watch her boobs, though I could not see entire boobs but very nice cleavage swells of her mounds were so attractive I was lost in looking at them, again I made same mistake though I was enough cautious. She looked back at me and turned other side. Some how topic came back about sex, I don’t know whether she purposely brought it or not, I doubt due to her frequent stirs she might have felt my erection. She turned at my side oh pyare devarji you didn’t reply to my question she asked.
Me – what is that my lovely bhabhi. I pretend as if know nothing.
She – don’t pretend shree, I had asked you something for which you never answered, but you wisely changed topic.
Me – I could not catch you bhabhi I said while I moved her hairs from her face, still pretending.
She got up and pushed me on bed, you cheat what do you think I can’t understand, you have tell me how you got this expertise. Oh that you are asking I said laughing. It is not any thing bhabhi please leave it na I said as if I am feeling shy to answer. One thing I can say is I am not virgin, that should suffice to complete your curiosity. No nakhara no acting now you have to reveal your secret for that you will gain another kiss she said laughing. Please forget it bhabhi I feel embarrassed to tell it. You are my sweet bhabhi how can tell discuss about it. Please stop it I tried to push bhabhi from me, but she was adamant she was persistently asking me. I don’t why she was so curious to know may be she too wanted to learn my secret which may be useful for her in future or simply curious to know. I was not ready to tell and she was not leaving me, some time same argument continued. Again she offered kiss if I reveal it. I said what is there any way I am authorized to demand kiss from you bhabhi. That you have promised to give me any time I ask for is it not true or you forgot about it I teased her.
You stupid what else you want, I know you are too naughty. Don’t ask for any thing more than what I am offering you now she said laughing.
I am not demanding anything bhabhi, you are confused. I said in serious tone as if I didn’t intend any thing. Here goes award for best actor, that is none other than shree, give him a big hand, bhabhi mimicked like announcing and she clapped. We both began laughing together.
Oh bhabhi please don’t make fun of me, let it go na, why are you troubling me I said. Nothing doing, I am so curious to know at least few details of your life. I want to know who is that lucky lady that stole heart of my most innocent devar, she made face like she is so interested to know. After some more persuasion I bend down my face pretending thinking as if to tell or not. Ok honey you will get what you want. I know what you are always after; I assure you will get to feel it. She said smiling that was enough, both of us knew what she was telling, again I asked what is that bhabhi. Now she pushed me straight on my back and jumped on me, she sat on my chest and began hitting me with her fists. You stupid boy you want me to name it, see I am giving open invitation, you can feel these she pointed her boobs, but only one condition only from over clothes. If it is ok proceed, I know you are so much interested in them, you are dying to touch them, she declared. That was the best offer I ever got, I looked at her asked who said I am interested in these I asked placing my hand on those melons.
She - You are telling that you didn’t ask for these then why are you touching it.
Me – you talked about them so just to confirm I showed them, but I have never said that I like them, or I am after those melons.
She – again drama, stop this silly acting shree, I know you like them and you are dying to feel them touch and don’t know what not. Let me complete my statement, don’t interrupt. I tried to say some thing but she placed her hand on my mouth. I said let me complete. You remember that day I kissed you, you played with them in such a manner neither my lover nor hubby ever played with them. You pressed them and even bite them with such a interest, what more proof I need to tell. And above that while I came to give milk you seemed not satisfied with the milk your aunt had given full of jug, still you were eying on my milk and indirectly you proposed me to give them.
I will tell another incident, you assumed that I don’t know your intention but I knew that.
Me – what is that again, you are joining something with most unconnected things. In my room I said I can digest more milk that what you had brought, I didn’t mean your milk bhabhi.
She – why don’t you keep quite, you think that I am small kid and cant understand your gestures or behavior. I can understand your each and every movement. That day when your mom had called in the morning I came to give you your cell while you were doing your routine work outs.
Me - Yes I remember please continue.
