Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
But had no option to accept teaching, plus I had warned aunt enough that if sheetal misbehaves I would stop taching to both which she had gladly accepted my condition. Aunt went out of room and returned with sheetal after long gap. It must be due to aunt convincing sheetal about my conditions and mainly to be taught by me. Aunt took chair and I was still sitting on bed, sheetal cleared off the mess sush had created and sat on bed at the far end. I had no problem for that, she place her books on bed with lots of hesitancy she asked problems, I began teaching her. She was repeatedly committing mistakes making me lose patience. When I lost patience I looked at aunt, she could catch my gesture, she asked sheeta what is the problem why are you not concentrating on subject, I have told before hand that you should learn with full heart in it, see he has excused your past and agreed to teach, if you don’t take advantage of it is your fate, you may fail also. Which I don’t like neither your mom, now concentrate and study well. Forget past and become fresh girl. I was satisfied with this warning , sheetal looked at her aunt then at me and nod in approval to go ahead. I continued teaching her soon she began picking up. She began solving the problems as she too is clever girl she began picking up fast.
After some time she committed error in solving some problem. Again she hesitated to tell me I looked at her she was fiddling with pen trying to solve on her own, though I didn’t wanted to ask her but as aunt was still there watching us I asked what the problem is. She said she could not solve this problem , she pushed her book to me, I went through it and pointed the mistake, I asked her to come forward so that I can show the step where she had gone wrong. Instead of coming forward she leaned forward and sat on her knees. I showed her where she had gone wrong and corrected her. Asked her to solve it again, this time she didn’t sat upright she kept bending while she was attempting to solve. Again there was error before she asked I corrected her. I had to keep proper watch on her. This time she could complete it without further mistake, then I gave her another problem to solve. She was solving it then only I looked at her, she had completely leaned forward. Then I looked at the most deserving scene, I am such a fool so far I had lost chance to view such a beautiful scene. Sheetal had leaned forward showing her most magnificent boobs. My god she was not wearing bra also, so far I had never observed her in sexual manner, all the time we were hating each other, now she had displayed her most beautiful assets. As she had leaned fully her nipples were hidden as they were touching her knees, I was waiting for complete display. But she was not at all raising she had lost in her work. I looked at aunt and sush, sush was studying and lost in her own work. Aunt was looking at some paper and she was not concentrating on me but surely she had kept her eyes on both of us. But neither aunt nor sush could see me watching those boobs. She had much bigger boobs than sush, much better for her age, she has gone on her sis. Both sisters have most beautiful pairs of boobs. I was waiting for sheetal to raise her torso so that I could see entire boobs, it was not happening. I made plan I coughed sheetal raised her head, I pointed at her book indicating small correction, she understood her error and began correcting it still in that pose only. Now I was having perfect view of her tits, I could see small nipples on her rose colored areola. She was not aware of her display but was lost in her work. My man began saluting on this forbidden scene. I knew for sure that I would never be able to lay my hands over those globes at least I could feast to my hearts content. Then I had glance at aunt she was looking at me, when our eyes met I asked her for water. She got up to bring I felt relieved, otherwise I could not feast so openly. Now I had no fear, I could see those tits as per my wish. Now and then she asked for any clarifications and I went on teaching her with full interest, she to understood that I had no inhibitions and was teaching her from heart, she was satisfied and she too lost inhibitions and was speaking nicely to me. Then aunt reappeared with tray in her hand. She had brought pakoda and water.

Kids now take a break and have these, you can continue later. Now there was complete disruption, sheetal sat up and stretched her body and went to wash room, sush grabbed some pakoda. Both the girls started eating, I dragged aunt to converse, we were chatting asked aunt to take she too began eating with us, it was time to leave after tea I departed from there. Sush came and hugged me, said thanks jiju for helping me and my sis, love you, she gave peck on my cheek in very much presence of her mom. I too hugged her tight and said this wont be suffice, you need to give my fees after your exam is over. She said sure jiju, I shall give what kind of party you want, she winked at me stealthily. I too pressed her bum stealthily, I left contended from there with erection in my pant.
After my routine exercise I came down, aunt called me for milk. Aunt please send it to my room after some time I shout back as needed to use loo. After some time sneha bhabhi came with jug of hot milk with glass. Why did you make me come here with milk she began questioning me soon after her entrance. Where did I ask you to come, my dear bhabhi I replied?
Then why you didn’t take milk for yourself she asked, she looked bit irritated. I asked aunt to bring not you, why the hell did you bring, you could have sent with maid, I don’t have any interest in your service I retorted. These girls behave abnormal some time, I too was replying in her tone. In fact I was angry with her for such words, the other day she was behaving so normal but today she is showing her attitude.
You know very well that mom will not send milk through maid, she is so conscious that the quantity of milk you take cant be seen by others, even till other day I too did not know ki you consume so much. What all she mixes in this milk she murmured, I poured some milk into glass and handed it to her. Have taste you will come to know, I handed glass to her. She was hesitant to take but on me forcing her she took couple of sips, it tastes so good she replied. Have some more I said while poured more milk into her glass? She began sipping milk , in fact aunt prepares milk adding so many ingredients into it bhabhi was enjoying milk. This is the way to drink milk, see how aunt is preparing. You are such a woman who does not drink and make others drink milk, I said staring at her jugs, she realized what I am saying instantly she got so angry she threw glass on my face, though I ducked my face but milk spilled over me, she ran out of room scolding me. I just wanted to tease her but she got angry on me and swept out of room. I laughed for my self and took jug and emptied milk.
I was at site when I received call from raj, he was so pleased to tell the progress, I said well done after listening to his word. Even I was really happy for his superb work. Right after that I received call from bhayya, he told me soething about his business, we discussed for some time and I suggested my views on his business, we decided something. Immediately I called bhabhi, she didn’t pick for first three calls, on fourth call she received asked why did I call with irritating voice. She was not pleased to receive my call. Dear bhabhi right now I am coming home, come to my room, I wont be having much time, please hurry up. Before she asked why I cut the call and proceed home, twice I received call from bhabhi but I didn’t take call.
When I entered my room she followed me within two minutes, she asked for the reason. I said it is time for your punishment darling, she got angry how dare you call me darling and I have already declared previous time is the last one and you cant ask me again and again. She tried to go out, but I hold her hand pulled her to me with jerk. She came and fell on me, immediately I hold her tight, no nakhara understand I hissed at her, so that my voice should not reach aunt. You have to obey my order that is all, otherwise you will know what harm I can do for you. I was holding her neck so tight she could not move her face, what she could do was raise her eyes to see me. You can’t do this to me you bastard she too hissed back. If you do like this I am going to report to my hubby or I will complain to security officer. You filthy whore you are abusing me. If you raise your voice against me, you are dead. I wont kill you but will expose you to the world so that you will chose to hang. You filthy raand you are showing attitude after enjoying with me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:07 PM