Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
O- Out

A couple of days later, again my dad was out of town. That morning as usual after my breakfast I was on my laptop, waiting to be called to her bedroom. And as usual she called me at noon. I went in with a towel and oil. But then I stopped rooted to the ground when I went inside.

She was wearing a robe. A satin floral painted robe flowed over her body. Her face glowed. And she looked far more beautiful than on any other day.

“Arun, baby, today I want you to give mommy a nice massage.”

I nodded.

Then without warning, looking straight at me, she undid her robe and removed it. It slid over her body and fell at her feet. She was wearing a black lacy bra and panties. Wow! That was one heck of a move. I stood mesmerized by the beauty of my own mother. She was far more beautiful than I imagined. Her huge melons seemed to pop out of her bra and her curvy figure made me go mad with horny.

She continued to look at me. The she sat again facing away from me. I went and sat next to my semi naked mom. Today her ass crack was clearly visible. I began massaging her nape. The I lingered around her waist and I proceeded to her ass crack. I gently touched around it. She trembled. Then I started caressing the sides of her boobs, gently. Very gently. She moaned.

After some time I told her I should massage her hands too. So she turned around. Her huge boobs shaking on movement. She continued staring at me. There was a burning desire in her eyes that craved for the forbidden union with her son. I massaged her shoulders and moved to the huge mounds of her boobs. But I didnt remove them. They glistened of oil. and then I smeared oil all over her stomach and massaged around her navel. Her breathing became labored. But she continued staring at me. I massaged her stomach until I reached her panties. Now I slowed my pace.

“Mommy can I massage your legs too?”

She didn’t say anything. Her tongue flicked out and wet her lips. That looked so hot.

I crouched down her legs and began applying oil to her feet and started massaging her. Starting from the feet to her calves to her knees. Soon I was kneeling in between her legs. I began massaging her thighs. She looked at me with that same sultry silent expression. I applied a bit of force on her thighs to part them.

She bit her lips.I began massaging her thighs. Then she spread her legs further allowing me to go near her crotch. I started massaging her inner thighs. Slowly and seductively. A loud moan escaped my mothers mouth. And I spotted a small wet spot on her panties. Her body trembled. She was still looking at me.

Looking at her, I led my fingers to touch on the creases of my mother’s panties. Her breathing became very laboured. She began heaving her boobs. I ran my fingers along her panty, staring at her. I was raging hard.

“Do you want me to massage here as well mommy?”

“Oh my god….baby…” She once bit her lip and stared without saying anything.

“Do you mommy?”I asked, my fingers rapidly flickering in and out of her pussy, this time with a streak of authority. My dominant self was coming into picture.

“Uh-huh…”

“Very well then.”

I peeled off the clothing very gently. And I marvelled at the sight my mother gave me. Her pussy was clean shaved. I pushed my finger into her cunt. Oh! It was so wet! It was dripping.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 03-05-2019, 08:08 PM