She – that day I was waiting for you to complete your exercises, later I gave you phone, while returning I was coming down from terrace. I was going fast as I had works to attend, then you jumped from almost 10 feet height as if you were in hurry. I too thought same initially but you stopped at base of stairs pretending some thing. But your intention was something else. You wanted to watch my jiggling milk, as you had make out that I was not wearing bra which you had noticed. The moment you stopped at base of stairs and looked up at me, I noticed where your eyes were, but I too pretended that I was not aware of your stare. So ascended in the same speed giving you perfect view of what you were hoping for, am right my dear devarji.
Me – you are too smart bhabhiji I replied in same fashion. Till this moment I was under impression that you didn’t know. You have trapped me right at my balls. Hats off, to your brilliant brain bhabhi, you are too fast than I had hoped for.
She – if you reveal your secret I will allow you to play with them, you remember condition, only over the clothes. That too only this time, other times I shall give kisses as many times you demand, that is my promise. You too need to promise me that you won’t ask again.
Me – that is deal bhabhi, but better think again. You are risking too much, at my side as well at your side too.
She – yes I know, and I am proud of my self control and handling situations. You can proceed if you are ready to keep your words.
My brain was working at over speed, I could not tell who taught me kissing. I could not tell that did was first teacher and followed by so many aunts and didi’s mil. I had to view some story fast that is the reason I kept arguing so much otherwise I would have jumped on her proposal.
Me – ok dear I shall tell but still there is time to back out from the deal. You are risking too much for this nonsense story of mine. Even other way also I would have told my story. Come to me then first let us begin with kiss and later I will go on telling my story, that too at your risk, I cautioned her.
She – don’t worry go ahead, feel them but tell about you.
I began smooching her she was responding with her full will, while I kissed her I was thinking right plot to tell her story. Our tongues were again in battle, she was dragging my tongue with her lips making me go crazy. I too did same to her, kiss was going in full bloom. Both of us were enjoying the blissful kiss. She was rubbing her boobs on my broad chest to arouse me? . now I had full freedom to feel her body. I was caressing her face, nose her cheeks. I felt like she began moaning but she was not ready to show so she was trying her level best to control her moans. Now my other hand slide on her butt, I felt it lightly then gave a press, she pushed my hand away as if signaling me to I am crossing border, as I am authorized to feel only her boobs and nothing else. I took my hand away and began caressing her back then again my hand moved to her butt , this time also she pushed my hand away. Those butt globes were so beautiful and firm I could not keep my hands away from them. They are as beautiful as her boobs, she has beautiful face, and her lips are thin and lickable and honey oozing straight nose with diamond ring on it to increase its own beauty by placing on such a beauty. Cheeks are rosy no need to apply rose on them. Wide and beautiful eyes worth to be called as meenakshi, eye brows are so beautiful making a nice line no need to trim them. Her nostrils flared with excitement. She shivered as my lips were making wonderful work on hers.
She has wide hips inviting for ass fuck, her boobs are dying to be touched, felt and pressed. Very thin waist for her wide ass, totally hour glass shaped body. I am so lucky to have her in my arms, many times I felt jealous about bro for keeping her always with him for rest of his life. I didn’t want to go for her boobs straight, as I had all the time and liberty to feel her boobs but I wanted to see them naked and feel the real texture of her skin but not her clothes. My hand again and again was reaching to her butt, she got tired of pushing my hand away every time they came into contact. At last she gave up and let me feel those hard globes of her butt. After long kiss we broke for air, her lips had swollen with very long kiss, they had become red as if applied dark red lipstick.
She was still sitting on my abdomen. Now begin your story she commanded. I began story, girl name is neha , it resembles my name sneha she said giggling. Yes it is I smiled at her, go ahead she said.
Neha and I are college friends and at the same time we are relatives, we happen to meet frequently at functions and I continued my story, told her in such a erotic style making bhabhi go mad. It was the trick I had planned; I was describing each and every detail in such a manner, that my every word was arousing bhabhi. Still I had not touched her tits that she kept observing. When I was half way through the story she asked me, I think you have forgotten about my offer.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:12 PM