Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
My teeth marks must be there still on this right boob I pressed her boob tightly. You swine you are hurting me she said, her eyes had become wet. She was about to cry, I said don’t cry I don’t mean to force you or hurt you. I wanted that lucky kiss that too with full cooperation, as this is most important for me, may be to you too. Forget it let it be for me or you, what I want is kiss that too willingly or else you will l have to pay for breach of agreement. Take it for granted I don’t like using force, but if time comes I wont back up. I have clarified my conditions before proving what you have done and what you go in return. Now she was cold after seeing my fury, she was standing still, she had not moved even after I left her free. She stood bowing her head down, I went near to her she stood like that only. I placed my hand on hr shoulder, she shivered with anticipation. I bowed my head down as she is much shorter than me, before I placed my lips on hers, I asked her to be cheerful. I wont do anything other than kiss, if you cooperate it will be good for both. She kept mum I lowered my lips on hers, she didn’t part her lips nor moved her face. I knew she is cooperating due to my pressure may be she is getting attracted to me, I was not sure. I began kissing her lips, for some time she didn’t part her lips, I got frustrated . if she is not responding I had to do something, I pulled her tighter, I could feel her tits on my chest, she as wearing salwar I could feel her tight boobs on my chest which was making me g wild, when I hugged her tight her boobs mashed on my chest, that she too might have felt, she moaned very lighty, that was enough for me to poke my tongue into her mouth, that converted her mood. I had become expert in smooches after doing with many, irrespective of ages. I felt like grabbing her boobs but some how controlled, I took enough care not to poke my erection to her body , so that wrong signal should not go and I should not lose what I am getting. I caressed her face with my finger tips then she opened her eyes and looked into my eyes. May be she began responding by then my cell rang. We had to break kiss, it was her hubby asking me where I was, I said at home he asked me to tell his wife to prepare his bag and asked me to pack mine fast he is coming within few minutes. I conveyed her the same, she asked are you going out, I said yes we are going out together may be for two days we will return soon. She asked why and where are you going, I said Mumbai and I will tell reason after we return. That is why I wanted my lucky girl to kiss for wishing good luck in new venture. Se kept quite I don’t know whether she was feeling proud to be lucky for me or getting frustrated to kiss other than her hubby. Before she went out she asked how many times you are forcing me to repeat, I don’t know whether she wanted to ask when will this saga ends or how many times she will have to come into my arms.
Soon I began packing and we left fro Mumbai by flight. In plane we were discussing all the probabilities of new venture, he seemed to be tensed to enter into new venture about which neither he nor me were having full knowledge. But I having full self confidence to go for anything new and succeed. I assured him everything will be all right and nothing to worry, I know how to convert crap to beneficial with my knowledge strength and contacts. We returned next day now he was having more confidence and looking in better state. On the way back he said investment seems to cross his limit except that he is sure of getting success. Don’t worry bro let me partner of this venture and I will assure you that I will not only invest but with my all the contacts I will get business also. Do you have that kind of money he aske in disbelief , I said rest assured and not to worry about anything.
Next day I was at site I again received call from raj , he gave progress report and asked where I was in past two days, he had tried to call my and found my cell switched off. I gave brief report of why we had been to Mumbai. He said I should have informed him so that he could have arranged something at Mumbai he said he is having guest house there. I said thanks and we shall discuss it later but what is congratulated him for handling that case. He said he would meet me in evening and give all the details.
In evening we both met at my flat he had come fully prepared with drinks and snacks, again his boys were guarding outside the apartment building. I told him purpose of our visit, we re planning to open garments business, my bro is supplying materials to one of the garments who is supplying school uniforms to government with my contacts I can manage to get contract for three districts where in if we enter into the business on our own. Instead of supplying clothes to that garments industry we can very well run that and double our profits as that contractor is supplying for one district. He said that is good idea you can very well manage that too. You bro is only a cloth merchant and he knows clothes industrialists he can buy at better prices if he buys in bulk. Have you brought sewing machines he asked? Not yet bro we have contacted machine suppliers have taken quotations.
Raj - Don’t worry about that bro, there is one sick unit here, where I had financed to them, but they are unable to get enough orders so they are thinking to shut it down. I was worried about my pay back. We can very well take over that unit.
Me – no I am not interested in old machines as we are new into the business I don’t want to take old ones with problems.
Raj – it is new only they had started about hardly six months back and main person who had to bring orders ran away putting these guys in trouble. They know how to operate but main thing is neither they have enough money for raw materials nor have any contacts of potential buyers. There is one girl who is managing production part, she seems to be expert. And there are couple of men who are capable of managing and repairs also.
Me – then it may be useful at what price they may give, I took out quotation from bag and handed it to him.
He studied that and said he will settle the deal at much lower prices, they were worried where to dispose his machineries. Now it is my duty to get you everything set up in all favorable conditions. We can shift the unit at my place I have building at good place it will be convenient to working ladies for conveyance if you have your own you can think of alternatives.
Me – that ends another problem let me discuss with uncle and bro and we can finalize.
He – there is no need to hurry to payback my money, I had though my money went in vain but as you are taking it we cans settle about that matter also.
I was really happy for all his information and support. Most of our problems were solved. If we takeover running unit we wont face much problems of workers and staff. We can choose good workers and drop useless ones. After that he told about his problems of handling that guy. I suggested him few things and we got separated after party.
Next day morning before I left for site raj called me and gave report of his progress. He had done something which I had not recommended but it was finished and nothing was there to go back.
I waited till uncle and bro left, then called bhabhi to come with me. She was hesitant but asked me what for. I said there is something we have to discuss. I will go and wait in my flat and she has to come after say fifteen minutes later. She was not ready to visit flat she insisted to tell me now only. Don’t act like bitch again, I know you are really a whore, I don’t like to be questioned. I will promise you again I wont bang you, what you hve to do is just come there I will be waiting for you, I cut the call and rushed out. I straight away I headed to flat was waiting for her. Meanwhile I had received her call but I didn’t take as I knew she will either plead or shout at me which I didn’t want to take place.
After half an hour wait she appeared in my flat. She closed door behind her and locked it. I don’t know what made her lock the room. She was shivering with anger her face had become red with anger. I got up and brought water, she gulped all in one go. I made her sit on sofa, she preferred single seater, she was planning to avoid me and it was ok for me.
I am here now tell me what you want to say, she said angrily. I will tell everything and I have invited you for that only I replied.
She – first tell me why are you calling me slut or whore repeatedly, though you know I am good and not of that type.
Me – yes I know what you are and what type you are. No need to give clarification or certificate. I have studied you and may be I know more about you that you know yourself. First tell me why are you cheating your hubby, what is problem with him.
She – mind your words I have never cheated him or even thought of it. It is you who is speaking like thrikal gyaani ( the one who knows about past present and future). Hardly you know anything bout yourself, first learn about you and then talk about others she retorted.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:07 PM