Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
C- Catch

One day all three of us- my dad , my mom and I, decided to go for a wedding at a far away place. But our car was stuffed with lots of things. The presents to given away and many other wedding items. that left us not much of a space for my mom and I to sit. In the end it was agreed that my mother would sit on my lap.

“Would that a problem Arun” my mother asked, with a genuine streak of concern.

“No mom.” I lied.

Having my sexy mother sit on my lap wasn’t much of an uncomfort…it just was that it’d be too crowded for me to breathe. I sat in the backseat. Then after loading the car with everything junk my parents considered worthwhile, my mother sat. On my lap.

She was wearing a sari. A kerala sari. But even in that she looked so hot. Her boobs bulged out of her green blouse showing ample cleavage. I knew was wearing tight blouse. And the sari cleaarly showed the right shape of her ass. Big and round. And then it touched my lap. inches away from my crotch. It felt so soft. Immediately I had a boner.

My dad started the car.

“Arun you sure you are okay?”

Ï’m fine mom. Are you alright. With these sudden brakes and dirty road you’ll have a tough time sitting on my lap.”
A sly smile spread her face.

“Then you better hold me.”

I complied to her wish.

I held her on her waist. Partly on her bare body and partly on her sari near her ass.
As the car sped I felt my mother adjusting her position until she was finally sitting on my crotch. The very soft feel of her ass made my semi erect cock to throb with life. Suddenly I realized she started squirming on my dick. Holding on the seat in front she began gyrating on my hard dick. My mother was grinding me. Fucking slut!

Once she gained momentum, she began doing it rapidly. With no shame or regret. Her sexual fervor was catching up and literally started jumping on my dick like a whore and started moaning. With my dad right beside us and if my mother decides to do this, I realized my mom is really slutty. That was more than I could bear. I held her even more tightly. And in the heat of excitement I led my hands explore her soft boobs that bounced along with her.

“What happened Riya?”my dad asked, his eyes fixed on the road.

“Nothing…Just these hard thrusts are making me wild.”

“Oh yeah I know how much you these bums. But I can’t do much dear. You’ll have to sit through it.”

“Yeah…I…I…know…” her voice trailed off.

I pressed my mother’s boobs rough while I thrusted my pelvis up, holding her body down, pining her ass to my dick.
I pressed my face at the nape of her neck and kissed it. She continued to grind. Explicitly. Her ass moving expertly around my dick. I began licking her neck and started sucking it giving her deep love bites on her back.

Meanwhile my mother spread her legs how-much-ever she could and was bouncing like a nasty whore, she was. Soon her body stiffened. And her eyes closed shut. And I knew she was cumming. Watching my mom cum on my knees and that slutty expression on her face made me cum. And I achieved the best ever orgasm.

When we reached the venue, I had a huge stain on my pants, though I somehow managed to cover it. But my mother acted as if nothing happened. She simply adjusted her sari, making her boobs bounce a bit. And I knew she was playing a game on her too.

##

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 03-05-2019, 08:07 PM