Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Me - Yes baby I know what I am and at the same time I know what you are. If you wan to see what you are here I have example, I opened concerned file from lap top which was waiting for her turned screen towards her. She was shocked to see her video showing her top and shaking her balls in-front of cam like a filthy whore.
She could not see her own video and she knew what is contains. You swine you are spying on me and stolen my videos, she raised her leg to kick . I had expected it so I took hold of her leg with one hand and moved lap top with other so quickly, before she realized what is happening she had fallen on ground.
She struggled to her feet, you swine son of a bitch how dare you to steal my video. Whatever I want to do I am doing it is none of your business. I will go to security officer and report about you for invading my privacy. She kept on abusing by now she was standing, she jumped on me, probably she too is champion in karate, my god I knew little about karate, I could side kick her sending her again on the floor. I grabbed her hand and pushed her on sofa. Warned her I am much more stronger than you, if you repeat this your bones will be broken. Now talk about business, I gave her glass of water and made her drink. I know much more than this since long and I know with whom you are sharing these videos. If I had to blackmail you I would have done it long back. No you are wrong I am not of that type, I would have done anything to you, I was asking for good luck kiss as you turned to be lucky for me. If I mind I can take much more beautiful girl than you. All the times I had requested you to kiss me and wish good luck for me. I know that you are my bhabhi and I should not misbehave with you, but what to do, you only started it and show me how lucky girl you are to me. What to do you are lucky for me and unlucky for my bro. he got second hand maal for his wife.
She said no I am not second hand I am faithful to my hubby. I could not tolerate I gave tight slap on her face. She began crying holding her cheek, so far no body had hit me except you, she sobbed.
Now sit quite and listen to my words. This video is shared to your x boy friend that too after your marriage. You are chatting on net constantly with him. I could have broken your marriage but I didn’t do it just to give you a chance. Now listen carefully I know your past and may be little future. Would you like to have anything other than water, if you want tea either you can make it if you don’t have nerve to getup I shall prepare for you, and if you like to have drinks that is also available. She kept quite, on repeat questioning she said she would like to have tea and she does not drink alcohol.
I prepared tea for both handed her a cup and I sat opposite to her. She asked why you didn’t tell to your brother she asked hesitantly. She had dropped idea of fighting with me, she was cool now but too tensed.
I don’t want to break your marriage or ruin your life. I know how strict is your husband and your parents. If I tell it your hubby certainly he will kick out of your house, and your parents also will not accept you. If you are thinking that your lover will accept, no you are wrong. He wants to make money from you, he does not want you.
She – what will he do with money he is so rich by himself.
Me – no he is broke and lost his business after death of his father few months back. He began spending money like he wants and lost touch with his business and his servants have finished him. He is almost bankrupt except his landed properties he has nothing in hand and those properties are also mortgaged. Did you know that?.
She - She nod in negative, I don’t think he lost everything. One thing is right he had asked hand loan from me that too for short period. I had nothing to give him, neither my parents gave me freedom to spend nor my husband. None of them give money to me, that way my hubby brings anything I ask for but not cash. I got frustrated for this, I had never freedom of spending, I thought my hubby is rich and I can spend like what wish. In both places they have snatched my freedom to spend. I don’t want to live like slave and stretch my hand for anything I need. My parents are also rich but they too don’t give me money.
Me – don’t lie, you had that liberty to spend , they used to give you enough pocket money. None of your friends got that kind of pocket money. With that you were spoiled and became too much egoist. You began thinking that you are richest than any one in the world. You had began thinking that you can kick bill gate with your money. Not only that after your parents came to know about your affair with that boy they declared curfew on you and stopped you pocket money. Am I right my dear bhabhi ?
She was shocked with all the information I gave. How come you know so much about me she began crying? I moved to her, sat on arm rest of sofa, don’t cry. I caressed her head, take it easy bhabhi some times we all commit mistakes but need to be alert while we did any thing. Now cool down I have remedies for this also I was trying to bring back her to normalcy. I wiped her tears that was wetting my shirt. As She hugged me tight continued crying I am sorry shree I wont repeat this, from this moment only I will stop chatting with him and promise to behave with every one, I wont ask for money please save my marriage and my life. You are right if any one comes to know about me none will accept me and my life will become miserable.
After lots of consolations she and promises she cooled down. She kept hugging me and still she sobbed occasionally. Now I too was cool in head but due to nearness of her and her boobs pressed on side of my body, my man had become hot and was stirring, what stirring jumping inside pant.
I made her stand took her to wash basin, I only washed her face and wiped it clean with towel. I took her to bed and made her sit on it. Just relax for a while and let me think of some way out for this problem. I wanted to sit away from, I was feeling urge to smoke, I wanted to go out into balcony for smoke. When I left her on bed and moved she called me where are you going.
Nowhere bhabhi I feel urge like smoking I shall be there in balcony I replied. You can very well smoke here itself I amused to it. I took one and light it, she was looking at me smoking, and subconsciously I was making rings of smoke. She said wow you make nice rings, can you spare one for me she extended her hand. I looked at her puzzled, do you smoke bhabhi I asked in astonishment. Yes shree I used to smoke with my friends in their hostel rooms but brand was different. I extended packet and lighter to her. She raised her back and rested on head board. I gave her ash pot, she patted beside her while she light her cig and dragged a long puff. She began coughing after that long drag, your brand is too strong for me she replied while controlling cough, she smiled at me. Not only my brand bhabhi everything of mine is strong I replied laughing at her. She blushed with my answer, you are too naughty, you don’t have manners to speak with elders, I am your bhabhi mind it, she said in light manner. I was still standing beside bed; she asked again to come near her. I too sat besides her keeping some space between us. She slides to me now our bodies were touching entirely. Can I place my head on your chest if you don’t mind she asked. I was thrilled to hear it, I had never expected her to speak like this. No problem dear I replied. But don’t think other way shree, I have gained faith in you and I am convinced that you don’t try to take advantage She placed her head on my chest still dragging her cig, she had to get up to use ash tray, I placed it my other side she could use it easily, only thing she had to turn a bit. We silently finished our cigarettes nothing happened except her boobs brushed my chest now and then, which was undoubtedly exciting me but she was very cool. Once our cigarettes finished she turned completely to me and hugged me tight. Thanks for trying to save my life devarji, you are a nice man. Unnecessarily I doubted you, I am sorry for all the misdeeds with you. I hope you will excuse me for that.
Me – you are excused my dear bhabhi but henceforth no nakhara and no attitudes I added. Simply she nod her head in acceptance. She moved upwards we were lying facing each other. She tried to smile at me, you are too strong physically and mentally. Have you thought the way to save me from this trouble? You wont tell about me to any one no she asked.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:08 PM