Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
If you don’t trust me watch this I opened another video where other girl was exposing like both previous. This is what he is doing with many girls for example I have copied only five. You know he is uploaded these videos into his account.
She – what has he uploaded my video?
Me – don’t worry he has not shared any of these in any of the forums so far. May be he had saved these files for security purpose so that they are not lost. That is the thing made me worried.
She – how do you know that, are you sure he has not done it. My god what a cheat he is. All the time he was requesting me to come to his bed.
She began crying after knowing all his kartooth. I explained every thing to her. How I got it confirmed through raj and why he is punished through public so that even if anything goes wrong he should be out of trouble and should not be blamed for this. As you expected it was all my plan, but they overdid by breaking his hand and leg. What all I wanted is he should be punished enough so that he wont be able to repeat such acts with any other girls.
She – does raj bhayya has seen my videos, do he have my files with him?
Me – do you think I am such a fool to share these all with outsider. No I had deleted files from his account and before raj put his hand on that guys laptop it was me who checked his system. As per plan raj was to bring his laptop and hand it over to me. I knew code word for your file, I simply deleted before raj came to know what I was doing., I did it in pretext of checking his system and search for his sis jahanvi video. Raj made him delete all the files from net and later I confirmed it by logging through his id. Now be assured that none else is having your video. It is only me who is having these five girls video.
She – if you had done so much why did you keep them with you? Do you have any plans of misusing these?
Me – if I had to misuse it was very easy for me, no I don’t want to do such things. If I had not saved all these would you believe in my words.
She was quite she didn’t comment anything. On repeating my question she just nod her head in negative. She was still crying a lot she was abusing that guy. I did what not for him in past but he tried to play with my life and with others too. I never had thought that he would do it to me. I loved him by heart, I tried to give him whatever he wanted I spent so much time with him in lonely place.
Me – so he was the one who stole your cherry ha?
She – no shree don’t say like that, I was virgin when I got married, it is your bro who had honor of doing it with me. I never let him do that final act with me, though he persistently asking me that. But all the time I avoided saying it will happen only after marriage.
Me – that was most cleverest point you have used if it is true. But I don think he can leave such a beauty without doing what e intended. If I was that I would never let you go after getting so close and doing so many things.
She – no shree I swear I was virgin when I got married. You can ask your brother if you want to confirm.
Me – it is hard to believe, I think he is fool to let you go out of hand.
She – you may be right shree but always I managed to save my chastity. As you say always he was after taking me to bed but I used to dodge it all the same times.
Me – what are saying baby, don’t try to fool me, you used to cool him with hand jobs and blow jobs. He always praised your beauty and he used to enjoy your topless body, suck those melons till they get red. I was shooting again in darkness, it was my mere guessing. How can you avoid after exciting to this level. You mean to say he used get satisfied after fingering you to climax.
She – what are you saying shree, how come you know so much. Who told you all these, did that bastard tell you what all we did in privacy. She began crying hysterically. Shree please don’t tell this to anybody, otherwise I will be doobed. I will have no face to show any one, please I beg you shree.
She suddenly hugged me tight and placed her face on my broad chest. Though I kept quite I didn’t touch her or tried to console her, I let her cry. I wanted this to happen. The same bitch had slapped me in public and always tried to insult me thinking I am poorer than them. All the time she hated me and tried to kick me out of her house on one or other pretext. What can I do bhabhi nothing is in my hand. How can I keep quite after knowing all your secrets, you are very bad girl you did almost every thing with that bastard and behaving like a sati savitri to me. When I said you are lucky to me and I asked for the simple kiss only to wish me, what you used to say. You never touched any one and cant do these kind other than your hubby. You kept entertaining your lover with all these. You sucked his cock and drank his cum many times, now pretending like nothing happened.
She – don’t say anything shree I feel such a shame I cant express any thing. I am in such a soup, I am ready to do whatever you wish or say, but please save my life and prestige. I am ready to smooch as many times as you wish. Now take this she began kissing me like mad. She continued crying but in midst of her cries she was kissing all over my face. I was enjoying her state of mind, my inner conscious was telling that I have become total pervert to enjoy kisses even at this condition.
