Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She – I am sure you wont do such acts, I have realized it on the first instance. Do you insist me to show, it is so dirty what you want to see, it is pissing hole what is there to look at jiju.
Me – you call it dirty, you are a biggest fool, entire world is standing on that only. That is the ultimate you know. You have not yet tasted, once you come to know you wont leave me. I again laughed at her.
She – please don’t talk like that I feel shame, ok baba I shall show, but you need to keep your promise.
With lots of hesitation she lowered her pant, now her floral panties were visible. I kept quite I let her do her work, she still lowered her pant exposing that red colored floral panty fitting nicely on hr waist. She looked into my eyes I thought she is feeling shame to exhibit her most private asset. I encouraged her with smile, please say to stop she said with hope that I may ask her to stop. No I am dirtiest human on earth how will prohibit her showing untouched and unseen pussy. Come on dear I have promised that I will just watch that most beautiful place of you, it had to be as beautiful as your face. Trust me I will keep away from that, if you show properly. I pressed properly so that I can make use of the word. She slowly removed her pant showing her shapely thighs, she had good thighs at this age, she was looking stunning in her panties. I could see wet patch at the bottom when she raised her leg to discard her pant.
Go ahead baby you are not too far from showing your hidden treasure I encouraged. You are shameless man jiju, I thought I had a chance to end the show but still you want to see that dirty place from where we piss and scat.
Don’t say like fool that is the most delicious place to watch and feel, as I have promised I wont touch you there but at least let me feast the site. She placed her two fingers in elastic and began lowering she had closed her eyes due to shame. I asked her to open her eyes and try to be normal there is nothing abnormal. If you want courage I shall show mine what is there every thing is known, only thing is I am fascinated to see yours. She neither opened her eyes nor asked me to show. Do you need any help I asked again? She opened her eyes for brief moment and closed again. She just nod and continued lowering her panties, this had to happen and it was happening in her own house. If any body comes she could run into bath room that advantage we had, she too might have thought of it as she is very clever and fast in thinking. Now her milk white triangle was appearing slowly, my god she has hairs there, I could see golden brown colored small and thin hairs. Her hands were trembling due to shy and excitement, she continued peeling her panties. Now thin line of her virgin pussy was on display. She was so much excited for displaying her triangle for the first time in her life to male, I was the lucky bastard to have first look of this beautiful teen.
Is it enough jiju, you have seen enough, please ask me to stop, she was asking with some ray of hope. I am really getting embarrassed. I said enough you cans top now but don’t pull it up. She looked bit relieved. Don’t worry I am looking, can I come near I asked. Please stay away jiju, I am feeling very shy she replied. Don’t worry baby, I won’t do any thing, if you feel shy you can keep your eyes closed, so that you won’t feel embarrassed. She had kept her eyes closed what a beauty she was, this is more beautiful than those girls I encountered in past. Much more beautiful, than sweta and sandhya and even, that chulbuli. I had moved forward for better view. I could not resist from touching her, I placed my hand on her butt, I knew if I touch her pussy she will run away and I will lose the show. She began shevering like any thing. Please don’t touch jiju, if you touch I will pull my dress she requested. Don’t worry darling I am not touching your pussy, I am just feeling your hard butt just to encourage you. i Kept caressing her butt despite of her protests. Can you lower your panties little more as your treasure is still hidden? Please jiju it is enough for this time, I shall show some other time, I am sorry to disappoint you saying so she pulled her panties and the show had ended. I clutched her in my arms and began caressing her her butt so that I could excite her again and I may get full show. But she was reluctant to show I kept caressing and pressing her ass. She stood still with mild protests. Whatever had done today was enough for the day, I didn’t force further to expose nor did she volunteer. Accidentally my hand brushed her pussy, she shivered very badly but she was still. Thinking that it was positive sign I caressed her pussy again this time this time purposely. Her entire body shook with my next touch she ran into bath room shutting door behind her.
Now I realized my mistake I had committed same mistake second time. She does not like to be touched there but knowingly I did commit for second time this time it is not going to be mild protest from her. Once she comes out she is going to create scene, I was sure of that. I felt like running away from her house before she comes out and create problem. I was set to run out not only from her room but from her house and forever from her life. I had no means of consoling her; once she comes out I may not get enough time to convince her and if she shouts her entire family will gather. I had promised her that I would not touch but I did mistake of touching her and proving me not trust worthy.
Still my limbs were not ready to accept commands of brain; I was sitting tightly without knowing what is their in basket of my fate?. I don’t know how long I was sitting like fool looking at nothing. I didn’t even heard door opening and closing back in short time. I heard door banging behind sush, she had closed bath room door hard. I was startled to hear door shutting with bang. I waited for her to emerge, when she came out she looked at me in anger, she said nothing but moved to her chair. This time I could see her top and bottoms were not matching, some thing had changed I thought. Yes she had changed her pant. I didn’t know what the matter is and why she suddenly changes after me touching her pussy.
I mustered courage and asked what the matter is. She said you are stupid jiju, cant you listen to my requests, last time also you did same. You should understand, I was cooperating for everything you did without any protests, but you are misbehaving all the time. I don’t want to talk to you now onwards she said bluntly. I had lost chance with her, she had decided to keep me away.