What to do adat se majboor, I am habituated to enjoy girls but I am not habituated to take disadvantage of such situations. But this was special case. She is the one who hated me and insulted me and I too hated her, but I had to save her from falling into ditch and I had successfully did it. Even without involving any where, it was most successful mission, and in turn I had gained friendship of raj who may be helpful in some matters.
I kept enjoying her state and let her cry, at last I said stop this drama dear. I know what kind of girl you are. Last time also you promised me same thing and immediately began dram. I am no fool to trust a untrustworthy lady like you. You never respect others and you own words also. I am not ready to listen to your craps, stop kissing me I don’t like bribes. You are trying to bribe me so that I keep my mouth shut.
She – no shree please say yes na, I am not doing anything without wish please believe me. I will not forget today’s promise. If you help me this time I will be your slave for rest of life. Please trust me shree.
She kept on begging for long time till then I never tried to console her. I lay down on bed she came and lay beside me, she hugged me tight, she was wetting my shirt with hr tears. For the first time I was so merciless on any female.
At last I consoled her and promised her that it will be kept secret for rest of my life and I wont ever say it to any one, and even I will try to forget. Now I m going to delete all the files, including yours. I don’t want to keep other’s files also. I got up from bed and deleted all the files including bhabi’s. then I brought couple of beer cans, opened two handed one to her. She asked me to come near her, I sat beside her, she made me sit resting on head board, she too sat beside me almost touching to me. Thanks shree for caring, I never knew you are so good, I am sorry for all I did to you in past, please forgive me she was feeling sentimental, tears began flowing, I wiped her tears no need to be excited dear. Thanks for the compliment even if it was others who were in your place I would have helped them. Don’t worry be happy, I wiped her tears, now cheer up and give your sweet smile. She tried to smile, said thanks shree for helping me. She put her can after taking a big gulp. She placed her face on my chest. You are so sweet shree I love you. This new version of her talks changed my mood I was no more angry at her. Don’t be excited bhabhi, all the things have to change and I hope new life will come with all the pleasures after bad experiences, now onwards take care that you are not in soup.
She – thanks again shree my favorite devar, I will take care and try to be cool. Can I kiss you now she asked.
Me – what for, gain trying to bribe me, there is no need to butter me I said laughing.
She – no buttering, you are my favorite devar now and all our disputes are settled I hope. But I have begun loving you shree, my sweet devar. Please accept my kisses, this is to reciprocate the love and care you have shown me to save my life and all the trouble you have taken.
Without waiting for my answer she pushed me down and began smooching me. She looked so happy and in fine mood, she was looking so fresh after all the disaster coming back to normal. How can I deny smooch by such a lovely girl which always was demanding and she refused all the times.
I too began responding, she was laying almost on me. Her tits rubbed on my chest. Though the smooch was just friendly with love but the evil inside me began awaking. That bastard has no sence of time and situation, she I behaving so friendly but my monster has his own thinking, despite of all my control he began to raise, her boobs were adding fire into my loin. I took enough care not to exhibit my arousal and erection, what will she think about me if she comes to know that I am having erection for a lovely bhabhi who was expressing her love to devar not lover.
I stretched my tongue and began exploring her mouth. She was cooperating with me our both tongues battled , she was sucking my tongue and allowed me to suck hers. In fact she is aggressive lover. Her kisses are always wild even when we had kissed before while she thought it was her hubby then also she had kissed me in a wild animalistic instinct. She was holding my tight she was looking into my eyes, she was confirming whether I was loving it or not. Am I fool not to love such smooches by such a beauty. Despite of my control my hand moved to her right boob subconsciously, when she became aware of it she simply slide my hand away from her boob but didn’t stop smooch. I thought she is not in such mood and really felt for feeling her boob. So I was conscious not touch her like that. I began caressing her face while she was combing my hairs with her fingers. After very long kiss we broke kiss for air. She smiled at me, are you satisfied now she asked. All the time you were asking such kisses willingly no, hope I didn’t disappoint you this time. Yes bhabhi surely it is the best kiss I have ever got I replied smiling at her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:09 PM