I asked what is your problem, I am sorry for my acts but I am unable to understand your problem. I had to act fast and bring back her mood before she says anything. I knew it is now or never, if I go out without straightening the matter I will lose her forever. I went to her and lifted her in my arms and carried to bed, placed her beside me. All the time she was protesting, you stupid from now onwards don’t come near me, I don’t want to see you again.

Me - Cool down baby there is nothing to worry about. You have certain problems but you are failing to spot it, now be open and tell me what is it. If you don’t share it with me you wont be able to overcome such problems, and you cant share it with any one.
She – no nothing doing go away from me, neither I want any help from you nor friendship. You are no that big to help me in my personal problems. Go away from my life, I don’t want to see you again.
Me – that is ok baby I will go forever from your life, but mind it you will be loser. Should I go or share your problem to get easy solution.
She looked at me in disbelief , I was shooting in darkness, how can think that she has problem. But with previous answer I had come to know that she has some problem but feeling shy to share it with me. After little persuasion she said no jiju I don’t want to tell any thing, you are right I can’t tell it to others also, she replied.
Me – you trust me I will give right solution for your problem, if I fail I will never show my face. I lifted her and made her sit on my lap. I caressed her face and head to soothe her.
She – are you sure, can you give me right solution? But how can I tell it, I cant spell it, It is too dirty. She was feeling shy to speak but I was encouraging her. At last she said the moment you touched their I was having some weird feeling, so I had tried stop you but you kept going, with little time I began pissing today also same thing happened, she began crying loudly.
My god you have such a worst decease, cheee don’t touch me, I said pushing her. She was startled to hear my words. Are you serious, do I have very bad decease she asked in disbelief , I said yes. That is most un curable problem. How will let you touch your hubby in future, certainly he will touch there and even lick you pussy. What will you do to stop him, he wont be able to fuck you unless touching. If this problem persists you cant let him enjoy fucking, I said in serious tone.
She – what are you speaking jiju, you are very bad. You are using such dirty words to a little girl.
Me – what is it called in other words, you cant say fucking is pooja, after all fucking is fucking.
She – please stop it jiju, here I am dying with the tension and you are making fun out of me. Please tell me the solution. She began persuading me to give solution instead making fun of me
Me – yes there is solution, but I cant tell it. You will feel bad if I say.
She – I promise I wont feel bad, and I wont say anything to you. Now relieve me of this problem.

Me – I shall give perfect solution for this, but not now. We shall go to my flat some other time and I will give nice treatment for this and you will feel happy after that. There after you can fuck, as much as you want with your hubby. I said again in serious tone.
She – when are we going there, is it long treatment? Will you take me to doctor or you will treat me, how come you know treatment for such kind of problems. She showered with so many questions at a time.
Me – don’t ask any thing now, I will give right solution and if needed right treatment also. I have came across such kind of problems before in net while surfing. I have studied that very well. I can show all the concerned materials and be assured your jiju wont leave you to suffer rest of your life with this kind of problem.
She was not ready to leave me she wanted to know what kind of treatment is given and how I am going to cure. Please tell me jiju, she began kissing me to butter me to learn more. I was laughing for myself for her poor knowledge, I could have told there itself but I wanted her to make more curious and let he come on her own to me. She would persuade me to treat her. Just I wanted to prolong her worries for some more time. Before I could tell her there was knock on the door. We soon got separated and she ran to open door shouting who is it and why are you disturbing me. Her acting was so good she had conveyed that she was studying hard.
It was aunt , sorry beta I had come to ask if you need anything, what snacks will you shree beta it is time for tea she said. Nothing aunt I need to go now, she has taken lots of time to learn things I said smiling at sush. Sush blushed, turned her face to avoid her mom seeing her. Thanks for appreciating my daughter beta. Please sit back beta, aunt said sitting beside me. She sat so close our bodies touched to each other as there was no much space left as sush books were scattered on bed. Please teach her for some more time along with sheetal.
I became dull on hearing sheetal’s name. she immediately understood, beta I know you are not in good terms, but try to understand what others will think, they may blame me for taking care of only sush and not sheetal. Both of them are like twins, whatever they do is only together, they never go anywhere alone, if they see only sush is taught alone all will be blamed, so please for my sake you teach her. I don’t want bad name either for you or for us, we cant be selfish in this little matter, she finished her words looking at me. I could understand her problem, it is common in joint families. I had to accept it ok aunt as you wish, but if she misbehaves with me, I wont e able to teach either of them. And another thing is if they don’t obey I get angry and I may slap in my anger, that is another problem, luckily sush had it only once. I cant control my anger some times. That is my problem and I cant control it, if you wish me to go ahead you should be prepared for that also. I know your love has spoiled both girls and they have crossed limits with their attitude. If they are with me for some days they will learn but I wont accept either of them to be tamed by me. I replied smiling at aunt which she gladly accepted. I didn’t expect this that was the reason I had told her to avoid teaching sheetal for the reasons first I don’t like mixing up with her and secondly I would lose privacy with sush.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:07 PM